:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Momfessionals
February 15, 2017
5:14 pm
fuzzysocks
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 507
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2013

From today's 33 things post:

"If it was socially acceptable to go to work without makeup I totally would."

FFS, Andrea.  I just want to scream STFU at her.  I'm also 33 and guess what?  I don't wear make-up.  And yet I've not been cast out of society… angry

February 15, 2017
7:03 pm
i covet your comments
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 865
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

fuzzysocks meowed

FFS, Andrea.  I just want to scream STFU at her.  I'm also 33 and guess what?  I don't wear make-up.  And yet I've not been cast out of society… angry

considering she wears clown pants in public, she might as well drop make-up, too. that whole list made me cringe. she sounds like a 15 year old. 

February 15, 2017
7:51 pm
The McKinney Mommy Mafia Does Not Approve
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 751
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2014

I found her comment about feeling insecure without a blanket much more telling. Explains basically all her fashion choices.

February 16, 2017
3:17 pm
dancinqueen
Hamcat
Meows: 88
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

Wow. Did anyone happen to catch Andrea's comments on Kimm's (Kimm's Korner) Instagram today? It was like Andrea was chastising one of her students. Unreal.

February 16, 2017
3:33 pm
a degree in Nordstrom shopping
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 911
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

As I said in Kimmmmmm's thread, I subscribe to the "your acct., your business" school of thought. I don't have to agree with you, I can ignore you or delete you. So for Andrea to have the nerve to chastise Kimmmmmmm on her IG is tacky AF in my opinion. And if she is going to get on her high horse is Trump the cause that she wants to defend? Of all things, TRUMP?

February 16, 2017
4:00 pm
SoManyHats
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2013

SO curious- what was said??

February 16, 2017
4:10 pm
ForTheLove
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2014

Also, so responsible of Andrea to be picking that IG battle during her school/work hours when she should have plenty of other things to do.clap

February 16, 2017
5:19 pm
Passive Aggressionals
Hamcat
Meows: 143
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

i covet your comments meowed

fuzzysocks meowed

considering she wears clown pants in public, she might as well drop make-up, too. that whole list made me cringe. she sounds like a 15 year old. 

ITA. That list could have been written by a middle schooler (no offense to middle schoolers).

February 16, 2017
6:10 pm
dancinqueen
Hamcat
Meows: 88
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

If she had just said something like, "I respectfully disagree", I wouldn't have cared. I think what bothered me was that she was talking to her as if she was reprimanding a child. When anyone posts something less than adoring on Andrea's IG or blog, they are attacked…followed by some passive aggressive meme about moving along when you see something you don't like on the internet. I find the whole thing even more ironic because I'm pretty sure I remember her saying she can't even vote.

February 16, 2017
11:59 pm
BrucePatmansPorche
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

I also vaguely remember her saying she can't vote.

I normally mostly like Andrea but that whole interaction just left a very bad taste in my mouth.  I doubt she would've said anything if it had been a picture of Obama and I mean, really?  During school hours?  Everyone needs downtime and I get that but to KEEP coming back and defending herself on the post.  Like, go grade some papers or something.

February 17, 2017
12:24 am
sweetsweetreader
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2017

Can someone please shed some light onto what was said in the IG comment? That blogger's IG is private so I cannot see what was said and I am so curious now! chin

February 17, 2017
9:05 am
all the mamas amens
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

sweetsweetreader meowed

Can someone please shed some light onto what was said in the IG comment? That blogger's IG is private so I cannot see what was said and I am so curious now! chin

It's posted in the Kimm's Korner thread. Other people jumped in and confronted her for being inappropriate and she backed down.

February 17, 2017
11:31 am
You Gotta Be McKinney Me
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2016

kimmatwood beyond sick of hearing this man talk #shutup
andrea2220Except that he's the President and regardless of how you feel about him he deserves our respect. (If not the man, the office)
meghancolasantiKind of hard to respect the president when he doesn't respect all Americans.
kimmatwoodI sat and listened to him toot his own horn during the press conference and it's sickening @meghancolasanti @andrea2220 I do respect him and who he is …I respect lots of people who i wish just wouldn't talk so much ;)
kimmatwoodI get he is our president and we do need to support our leader, however he absolutely doesn't need to be up there at his press conferences going on and on about what a landslide election it was, and about how great he is. He needs to start worrying about the American people and stop telling us all how wonderful he is ;)
elizabethmclambYou can disagree with the President and still respect the office @andrea2220 I just wish the president would show the same respect to the office of the President and many groups of Americans like you are asking @kimmatwood to do.
cindilex@andrea2220 respect is earned.
cindilexSo sick of him, too, Kimm. He is the biggest narcissist of all. You can feel however you want about anyone and respect them or not because we live in a free country still…
andrea2220@elizabethmclamb totally agree! I just don't think that hashtagging shut up on a picture of the president is the way to go about it.
andrea2220@cindilex agreed! But it's more about respecting the office of the president (which I think should probably already have your respect).
cindilex@andrea2220 funny, I didn't see you so fervently defending Obama when your Conservative Mommy friend still had her blog up. Anyone can feel and write whatever they please. Last time I checked he hasn't gotten rid of freedom of speech and expression though I'm sure he will try.
andrea2220@cindilex if this post had been about Obama I would have said the exact same thing
cindilex@andrea2220 you've had plenty of chances to… I read her blog, I never saw you speak up. I think the bigger problem in this post is the fact that you need to interject yourself with your belief that he is owed respect. When in fact, Kimm can feel however she feels, is an adult and I'm assuming a citizen. If she is discontent she can say so.
andrea2220@cindilex you're totally right… wish I hadn't said anything ;)
hh_smith@andrea2220 I just said the same exact thing. As a small business owner, I never have and never will be an Obama fan, but I still respected him as our President. I wish others would give our current President, the leader of our great nation, the same respect that he was given but those of us who felt this way about our former President.
nattycosta822I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this post, but it is Kimm's instagram and she can post whatever she chooses. I get that you don't think her hashtag was the right way to go about it, but that's not really for you decide. The respectful thing to do is unfollow her @andrea2220 , not come here and chastise her about how she chooses to express her feelings.
andrea2220@nattycosta822 you're totally right. I shouldn't have said anything and didn't mean to chastise. I really enjoy Kimm and her family so I won't be unfollowing ;)
kimmatwoodYikes! I 100% support our president and pray he does everything he promised during his campaign. What I do not care for is the sound of his voice….and personally for me , I don't want to continue to hear him telling us how great he is…I prefer he show us;). I'm such a firm believer in respecting everyone's views , whether they are the same as mine or not. Honestly I'm just pissed his news conference interrupted young and the restless today ;)
andrea2220@kimmatwood

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.