:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Momfessionals
February 17, 2017
12:06 pm
Guess I've Had Enough
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

Andrea mucks it up left right and center. She thought she could get away with playing high and mighty but got called out. Andrea's the fool and she's making Kimm look like a genius in comparison.

February 17, 2017
12:51 pm
Patient Zero
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 258
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2015

So after scolding Kimm, digging in on scolding Kimm, and not addressing the fact that she never questioned Queen Bee Conservative Mommy for her Obama comments:

"I really enjoy Kimm… ;)"

Condescension, thy name is Andrea.

February 17, 2017
1:36 pm
Passive Aggressionals
Hamcat
Meows: 143
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Andrea really created a perfect storm for herself here. First of all, she has the emotional maturity of a middle schooler (see her instagram picturing Anna Grace's birthday present to her and her recent writing about getting her ears pierced), and part of that is how much she loves using whatever phrases are currently over-used (recent examples include "in the books" and "that being said").

It seemed to me that Andrea was purposefully coy about the November elections. She made a point of telling everyone that she can't vote in the U.S. (so don't blame her!) and that the real winner was the seller of the "I Voted" sticker. When the internet then buzzed with "Love Trumps Hate", Andrea featured a "Love God Love People The End" cuff and said it was "good timing".

But recently, Andrea has had a couples date with Shay and Andrew. Andrew was open in his support of Trump and counseled dissenters about how great the democratic process is, in terms of him being able to vote Trump and their being able to vote otherwise.

I wonder if Andrea heard from the Shulls about "respecting the office if not the man" about the current climate of dissent, and then she carried this phrase into her interaction with Kimm. Andrea is careful on her own social media to not take a side, but maybe she thought she could play the teacher to a more extreme degree on Kimms instagram and use her new-found phrase.

Edit: of course, Andrea has now deleted on Kimm's instagram. Spineless!!!

February 17, 2017
2:14 pm
Stir Me Wrong
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 669
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2015

Using phrases like "great value" and "on sale" will never overcome those pictures of the mountains of toddler clothes in piles on her floor.

February 20, 2017
1:23 pm
misfitmmm
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2016

Letting your child walk around with an open bubble container in a grocery store is a great idea, Andrea. One little spill on the ground and an old lady can break her hip in a nasty slip. If you wouldn't let your kid walk around with that in your house, definitely don't do that in a public space with slippery floors.

February 20, 2017
1:31 pm
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

misfitmmm meowed
Letting your child walk around with an open bubble container in a grocery store is a great idea, Andrea. One little spill on the ground and an old lady can break her hip in a nasty slip. If you wouldn't let your kid walk around with that in your house, definitely don't do that in a public space with slippery floors.

I was puzzled by her saying Griffin doesn't know how to blow bubbles yet.  Really?  Maybe lay off the posing her for photos and just spend some time teaching her.

February 20, 2017
1:34 pm
ireadtoo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1501
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2013

misfitmmm meowed

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture too… that's a slip and fall waiting to happen! But of course dumbass Andrea just thinks oh it's so cute- this woman is clueless.

February 20, 2017
2:46 pm
SnarKitty
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 802
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2014

I just caught up on Andreas posts. The we kept it low key Valentine's by giving a snowflake child a f**kING costume! What is not low key. Low key is a card and a little treat, Andrea. You're such a consumerist. What are you trying to compensate for? 

The bubbles at the store were a definite eye roll, too. She's so self-centered she fails to see how things can affect or bother others. Not everyone thinks your kids and the things they do are cute. 

February 20, 2017
3:34 pm
Guess I've Had Enough
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

You're right on both points SnarKitty. Being misleading and not considering others-two things Andrea has a lot of practice doing.

February 21, 2017
8:10 am
Worst screen name ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

Ree is yet to stir me wrong and this was no exception.

It's steer, no? 

Only [minor] prop I can give A is, for the MMM who isn't the cookbook diva, she posts way more step-by-step blogs on cooking.  Not just an extreme closeup of mush and a scatter-brained recipe. 

February 21, 2017
8:39 am
bradleyblogg
Hamcat
Meows: 101
Snarking Since:
September 10, 2015

Worst screen name ever meowed
Ree is yet to stir me wrong and this was no exception.

It's steer, no? 

Only [minor] prop I can give A is, for the MMM who isn't the cookbook diva, she posts way more step-by-step blogs on cooking.  Not just an extreme closeup of mush and a scatter-brained recipe. 

I agree – I actually think her recipes look great, some are a little unhealthy but whatever they're a young family. I tried her summer couscous salad and it was delicious!

February 21, 2017
8:49 am
Garvins Sequin Dress
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2014

SnarKitty meowed
I just caught up on Andreas posts. The we kept it low key Valentine's by giving a snowflake child a f**kING costume! What is not low key. Low key is a card and a little treat, Andrea. You're such a consumerist. What are you trying to compensate for? 

The bubbles at the store were a definite eye roll, too. She's so self-centered she fails to see how things can affect or bother others. Not everyone thinks your kids and the things they do are cute. 

The costume from the Disney store for Valentine's Day was a just a tad over the top.

Also, do any of these women actually cook anything from their ring leader Shay's cookbooks or blog? I'm sure that really pisses her off.

February 21, 2017
8:59 am
Worst screen name ever
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

Does Shady cook anything from her own cookbook? emberkomodogad5bq4

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.