:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
February 16, 2017
11:45 pm
BrucePatmansPorche
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

I kinda hate "name babies" but Colonel Mustard is My Decorator made me roflrofll

February 17, 2017
9:06 am
mydogtoldmeto
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2016

all about them clicks meowed
There was a comment a few days ago (I don't ever factotum remember) but someone asked her about splitting her time among the 4 kids and Shay made some reply about spending quality one on one time after school… so now I feel like we are getting pictures as "proof" that she's engaged and having lots of fun times with them.

Yes, it was in the life lately post this week – a reader asked "How do your help your older kids to not feel (of course unintentionally) left out or forgotten?" and she replied "By spending a lot of quality time with them when they’re home from school (and on the weekends)" – with an inserted smiley face. 

Then she posts the "I played Frisbee for an HOUR and chatted after school" photo. Uh huh. 

February 17, 2017
9:36 am
Worst screen name ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

I am a mere mortal and only have 2 kids and just 1 full-time job, but I can tell you this… no woman has an entire hour free to throw a frisbee with 1 kid after school.  Where are the other 3? Who made dinner? Who took the other kids to their 3,000 after school activities?  More importantly who is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Today's post about seeing an actor from Gossip Girl at a restaurant, is prefaced by saying she saw Tony Romo at the restaurant as well.  Um, Who gives AF.  This stupid name dropping to remind people she goes to fancy-people restaurants. Also how would she know the guy is from Gossip Girl unless you watch that show?  I don't know any of those people, except the blonde who is in movies.

Colonel Mustard. Best Name Ever.  

February 17, 2017
9:46 am
Jamming Cocoa Christmas down your throat
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 701
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2014

Shay really, really needs to stop watching teenage dramas from 5-10 years ago. Thank goodness Gossip Girl is only a few more seasons so she doesn't have to go on for months about how terrible it is but she keeps watching.

February 17, 2017
10:07 am
A new fjord wardrobe
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 342
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

Colonel Mustard   rofl

or you can call me this is my last post
February 17, 2017
11:04 am
amazing husband gorgeous house
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 909
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Worst screen name ever meowed
I am a mere mortal and only have 2 kids and just 1 full-time job, but I can tell you this… no woman has an entire hour free to throw a frisbee with 1 kid after school.  Where are the other 3? Who made dinner? Who took the other kids to their 3,000 after school activities?  More importantly who is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Today's post about seeing an actor from Gossip Girl at a restaurant, is prefaced by saying she saw Tony Romo at the restaurant as well.  Um, Who gives AF.  This stupid name dropping to remind people she goes to fancy-people restaurants. Also how would she know the guy is from Gossip Girl unless you watch that show?  I don't know any of those people, except the blonde who is in movies.

Colonel Mustard. Best Name Ever.  

Tony Romo is married to Chace Crawford's sister, who is a newscaster in Dallas. I'm guessing any female Cowboys fan that lives in the Dallas area and is in Shay's age range is aware of this, whether they watched the show when it was on or not. I'm from a completely different city and not into celebrity news at all, but I've watched enough Dallas games and seen her sitting in a box and heard the story to know this.

Also, talk about conjecture, assuming she is saying she saw them at a restaurant to brag she was eating somewhere nice. I see my city's sports stars out and about pretty frequently. Sometimes its Morton's, other times its the local hip bar, and once even at a hole in the wall pizza joint. If she had thrown in she saw him while dining on lobster, fine. I just don't understand why every phrase she uses or story she tells is used to further the narrative that she is haughty, braggy, and not a very good person. Sometimes a story is just a story.

February 17, 2017
11:44 am
Worst screen name ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

how the hell was i supposed to know thse men are BILs, therefore it makes sense they would dine together.  the way i read her post was at the same restaurant as tony romo and chase was there separately.  

February 20, 2017
9:00 am
onatrek
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1735
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2014

Ever since Shay changed her blog around and made it so you don't get her full blog post in a reader on some but have to 'click through,' I'm not getting either blog post on average 2 times a week.

Considering how many people use various subscription readers to keep up with blogs (and I use a very widely used one) I'd love to know how many of her legit blog readers/followers are actually missing more of her content sometimes than getting it due to her trying to get more clicks by changing the set up in the first place. chin

I've actually only gotten Thursday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from her over this past week (so missed Friday before last, Tuesday, Thursday, and now today – Monday's).

And as she does 2 a day and I either get both or neither, it's actually really essentially 8 that I didn't get…which if she's losing that many from real readers who might use her links or recipes or share her content, would seem to translate to a lot of possible lost income for her…

February 20, 2017
10:29 am
escape goat
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

Cool that you can stay active 24/7, Shay. How about some tips for moms who work full time, like real 8-5 office jobs, and live somewhere that it's around freezing or below 6 months of the year?

February 20, 2017
10:49 am
Herding Cats
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

escape goat meowed
Cool that you can stay active 24/7, Shay. How about some tips for moms who work full time, like real 8-5 office jobs, and live somewhere that it's around freezing or below 6 months of the year?

YES. THIS.sha_clap2

February 20, 2017
10:58 am
a degree in Nordstrom shopping
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 911
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

escape goat meowed

Absolutely, she gave some great ideas for pampered, wealthy SAHMs. Of course, I think that is her targeted audience so I guess she knows her readership. 

I will say that I like the yoga DVD she recommends, it is a good work out. 

February 20, 2017
11:06 am
lovelovelove
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 823
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

I don't believe she stays active all day though.  I am sure she exercises but how can she read that many books if she's moving all day long?  Lots of IG posts of her with her feet up and a cup of coffee (which is fine).  She just speaks in extremes.  

February 20, 2017
11:48 am
Shopgrl
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

onatrek meowed
Ever since Shay changed her blog around and made it so you don't get her full blog post in a reader on some but have to 'click through,' I'm not getting either blog post on average 2 times a week.

Considering how many people use various subscription readers to keep up with blogs (and I use a very widely used one) I'd love to know how many of her legit blog readers/followers are actually missing more of her content sometimes than getting it due to her trying to get more clicks by changing the set up in the first place. chin

I've actually only gotten Thursday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from her over this past week (so missed Friday before last, Tuesday, Thursday, and now today – Monday's).

And as she does 2 a day and I either get both or neither, it's actually really essentially 8 that I didn't get…which if she's losing that many from real readers who might use her links or recipes or share her content, would seem to translate to a lot of possible lost income for her…

I've had the same issue with my blog reader as well. I hate to give her more clicks, but I am always curious what bullshit she is spouting that particular day. I never bother with the recipe posts because they're worthless, but it's annoying that blog readers won't function properly.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.