:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
January 12, 2017
9:03 am
Its a Doug Fir!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 484
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

And was it really necessary to post a picture after each print was hung, especially when the GIF (or whatever it's called) at the top of the post showed the same thing.

January 12, 2017
9:54 am
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 710
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

ireadtoo meowed
Her gallery wall sucks. I don't like the prints behind the TV like that… looks crammed or like a mistake. Why did she cluster all those prints and the tv together? That room appears to be big- spread out! And I agree with the ham above- that's not art. It's a collection of prints.

The first time I saw it I was like uh

Why would you hide part of the print behind your tv when there's so much space and the rest of the wall is empty! So dumb.

I'd say she probably doesn't have any real art because she can't get any for free. If someone sent her some paintings she's be all about that artist, singing their praises drool

January 12, 2017
11:52 am
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1013
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

ireadtoo meowed
Her gallery wall sucks. I don't like the prints behind the TV like that… looks crammed or like a mistake. Why did she cluster all those prints and the tv together? That room appears to be big- spread out! And I agree with the ham above- that's not art. It's a collection of prints.

It totally looks crammed, and the one right above the tv is like two-three inches too low, the top of it is ALMOST lined up with the two on either side of it and it looks terrible, like she was trying to line them up evenly and just eyeballed it.

January 12, 2017
5:33 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

She looks like she's taking a major poop in the recent selfie…I'm just certain she did it so people would ask where that horrendous shirt is from uh

January 12, 2017
5:37 pm
Instablah Fame
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

She looks like she's taking a major poop in the recent selfie…I'm just certain she did it so people would ask where that horrendous shirt is from uh

That sweater is FUGLY! Wow. Nothing about that 'selfie' is flattering at all.

January 12, 2017
5:46 pm
Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

I am nearly finished with the magic of tidying up which she mentioned in her new year's post. There is no way in hell she follows that book. 1 – the author is a little too over the top for me in terms of how she treats inanimate objects (thanking shoes for all they do for you at the end of each day? nope) and 2 – there is no way that all the shit that Garvs has in her house brings her genuine joy that it should be kept. Granted… it doesn't seem like they have a lot of "stuff" but I highly doubt she is going through the KonMari method by following all the steps. No way.

January 12, 2017
11:46 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed

I am nearly finished with the magic of tidying up which she mentioned in her new year's post. There is no way in hell she follows that book. 1 – the author is a little too over the top for me in terms of how she treats inanimate objects (thanking shoes for all they do for you at the end of each day? nope) and 2 – there is no way that all the shit that Garvs has in her house brings her genuine joy that it should be kept. Granted… it doesn't seem like they have a lot of "stuff" but I highly doubt she is going through the KonMari method by following all the steps. No way.

I hated that book. Don't get what the hype is about. Actually stopped reading it about 2 chapters in because my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, the shit she has you do is just funny… rolleyes

Garvs is hiding all her crap where we can't see it. Trust me it's there. It's in the garage or more likely taking up a whole room. She would never show that though so we will
never know. What a fraud.

January 13, 2017
10:57 am
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 555
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

She wanted to show how skinny and NOT pregnant she looks, plus mention she was drinking beer.

January 13, 2017
12:05 pm
Tragic Torpedo Tits
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 293
Snarking Since:
March 3, 2014

wastingtime meowed

She wanted to show how skinny and NOT pregnant she looks, plus mention she was drinking beer.

Which would be a lot more effective if she wasn't popping her damn zipper on her jeans rolleyes

I too am curious about her lack of "things". They were supposedly busing at the seams in their old house (which was around 2500 sq/ft). She and I both had similarly sized house and moved into similarly sized houses (approximately 3600 sq/ft) and we both have a family of 5. While k certainly have spaces that are sparse, we still have a relatively furnished and put together home….andmy mancat and I are pretty good about Dejunking and decluttering on a regular basis. It's like she went from an apartment to this huge house idontknow

Formerly MamaLaughlins Shape Shifter Bellybutton
January 13, 2017
1:36 pm
Its a Doug Fir!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 484
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

She makes her living off mass consumerism, linking every single thing she buys so other people can buy it, too. So she's either throwing things away as soon as they're out of season so she always has current items to affiliate link, or she has boxes of shit stashed away in her house somewhere and pretends she's a minimalist.

January 13, 2017
4:48 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Oh my gosh. Quit jumping on a trampoline and recording it. Every single time, I worry about the phone falling out of her hand and smacking Harper in the face. Just be IN THE MOMENT. She's psycho. I wonder if her husband ever gets sick of this. I'm sure her kids do. My husband rolls his eyes every time I take my phone out to snap a picture which is like once a week

January 13, 2017
7:11 pm
Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

Holy shit. Did she actually choose Too Close as an old school jam music as her toddler children are on a trampoline? What the actual F is she thinking? That song is straight up dirty. Don't get me wrong, I would jam out if I heard it come on 90s on 9 but I don't want my 3 year old hearing or dancing to it, like ever.

January 13, 2017
7:27 pm
baby gladiator leg stranglers
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 387
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed
Holy shit. Did she actually choose Too Close as an old school jam music as her toddler children are on a trampoline? What the actual F is she thinking? That song is straight up dirty. Don't get me wrong, I would jam out if I heard it come on 90s on 9 but I don't want my 3 year old hearing or dancing to it, like ever.

eh, i used to love the spice girls when i was like 7…a lot of those songs are dirty too, but you don't know that when you're little.

i agree she looks really awkward in that selfie…the way she's posing and the angle is just off.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.