:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Sweet Southern Prep
January 9, 2017
12:20 pm
trashley
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

"It rarely gets very cold here in Charleston, but wherever I headed this past weekend, at least I was able to wear this gorgeous coat." Good one, Ashley! thumbsup

January 9, 2017
1:05 pm
secretmeatball
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 974
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

trashley meowed
"It rarely gets very cold here in Charleston, but wherever I headed this past weekend, at least I was able to wear this gorgeous coat." Good one, Ashley! thumbsup

I was just about to post that. That sentence makes no sense! 

I am sure we all agree that this is not a good look on her. I don't care if it's Patagonia, Lululemon, Kate Spade, and Hunter. No, No, No and NO.

"I joked about not coordinating my Lulu prints, but it sounds like a trend.  So here you go.  I basically pulled out what I could find in my clean laundry basket last week before a work-out and this is what I got."  

Don't you mean, you conveniently wore everything that you can attach an rstyle link to. 

And finally it hit me, she looks so stupid wearing these shirts that say shit on them. I can't say that I have ever seen a grown woman wearing them out in public. 

***SORRY FOR THE OVERSIZED PICS***

January 9, 2017
1:39 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1652
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

I'm sorry but in no world is a patagonia puffer a "gorgeous coat." It's great and practical but not gorgeous.  Also the pink hunters and striped cup are just so juvenile.  She has no style.  Who is looking up to her for inspiration?

January 9, 2017
4:12 pm
Duplicitous Leftovers
Cat
Meows: 28
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

Her latest post looks like a mash-up of things I wear when running errands.  (Minus the Hunter boots & winter coat, that looks ridiculous). They certainly aren't outfits I'd wear to work out in, they're what I select when I'm too lazy for jeans. I know I'm basic as f, but I'm not trying to shill shit on the on the interwebs. Maybe I should start my own fashion blog…

January 10, 2017
8:50 am
katie.london10
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2014

I don't understand Ashley at all. Why does she pair a parka with canvas slip on shoes? Doesn't make sense. Either loose the heavy jacket or put on a different pair of shoes.

January 10, 2017
9:51 am
andrazzle
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
April 22, 2014

katie.london10 meowed
I don't understand Ashley at all. Why does she pair a parka with canvas slip on shoes? Doesn't make sense. Either loose the heavy jacket or put on a different pair of shoes.

I agree.  It obviously isn't so "omg cold" out if you are wearing slip on shoes (and no socks).  Also, it is crazy to me that Ashley has that North Face parka plus a Patagonia coat.  She lives in South Carolina!!drool

January 11, 2017
12:06 pm
hissyfit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2014

So none of these Charleston #lovewhereyoulive bloggers had nothing to say about the Dylan Roof sentencing? They were all over it when the tragedy happened… #prayforcharleston #soblessed

January 11, 2017
1:54 pm
some of you have asked
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 394
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Girlfriend has no time for serious news.  She's too busy Rstyling her friend's ice cream tent play thing!  uh

January 11, 2017
11:08 pm
mayor governor and queen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 316
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

Don't you mean, you conveniently wore everything that you can attach an rstyle link to.

Ding ding ding we have a winner!!smiley-signs064 It's ALL about those name tags for her. She's so pathetic.

January 12, 2017
8:56 am
#soveryblessed
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 434
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

Who is buying that people email her to ask which of Lilly's new arrivals she likes?  Why not comment on her IG or the blog?  I call BS.  The only way this woman can be helpful, fashion wise, is if somebody is built just like her, she'll know what NOT to wear.  Helpful!

neé imeanreally
January 12, 2017
9:24 am
some of you have asked
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 394
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

#soveryblessed meowed
Who is buying that people email her to ask which of Lilly's new arrivals she likes?  Why not comment on her IG or the blog?  I call BS.  The only way this woman can be helpful, fashion wise, is if somebody is built just like her, she'll know what NOT to wear.  Helpful!

Seriously.  Also… doesn't she already have like 50 beach coverups?  Why she needs to add two more (at $128 a pop) is just ridiculous.  Give your credit card a break, A$$.

January 12, 2017
9:39 am
secretmeatball
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 974
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

#soveryblessed meowed

Exactly! I always rolleyes when she says, people have emailed me asking…. Yet no one ever leaves a comment on her blog or IG unless it is Natalie or Caycee or she is giving something away. She is so pathetic and thirsty. Get over yourself Trashley.

PS – Why does she always pick her kids up for photos? Sorry, but it's been bugging me for the longest time. 

January 12, 2017
10:16 am
Mid Level Luxury Life
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2014

IMHO, picking up her school aged kids who are WAY too big to be picked up, is better than that weird tackle hold pose she uses sometimes. idontknow

FKA Big Kev Fixes the Waters
↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMI's Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMI. GOMI makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.