:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

momastery / Glennon Doyle Melton
November 14, 2016
1:08 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 15001
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
November 14, 2016
9:49 pm
flossie
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
May 15, 2014

Ok, she rants and raves about not caring what people say yet her first IG after her outing is that she is offended by being called a mommy blogger? Get some therapy!!

November 14, 2016
9:51 pm
Snugs
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Totally not surprised. OF COURSE she is now a lesbian. Not many things left to draw attention to herself… Drug addiction, alcohol addiction, abortion, un-wanted pregnancy, eating disorder, police record, cheating, separation, divorce… Check check and check. (Times a few more). What's next?

November 15, 2016
8:15 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2856
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

On the FB post, some woman left such a WTF? comment about all of this happening for a reason (Glennon finally finding true love) — Craig was "needed" in her life so Glennon could have her kids. That was his role.

Why use his name? Just call him a brutiful warrior sperm donor or something.

Several other commenters chastised her because gaying is sinning! and promised to not be fan Monkees anymore. I thought they might bring up Pence's gay conversion therapy thing, and how Glennon and Abby should enroll …. apparently they were too outraged to type another word, so just unliked her page and stomped off.

I hope things work out for them all, but yeah, I think it's very soon for such intensity. Just projecting here, but for me, I'd want to take some time to heal and regroup (especially for the kids' sakes) before jumping back into a situation. Date? Sure. But no, that's not dramatic enough. Must exclaim to the world that THIS IS IT, I MEAN IT THIS TIME.

November 15, 2016
9:33 am
Apeeling Attire
Hamcat
Meows: 90
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

It pisses me off that in the comments on her FB and IG, people who question this are being written off as homophobes and bigots. (I mean, some of the comments ARE that, but others aren't). You can be all kinds of supporting and affirmative for LGBTQIA folks and still criticize the hell out of this, not because the relationship is a gay one, but because it is such a textbook rebound. Ain't no way after both of you are freshly divorced (and one of you is freshly in recovery) that you are ready for a high-stakes relationship, regardless of your sexual orientation. 

But no. You either accept and celebrate this, or you are intolerant and close-minded and opposed to love winning (or something). 

LOLing so hard at her commitment to privacy in the podcast vs. her multiple announcements across social media + pics about her new relationship. Someone should tell her that when the Washington Post runs a story about your new girlfriend, it's a sign that you might not be doing privacy very well. 

Finally, all the f**k yous to her over the mommy blogger thing in IG. The woman who leveraged her children and her marriage to get famous wants to point out that it is very unfeminist to classify her as someone who writes all about her children and her marriage? 

shutupsigh

November 15, 2016
9:51 am
Zosew
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 606
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2015

Apeeling Attire meowed
It pisses me off that in the comments on her FB and IG, people who question this are being written off as homophobes and bigots. (I mean, some of the comments ARE that, but others aren't). You can be all kinds of supporting and affirmative for LGBTQIA folks and still criticize the hell out of this, not because the relationship is a gay one, but because it is such a textbook rebound. Ain't no way after both of you are freshly divorced (and one of you is freshly in recovery) that you are ready for a high-stakes relationship, regardless of your sexual orientation. 

But no. You either accept and celebrate this, or you are intolerant and close-minded and opposed to love winning (or something). 

LOLing so hard at her commitment to privacy in the podcast vs. her multiple announcements across social media + pics about her new relationship. Someone should tell her that when the Washington Post runs a story about your new girlfriend, it's a sign that you might not be doing privacy very well. 

Finally, all the f**k yous to her over the mommy blogger thing in IG. The woman who leveraged her children and her marriage to get famous wants to point out that it is very unfeminist to classify her as someone who writes all about her children and her marriage? 

shutupsigh

smiley-signs064

November 15, 2016
11:11 am
NDrunnergirl
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2016

Totally not surprised. OF COURSE she is now a lesbian. Not many things left to draw attention to herself… Drug addiction, alcohol addiction, abortion, un-wanted pregnancy, eating disorder, police record, cheating, separation, divorce… Check check and check. (Times a few more). What's next?

smiley-signs064

What's next? Whatever helps her maintain her perpetual victimhood status.  (And helps her sell the next book).

November 15, 2016
1:55 pm
Massive FUPA
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 633
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2013

NDrunnergirl meowed

smiley-signs064

What's next? Whatever helps her maintain her perpetual victimhood status.  (And helps her sell the next book).

Acting? Running for office? Adoption with Abby? Just listing a few ideas, she has to do BIG THINGS.

November 15, 2016
2:19 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 15001
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Massive FUPA meowed

NDrunnergirl meowed 

Acting? Running for office? Adoption with Abby? Just listing a few ideas, she has to do BIG THINGS.

I'm predicting she and Abby get married and adopt a child from another country or race within a year, then wind up divorcing after two years when one or the other suddenly needs to seek their inner lightgrowth of being and further interior mind window addiction healing. Or wtfever woo-bullshit they come up with to avoid saying 'turns out lesbian relationships are still just relationships that require work, and now that the novelty and headpats and trending hashtags have worn off Glenny's bored and wants to find someone more famous.' Then she will write a book because by then Lizzie Gil will have published HER book about her awakening, so, yeah.

~ you and people like you ~
November 15, 2016
9:10 pm
Snugs
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

How quickly we forgot. She's already tried the adoption angle. She couldn't because of her police record. There were many blog posts about this years ago. I couldn't fathom reading her books so no idea if the adoption struggle came up in those.

Disclaimer – couldn't care less that she is a lesbian and it's sad that adoption can be so hard for people wanting a family.

just can't wrap my head around the appeal. It's just so fake. All of it.

November 16, 2016
3:25 pm
Massive FUPA
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 633
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2013

So now SHE'S sitting in someone's lap to make them feel better. Because that's not weird or creepy at all.

November 16, 2016
3:31 pm
Trudat
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2014

I was just going to post about the sitting on the lap thing and y'all beat me to it. I'm thinking her inability to adopt has nothing to do with her jail time (aka college drunk tank-NO way she'd get hired as a public school teacher with a "wrap sheet") but it actually has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HER PSYCHOTIC PERSONALITY! Who the hell brings an audience member on stage to sit on her lap, besides?! Oh wait, Glennon does!!! Someone please make her stop already!

November 16, 2016
5:09 pm
mickity
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2013

How mad is AB Chao that she didn't snag an Olympian for her "real gay for the ladies" phase, is all I keep wondering.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.