:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

momastery / Glennon Doyle Melton
December 29, 2016
8:19 pm
KittyWillow
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

She's copping a fair bit of flack on her IG but in usual Glennon fashion she's either deleting or letting her disciples fight it out for her.

Just wondering what the general reaction would be if she left her husband for another guy? Would it be all power to you? You're so brave Messiah Glennon! Craig making ornaments with the other guy's name on it? Somehow I think not.
If she was with the chick before her marriage ended it's still cheating.

Her son looks particularly uncomfortable in the 'family' shot (maybe just a bad photo of him, or he's being a typical teenager but still) and I'm 100% supportive of kids wearing whatever whenever but the other daughter doesn't get the same attention for wearing a party dress as the one choosing to wear the tux.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say but it all feels very contrived and slightly off. "Look at me, I'm so cool with my cool girlfriend, cool child and cool ex husband. We love each other, we love Jesus, we love your worship of us"

And just for the record if I left my husband for a girl ( which ain't going to happen because I like men way too much) the only reason he'd be joining us for Christmas lunch and making cutesy penguin ornaments is because he'd be hoping to get in with some girl on girl action.

January 3, 2017
5:03 pm
Trudat
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2014

Anyone else notice Glennon's mom comments more on Craig's instagram postscatfight than Glennon's. You think maybe the "happy family" isn't really all that HAPPY?

January 4, 2017
8:40 am
realhousewifeofnewengland
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
May 28, 2015

sl*tty Summer Vegetable meowed
I've been off GOMI since the election but had to come back when I found out about GDM and Abby from a friend the other day. Abby is newly in recovery and VERY recently divorced. Glennon is a f**king predator.

I always thought that when you are new to sobriety, jumping into a new relationship is a no-no.

January 4, 2017
12:09 pm
LadyBoner
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 629
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2013

realhousewifeofnewengland meowed

I've been off GOMI since the election but had to come back when I found out about GDM and Abby from a friend the other day. Abby is newly in recovery and VERY recently divorced. Glennon is a f**king predator.

I always thought that when you are new to sobriety, jumping into a new relationship is a no-no.

It's a very big no no.

January 4, 2017
10:39 pm
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 410
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

Hey did you know Abby Wombach is an Olympian? Just in case you don't, Glennon will not so subtly remind you on her IG.

January 4, 2017
10:55 pm
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 410
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

Trudat meowed
Anyone else notice Glennon's mom comments more on Craig's instagram postscatfight than Glennon's. You think maybe the "happy family" isn't really all that HAPPY?

I just checked. You are right!  There are way more photos of the son on Craig's IG. It is good to see he has a strong bond with dad because as others have mentioned I suspect he isn't as cool with everything as the girls.

January 4, 2017
11:09 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

LadyBoner meowed

realhousewifeofnewengland meowed

It's a very big no no.

Yeah I was advised a year, minimum. I can't even imagine being fresh in recovery and sorting out the life aftermath of all that while my marriage imploded, and then immediately having to navigate a new, very public relationship.

I don't know what either of them are thinking, honestly. They are middle aged women ffs, not horny 14 year olds. Couldn't they keep their tits in their tops until Abby got her feet under her a bit?

idontknow

~*~ garbage person ~*~
January 7, 2017
3:41 pm
SoManyBlogs
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2017

photoshoplies meowed
Anyone else look at photos of Abby and Glennon and think that Abby just isn't that into her? It's like she is thinking "Crap, what the f did I get myself into with this one and her God complex?" She looks much happier with kids and babies and I assume with her ex, but the only photo of them I have seen is the kissing after winning in the Olympics.

YES! O-m-g. Yes. 

January 9, 2017
10:31 am
Snarking for Dummies
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 686
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2013

Ugh, I guess "G" gave a talk yesterday here in Naples, and some of my IRL friends posted on FB how excited they were to see their "sister Glennon". pukereaction

January 16, 2017
5:01 pm
livingthedream74
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2017

I just needed a place to vent. I am tired of seeing her quip little sayings posted online where it sounds like she has it all figured out, when she clearly doesn't. And then there are the things she posts that make no sense, but people fall over themselves to repost it like it is some kid of of gospel truth that they actually understand. She just irritates me and there is clearly no one in her life giving her ANY sound advice.

Anyhow, just wanted to vent

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.