:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
January 8, 2017
9:36 am
some of you have asked
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 453
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Will Holden Is My Favorite meowed

Sansa Snark meowed
Just got done reading A Man Named Ove today and went back to look at her review of it. I know it's been said before, but how in the actual f**k does she read these books and the only thing she can think to say is she won't be reading this twice?!? I cried so many happy and sad tears while reading it. I'm starting to think she's a fembot and has no feelings. I also think Shay and Shiny would be the type of people that Ove would refer to as complete twits!

The bolded part explains why she didn't like the book. It probably hit a nerve with her.

I agree with all of this!!!  I am not a big laugh-out-loud or cry person when I'm reading / watching (if I think something's funny, I'll just be quietly amused and keep watching, etc) and I was a teary mess throughout Ove.  Sorry, Shady, you're TOTALLY the mean blonde GF in this story.

January 8, 2017
2:18 pm
a degree in Nordstrom shopping
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 914
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

I hate to tell her if her video of the screaming car is supposed to make her relatable, it fell short. My kids have tried that mess too and I shut that down real quick because there is absolutely no reason for it — and it is unsafe. Trying to operate a car with screaming kids in the back is dangerous and I tell them that unless they want the car off the road because the screaming distracted me, they better cut it out.

January 8, 2017
3:02 pm
coffeecup
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 399
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2014

I thought they all sang Christmas carols and munched on candy while  driving??

Her kids seem kind of bratty sometimes.

January 8, 2017
4:46 pm
orderedxxs
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2015

This is only my second time to post, but the video of the kids in the car is so fake. "okay kids, on the count of three everyone talk and yell". So fake to make her seem "normal" and omg so crazy. Why do people not see through her! Arg!!!!!!!!!! My wish is for her to post something and get zero responses and likes. angry

January 8, 2017
5:51 pm
Will Holden Is My Favorite
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 278
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

orderedxxs meowed
This is only my second time to post, but the video of the kids in the car is so fake. "okay kids, on the count of three everyone talk and yell". So fake to make her seem "normal" and omg so crazy. Why do people not see through her! Arg!!!!!!!!!! My wish is for her to post something and get zero responses and likes. angry

This idea crossed my mind too. Shay comes across to me as a women who snaps easily. I don't picture her as the kind of mother that would tolerate the kids yelling and screaming for very long without it driving her nuts enough to yell at them to shut up. She's trying really hard to look like the cool mom who lets her kids have fun, but I don't think she handles this kind of stuff well in real life. Maybe she does, but the Shay we see on the Internet sure wouldn't.
January 9, 2017
8:33 am
Worst screen name ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

the video is so, so fake. and her snarky look doesn't convince anyone she's the cool mom. 

January 9, 2017
8:41 am
i covet your comments
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 866
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

You people, Shay recommends reading her daily bible and you can take as long as you need! However, Shay read the daily bible in one year and understood all of it. Because we are minions that need longer to understand everything, unlike miss perfect. shutupsigh

January 9, 2017
8:52 am
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2096
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

Yeah, the car screaming is beyond fake. And plain stupid. Do people really let their kids carry on like that in the car?! How can the driver concentrate, hear sirens, etc?!?! So many commenters saying that happens to them too. WTF?! This comment made me laugh a little though…

taylorwiseGiirrllll, I'd be poppin' some legs! Never have a car too big that you can't pop a calf when you swat back there hahaha.

January 9, 2017
9:42 am
NordstromSux
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2016

Oh lord help us all. Her new series with Erika is about to start. I can't wait to hear how she toots her own horn with "working it as a mama" ya know since she does all the things
She's a full time mom of 4 kiddos. A world renown cook book author to SEVERAL cookbooks. She's a travel agent. An insurance salesperson. A world traveler. A volunteer at her kiddos school and church. A motivational speaker. A full time blogger of two blogs! Did I miss anything y'all. How DOES she do it all. puke
As for the 13 year journal. I'd love to see what she was thankful for before RStyle and all the BS blog money took over her life.

January 9, 2017
12:18 pm
i heart snark
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2016

The car screaming photo is not only fake, it's stupid. And UNSAFE! Who lets their kids act like that in the car? I only have two -really I'm just half the mother Shay is so what do I know, but my kids don't scream in the car. I'm quite certain that car has an AV system. If they're that wound up you put on a movie or music and slap headphones on everyone. It's not that complicated. 

January 9, 2017
12:56 pm
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

coffeecup meowed
I thought they all sang Christmas carols and munched on candy while  driving??

Her kids seem kind of bratty sometimes.

I thought they drank Starbucks hot chocolate and discussed the next non kid-friendly vacation that they want to go on. Because Shay's kids are cultured, y'all. 

January 9, 2017
1:50 pm
me me me me
Cat
Meows: 48
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Agreed, the car screaming is totally not true, Shay herself has said her kids aren't allowed to speak when she is backing her car out of her garage.  I find it raaather suspicious that she can go from needing complete silence to that level of chaos in the car. 

In addition, if I were Shay, I'd be writing in a Gratitude Journal on the daily thanking my lucky stars for a blog that allows her to sustain the lifestyle she purports to live.  

others-221

January 9, 2017
5:04 pm
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

It's really not morning quiet time Shay if you are posting it on Instagram. 

And considering it posted at 4am, it should be middle of the damn night quiet time. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.