:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
January 9, 2017
6:00 pm
ineedabiggerhulahoop
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2015

Well she is either lying making them be quiet or she is lying about them screaming. Too many lies to keep straight!

My kids would never dream of screaming in the car like that. In fact, they know the "no talking" rule on the freeway. LOL! However, last year my daughter's 8 year old friend came over for a playdate and as soon as she got in the car, she took her shoulder strap off, put her feet up on the seat in front of her and was yelling and laughing VERY loudly. Oh — she was also making faces at other cars. Then she took out her leftover lunch and started eating it in the car — making a huge mess. I was floored as to her behavior — I guess I assumed all parents had rules in the car.

January 9, 2017
7:59 pm
coffeecup
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 389
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2014

Oh, this woman! She has mastered gratitude. She is so good at gratitude she can do it all the time without even thinking about it. 13 years of gratitude without even thinking. Amazing.
Would luuuuuv to see her gratitude journal. Dear BrotherLordJesus. I am grateful for my coffee, my Fonzi jacket, my orphans, my leopard prints, and that perfect way my hair makes a big huge bump on the top of my head when I do a ponytail.

January 9, 2017
9:27 pm
working out on the stairmill, admiring myself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 805
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

Every day for 13 years. What kind of rigid life must you live (especially in your twenties) when you can write down five things about your day before bed every single night? There are nights when I am sick, or fall asleep early, or am with a sick child, or engrossed in a book/movie, at a hotel, or out late at a concert, or so many things that would keep me from writing in a journal. I am not against writing in a journal, but every single day without fail for 13 years? She's such an odd duck to me. 

So Workin' It Wednesday starts this week. Is it me or does New Years Resolutions (the first topic) not fit at all with this link up? 

January 9, 2017
10:51 pm
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I am the Mix and Match Mama
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 233
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

I am just speaking for myself but I need to relax and acquire a sense of calm before I can read inspirational, motivational etc. before I can accept what I am being taught.  I think she is too wound up to really process what she is reading.

Re: the car….omg.  I could never and I taught middle school for years.

January 9, 2017
11:21 pm
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

There is no way in the world that I could process anything beyond "Need coffee now" at 4am.

January 10, 2017
2:53 am
I majored in Christmas
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2016

Once again I am baffled by her commenters. One person actually commented the following on her "crazy car video": "I love seeing you in these raw moments". Are they for real?!? How does anyone not see through this über fake bs? The comments often annoy me even more than the content of the blog itself. And that says a lot!

January 10, 2017
8:37 am
one in every color
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

I believe her publicist has told her to attempt to be more relatable. All this time she has told us that adoption is a breeze but today we learn that little Madeley can throw one heck of a fit but only when she's hungry don't that's can be easily fixed. Sweet friends, per her staged Instagram video we see that her life gets noisy and messy too. Why they are such a fun family and they can prove it with they're wacky selfies where they make funny faces. She has started asking for advice and suggestions and that just isn't like her. Basically she has problems too just like us.

January 10, 2017
8:39 am
one in every color
Cat
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

I would love to edit my post but don't know how! Sorry!

January 10, 2017
8:40 am
one in every color
Cat
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

I would love to edit my post but don't know how! Sorry!chin

January 10, 2017
8:51 am
Worst screen name ever
Hamcat
Meows: 130
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

yeah her asking her dear, sweet readers their opinions on mattresses wasn't shady at all.  she wouldn't ask for advice because she picks only the best and most qualified.  and then a few days later she posts the raw video of her kids being loud in the car.  dunno.  something is rotten in the state of denmark. 

maybe it's not the mattress, but the person sleeping in the bed, that is the issue.  heck she looks old enough to be entering menopause. 

January 10, 2017
9:45 am
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

Her commenters are worse because at least Shay has an awareness of what she is doing. They are sycophants. 

January 10, 2017
11:13 am
lowedown
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 271
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2014

I don't really understand the readers/fangirls who act like she's Jesus. I mean talk about worshipping… And for what? She's not a very nice person on the Internet. I don't know her in real life, but on her blog and social media, she's rude, smug, ignores questions, acts better than everyone, talks herself and her family up, and seems dishonest and disingenuous. You read the comments and people just worship every move she makes… Why? She's not giving anything back. She's not likeable on the Internet. I wish they would think about how weird it is to comment and worship her like she knows who they are, cares, or talks back. You are obsessed with someone you don't know because, why? She lives in a big house? Has all the clothes? Cute kids that she stages? Puts dinner on the table every night? (Lies). I get why people are interested in reading her- I find her oddness and lies and ability to portray perfection fascinating- but I don't get why they "love" HER so much.

January 10, 2017
12:43 pm
me me me me
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

I find it funny that she was soliciting opinions on mattresses given how she barely sleeps.  Being up at 4:20am is basically the middle of the night, unless she is going to bed at 8pm…which is doubtful. confused 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.