:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Veronika's Blushing
January 11, 2017
10:37 pm
juju411
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2012

The fact that she has free grandparent babysitting at her disposal, yet she and Kevin never do date nights , she never goes out with Friends , or seems to have any hobbies away from home make me sad for her and her marriage.

January 11, 2017
11:16 pm
txtellin
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
January 25, 2014

Ugh her latest ig starts with "because I can't get a real workout in…".  No, V.  You COULD get a workout in if you wanted to, you just don't want to.

I work full time (more than full time, actually), hubby works full time, 2 kids in daycare (same ages as hers), etc. and yet I've managed to work out 4-5x per week for the last 4 years, even while pregnant and nursing.  I either go to a 5:30am class, or go at 7:30pm (flying out the door after I nurse my youngest before bedtime at 7).

I also know for a fact where she lives, and there are multiple places (YMCA, yoga studio, cycle studio, barre classes, crossfit, etc.) all within a 1 mile radius of her.  She needs to stop acting like her life is so "omgbusywithkidsandworkandtheblog".  No shame in saying "working out has not been a priority for me".

January 12, 2017
12:57 pm
HemTape
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

The liketoknowit affiliate link explanation was a bit weak as well. Basically, she only photographs her new items because she can link them and earn money from the referrals. 

Honestly, I have no problem with linking current items as they are relevant to her outfit. But, a more realistic approach to her wardrobe {hopefully!} is that she's incorporating already-owned pieces in with the new items. Even if those items specifically aren't available anymore, I'm fine with that. We all have the 'basics' in our closets and can grab inspiration from, if we look to Veronika for style inspiration.

If she is so desperate for those referrals, she could take photos of the outfit (let's say a new top with one of her many j.crew pencil skirts) and link both the top – currently for sale!, and a similar skirt that is also available. I see so many bloggers do this sort of thing and I don't think anyone out there begs the blogger to locate a link for the EXACT skirt…..or whatever it is that isn't brand-new anymore. It's nice to see outfits pulled together using what you already have; that's how most people do it, right?

January 12, 2017
1:41 pm
#acompletelackofethics
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 567
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2013

Her playroom "workout" picture is so staged. I'm sure she didn't just get into that position and Kevin just suddenly decided to snap a picture.

I fully expect a sponsored post soon for workout clothes or equipment for "busy moms."

January 12, 2017
1:42 pm
my_name_is
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 257
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

txtellin meowed
Ugh her latest ig starts with "because I can't get a real workout in…".  No, V.  You COULD get a workout in if you wanted to, you just don't want to.

I work full time (more than full time, actually), hubby works full time, 2 kids in daycare (same ages as hers), etc. and yet I've managed to work out 4-5x per week for the last 4 years, even while pregnant and nursing.  I either go to a 5:30am class, or go at 7:30pm (flying out the door after I nurse my youngest before bedtime at 7).

I also know for a fact where she lives, and there are multiple places (YMCA, yoga studio, cycle studio, barre classes, crossfit, etc.) all within a 1 mile radius of her.  She needs to stop acting like her life is so "omgbusywithkidsandworkandtheblog".  No shame in saying "working out has not been a priority for me".

yep, I'm the same as you and I fit in 5 workouts per week. I also have two kids, demanding job (plus I travel internationally for business 5-6 times a year), my husband also works full-time. My parents are younger and also working and can't babysit on demand and around the clock. Yet because exercising is important to me I make time for it. Sometimes it's 5:00 am, sometimes at lunch, sometimes in the evening in our basement. I know many other moms like myself, it's not hard if one makes it part of their lifestyle.

Also, she share a lot of herself on social media as she's on it a lot. Based on that image, I have concluded she has no friends and her an Kev are pretty much roommates.

January 12, 2017
2:13 pm
elevated_acai_bowl
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
November 17, 2015

If she would just put down her phone and stop Snapchatting her kids every 30 seconds she'd have the time workout, improve her blog, maybe learn how to cook a nutritious meal for her family, etc. rolleyesangry

It blows my mind when she exclaims how "busy" she is. bs

January 12, 2017
3:08 pm
apart or a part
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
August 30, 2016

elevated_acai_bowl meowed
If she would just put down her phone and stop Snapchatting her kids every 30 seconds she'd have the time workout, improve her blog, maybe learn how to cook a nutritious meal for her family, etc. rolleyesangry

It blows my mind when she exclaims how "busy" she is. bs

She is so far from reality it kills me. There is no way her and Kevin's marriage is thriving as they do not spend anytime alone. V sits on her throne/phone snapchatting every move her kids make from 5pm-8pm and on weekends when she is not at work while Kev somewhat interacts with the kids and her in-laws make all of their meals. I would really like to see what her #omgbusyschedule is all about-I am sure it is quite laughable. 

The overview of her survey was nothing but a bunch of crap and excuses of her trying to make everyone believe her way is the only way and that she has no time because of said kids. She really only interacts and shows princess Harper her attention while her son and husband get none. I too truly believe her and Kev live like roommates and she is only with him for money.  

January 12, 2017
4:07 pm
harken on it
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2016

I still laugh about the fact that her inlaws pay for daycare, babysit at least once a week, and make dinner for them every single night of the week.  Sign me up for THAT busy schedule!

January 14, 2017
11:00 am
so boring
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2015

It looks like she bought ANOTHER piece of furniture to replace the dresser under the tv in her living room. She posted a picture on snapchat. It seems like every piece of furniture she buys for that room she either returns or replaces. So expensive! Also, didn't she say that first piece was a vintage piece that she had refinished? Where is that going to go now? She needs to stop buying all the things and just hire a designer. She'd probably save money by not having to replace everything 6 months later when she changes her mind.

Also, the couch still looks like crap. The slipcover is pulling so bad on the sides.

January 14, 2017
12:58 pm
Chicken Thigh Gap
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
December 25, 2012

That's an $1800 console from Ballard Designs.  UGH she needs so much help in that room.  The TV looks too low.

January 14, 2017
1:47 pm
#acompletelackofethics
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 567
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2013

harken on it meowed

I still laugh about the fact that her inlaws pay for daycare, babysit at least once a week, and make dinner for them every single night of the week.  Sign me up for THAT busy schedule!

#sobusy #soblessed

January 14, 2017
6:27 pm
1234ABC
Hamcat
Meows: 183
Snarking Since:
February 23, 2014

I've always been curious about what her schedule is actually like…..if her in laws do cook for them, a house cleaner and a husband they are both home at 5 everyday wtf does she do with her time?!?! Not sure her family time is really all that great if she is just sitting on the couch watching her kids play and Snapchat.

The new cabinet fits the space better but is still off…..she needs design help badly!

January 14, 2017
9:52 pm
bizliz
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
March 19, 2012

So she changed up the layout, according to her Instagram story. But the dining table just looks too big for that space. And she has a whole bunch of dead space between the area where they watch tv and right across from the island. Oh well, I guess she's at least trying. Now to add some color so the space isn't so boring. She loves those ginger jars so much, why doesn't she incorporate blue with all that white?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.