:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
January 10, 2017
11:14 am
Instablah Fame
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

Why did she delete the IG post of the inspirational home?she is so b***hy, I can't imagine anyone wanting to honestly partner up with her when she deletes stuff constantly.

January 10, 2017
2:35 pm
so snazzy
Hamcat
Meows: 128
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2015

blessthisnest meowed
Why did she delete the IG post of the inspirational home?she is so b***hy, I can't imagine anyone wanting to honestly partner up with her when she deletes stuff constantly.

One or more of the following…

1) They had a "formal" agreement (or she was only willing) to leave it up for a 24-hour period (or however long), to plug the other gal's page as basically a sponsorship-type arrangement.

2) She didn't like that the image was getting lots of positive response (likes / comments) when it wasn't actually hers. As someone who has a business IG – in addition to my personal one, of course – it irks me when I share an image someone has tagged my business in & that ends up seeing more activity than one I took myself.

3) She simply doesn't want any images that aren't her own mucking up her IG account.

January 10, 2017
3:10 pm
lemonchocolates
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2014

Everyone is going bananas over her white (lol) espresso machine. But not a word from Garvs. She'll comment about every other product but that. I'm thinking some sponsored post is coming soon (in which we find out she received the product for free). 

January 10, 2017
3:12 pm
allgrayeverything
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2016

She's shared other people before and deleted the pic quickly, I'm guessing it's part of the agreement so it doesn't clutter her "brand" (aren't her kids going to be excited when they grow up and find our their childhood was all about "mommy's brand?").

it would be less weird if she said something IN the share like "this month I'll be sharing some other instagrams I like – check them out quick because they'll only be up for 24h!" or something. Watch, the next one totally will…  

January 10, 2017
3:53 pm
Fur Trapper
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

so snazzy meowed

blessthisnest meowed

One or more of the following…

1) They had a "formal" agreement (or she was only willing) to leave it up for a 24-hour period (or however long), to plug the other gal's page as basically a sponsorship-type arrangement.

2) She didn't like that the image was getting lots of positive response (likes / comments) when it wasn't actually hers. As someone who has a business IG – in addition to my personal one, of course – it irks me when I share an image someone has tagged my business in & that ends up seeing more activity than one I took myself.

3) She simply doesn't want any images that aren't her own mucking up her IG account.

I thought it was number one at first but I doubt it because if you look at the other IG moms they seemed to do a circle jerk a few days back posting each other's homes. Garvs is the only one that's deleted her. Lee Kristine and Patticakewagner (to name a few) still have theirs up. idontknow

January 10, 2017
4:49 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 715
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

lemonchocolates meowed
Everyone is going bananas over her white (lol) espresso machine. But not a word from Garvs. She'll comment about every other product but that. I'm thinking some sponsored post is coming soon (in which we find out she received the product for free). 

The thing that annoys me is that none of them can just google it. I'm sure they could find it with minimal effort if they searched themselves. I happen to know it's a KitchenAid, because I have one (not white lol) but I see it in stores all the time. It's not like it's some obscure brand drool

January 10, 2017
5:10 pm
Its a Doug Fir!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 484
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

I'm pretty sure her other kitchen appliances are Kitchenaid, so possibly…. idontknow

January 10, 2017
6:34 pm
Roofline Soup
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2015

Yeah, all of her kitchen appliances are KitchenAid, and KitchenAid reposted a picture of her Kitchen, so I wouldn't be shocked if they sent her the espresso machine…and based on the fangirl hype over a out of focus shot of it, I'd say it will probably be well worth it for the company to have done so. rolleyes

January 10, 2017
8:40 pm
scmmama
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2014

lemonchocolates meowed

$1000 for a flipping espresso machine? eek

January 10, 2017
9:56 pm
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 557
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

I bet she bought the kitchen appliances and then went after Kitchenaid and all she could get from them was the espresso machine. haha I'm sure there will be a sponsored post soon…

January 11, 2017
3:50 pm
Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 506
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

Did anyone see her facebook post about hwo she was wearing gray top, gray pants and gray socks and Harper commented "I love your romper"?

Hi Garvs! Would you like me to change my user name since it clearly defines everything you are?

January 11, 2017
10:02 pm
farmhousemug
Hamcat
Meows: 123
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

She really wrote an in detail blog post about her  gallery wall?  The reveal several months ago was enough, JG. Any idiot can search on pinterest about how to hang a gallery wall. She also shouldn't label herself as a collector of art. She's a collector of mass produced prints. And not really a collector as she has bought them all new.  I guess I would respect her more if she actually created some of the art on the walls (not as selling points for her shop but as in she created something specifically for their home) OR creatively framed it herself OR bought a one of a kind piece from an actual local artist; since she considers herself artistic and all. I think she wants to be seen as a great creative mind/super artsy, but she's just so catalog home/internet click order basic.drool

January 12, 2017
7:04 am
ireadtoo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1499
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2013

Her gallery wall sucks. I don't like the prints behind the TV like that… looks crammed or like a mistake. Why did she cluster all those prints and the tv together? That room appears to be big- spread out! And I agree with the ham above- that's not art. It's a collection of prints.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.