:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
February 16, 2017
2:29 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

hashtag boymom meowed 
I've got plenty of common sense. If were going to be talking about setting a good example for kids (music, bad language, whatever), is GOMI the type of website you want your kids knowing you frequent? Not only frequent, but run here to 'vent' about strangers you obsess over on instagram. Think about it. 

Then why the f**k are YOU here? If it's such a terrible place why are you participating? Girl, bye.

~ you and people like you ~
February 16, 2017
3:31 pm
Instablah Fame
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

eye rolls for days meowed
How many other threads are inundated with GOMI accounts made strictly for the purpose of white knighting? I genuinely want to know, because I can't believe this is the only forum that attracts countless hypocrites coming in here to hijack the thread every other page in order to criticize people for criticizing, and I'm quite tired of defending the purpose of this site. 

Guarantee they are Jessica hi-103

February 16, 2017
5:32 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Lord have mercy, please don't try and become a fashion blogger… rolleyes

Also, wtf is that shirt.

February 16, 2017
5:43 pm
average basic becky
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

So anyone else notice that the IG of H's birthday balloons was a blatant copy of callibethfox's from back in December? Jessica definately copies her fan girls and vice versa (although I think callibethfox's feed is way better than JG) I'd post a side-by-side comparison but can't figure out how facepalm

February 16, 2017
6:40 pm
SideEyeQueen
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2017

average basic becky meowed

So anyone else notice that the IG of H's birthday balloons was a blatant copy of callibethfox's from back in December? Jessica definately copies her fan girls and vice versa (although I think callibethfox's feed is way better than JG) I'd post a side-by-side comparison but can't figure out how facepalm

Omg it is!!! Too bad she'll never credit the idea to anyone other than herself. Also, I felt like she just breezed on by Harper's Birthday… like it didn't even really matter? Maybe there's a big party this weekend that she'll go all out on but that just felt like nothing and Harper is 5! That's a big deal to a kid!

February 16, 2017
10:53 pm
goosely
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2017

The birthday post for Harper seemed so flat. As someone who brags about how much she loves holidays and special occasions, she really didn't seem to do much of anything for H. I'm honestly kind of shocked. 

It almost makes me wonder if Harper doesn't really fit into her "brand" anymore. Most of those children's boutiques only make clothes up to a size 5. It'll be interesting to see what Garvs does when Harper can't wear those brands anymore. popcorn

February 17, 2017
7:54 am
Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 506
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

Also, wtf is that shirt.

That shirt is ugly as sin. I will say I like her hair when it is a little lighter (like in the pictures she posted last night) and not that harsh black. But that does not make up for that terribly ugly green monstrosity. 

February 17, 2017
8:49 am
Sweet Southern Schiller
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 388
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed

Also, wtf is that shirt.

That shirt is ugly as sin. I will say I like her hair when it is a little lighter (like in the pictures she posted last night) and not that harsh black. But that does not make up for that terribly ugly green monstrosity. 

Yes! That tacky green shirt is uglier than homemade sin. It looks like something my grandma would put in the Goodwill pile to donate. She has such terrible execution when it comes to anything style/ fashion/ home decor. I'm sure she's trying to transition into more {poorly executed} clothing posts so she can dip her toe in the Like to know it pond and further cash in on the idiots who worship her. I'm surprised it's taken her this long. She just doesn't have the taste to support a Lifestyle blog, but she does have dumb fan girls who will buy whatever she pedals so she has that going for her.

February 17, 2017
9:45 am
Mr. McGibblets
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 276
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2016

Sweet Southern Schiller meowed

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed

Also, wtf is that shirt.

Yes! That tacky green shirt is uglier than homemade sin. It looks like something my grandma would put in the Goodwill pile to donate. She has such terrible execution when it comes to anything style/ fashion/ home decor. I'm sure she's trying to transition into more {poorly executed} clothing posts so she can dip her toe in the Like to know it pond and further cash in on the idiots who worship her. I'm surprised it's taken her this long. She just doesn't have the taste to support a Lifestyle blog, but she does have dumb fan girls who will buy whatever she pedals so she has that going for her.

I'm more weirded out by her pose. Obviously, her left arm is bent to push her hair back or whatever but it's like a weird optical illusion bc you can't see her hand and it looks like it's just morphing into her head or trying to hold her head up. It's weird. 

February 17, 2017
11:54 am
TheDundies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

So she doesn't know what to do with her hands when she takes a picture alone?  Here's what that is telling you – Don't take a picture alone!  There is no reason to take a picture alone, unless all you want to see is yourself.  Narcissistic?  Oh yes.  I will never ever understand these mommy bloggers that love themselves above all else.

February 17, 2017
12:57 pm
farmhousemug
Hamcat
Meows: 123
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

She really does have the worst taste and style in clothing and home. She doesn't know how to dress herself.

February 17, 2017
1:32 pm
KathytheKobra
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 456
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

Did anybody catch her live Instagram video? What was it about?

February 17, 2017
3:37 pm
Sweet Southern Schiller
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 388
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

Has she bought followers recently? I feel like she didn't have anywhere near that many followers like a month ago.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.