:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

momastery / Glennon Doyle Melton
December 1, 2016
11:49 am
Minimalisttakeover
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

She pissed a few people off with the beach pic, because….God is now a woman and some people didn't like that. But most commented that they needed those words at that moment and thanked her. Wtf really she could say she took a shit and these fans would just fall to her feet saying how encouraging she is.

December 1, 2016
11:52 am
atlast
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2014

Glennon is very Pope-like. Remember, God could only talk to priests and they would then relay the message to us peons.  No direct line back in the day. I didn't find it offensive that God is a woman, but that Glennon feels like she only talks to her.  It is then her mission to spread that word to the masses and they should be thankful to her.

December 1, 2016
12:07 pm
Minimalisttakeover
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

atlast meowed

Glennon is very Pope-like. Remember, God could only talk to priests and they would then relay the message to us peons.  No direct line back in the day. I didn't find it offensive that God is a woman, but that Glennon feels like she only talks to her.  It is then her mission to spread that word to the masses and they should be thankful to her.

Maybe that's what it was that didn't sit right with me thank you for this. It's like only she has a line to communicate with him.

December 1, 2016
12:13 pm
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2856
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

This IG comment. Horoscope drivel. rofl

maximusatom gawd ladies, are you really this needy that you essentially genuflect to an internet marketer to feel valued by the same drivel you can find in a horoscope?

December 1, 2016
12:33 pm
Minimalisttakeover
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed

This IG comment. Horoscope drivel. rofl

maximusatom gawd ladies, are you really this needy that you essentially genuflect to an internet marketer to feel valued by the same drivel you can find in a horoscope?

I saw that so hilarious and spot on!!!!

December 1, 2016
2:11 pm
Going Buck Wild in a Parisian Gap
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 381
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2012

Did any of you see the article about Glennon on Christianity Today's website? Glennon sent her flying monkeys after the author on Twitter, and blocked every single person who mentioned or shared the article without an air of defensive Glennon worship. Not that I like Christianity Today at all… I find almost everything they post to be just as insufferable as Glennon's rants.

Several of my friends just love her and eat up her every word, but I work in mental health and Glennon just screams Axis II personality disorder to me….

http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2016/november/glennon-doyle-meltons-gospel-of-self-fulfillment.html

December 1, 2016
3:12 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 15001
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
December 1, 2016
3:19 pm
izatchu
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2016

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4615134/863/

Check out this board if you would like to read much more about Abby's fans really think of GDM.

We on the board have been taking about this for months.

December 1, 2016
4:41 pm
BeverlyG
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing this!  I am not Christian but found myself agreeing with much in there.

I am also in mental health and do agree that it seems she has a Personality Disorder.

And either she needs to seek out desperate women who think she is somehow their link to G-d so she can capitalize on it, or she truly is delusional.  I think it is more calculated though.

December 1, 2016
5:55 pm
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2856
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

izatchu meowed

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4615134/863/

Check out this board if you would like to read much more about Abby's fans really think of GDM.

We on the board have been taking about this for months.

Thanks, it is interesting to see it from Abby's fanbase side. I wasn't familiar with her before she entered the Brave, Brutiful World of LoveLap Warrior Glennon. I hope Abby really likes living a very public life of hyperbole and mixed metaphors, and snapping her wrists with rubber bands if she makes a mistake.

http://i63.tinypic.com/iy085w.jpg

December 1, 2016
6:16 pm
izatchu
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2016

If you read the Wambach Zeta board back a few months to the present date, you will be amazed at all the posts about AW and GDM. We had them pegged for quite a long time. There is even a screen shot of a tweet sent out by GDM while Abby was playing in a soccer match to 'put in Abbyyyyyy!'. We think she has been 'stalking' Abby for quite some time.

If it were some random unknown lesbian GDM had involved herself with, do you really think she would have made her big relationship announcement? Hell to the no! 

After that relationship implodes, this will be the topic of her next book. She will hang Abby out to dry just like she did her ex. 

December 2, 2016
9:23 am
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 558
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

I think she's crossing a line with that instagram post….the Christian church in general does not teach that God is a woman and that is not in the bible. This is clearly her interpretation and does not jive with the Christian followers she's had all of these years.

December 2, 2016
1:51 pm
Minimalisttakeover
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

dolphin meowed

I think she's crossing a line with that instagram post….the Christian church in general does not teach that God is a woman and that is not in the bible. This is clearly her interpretation and does not jive with the Christian followers she's had all of these years.

I'm so glad Christian today Made that post on her. I also feel she crossed the line. I know evryone has their own beliefs and thsts ok but it makes me cringe the way she acts like she has a direct line to God. One must come to her and only her, to hear these "amazing" prophecies. She's playing a dangerous game and her followers are just eating it up.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.