:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Young Mummy
January 12, 2017
2:57 am
So Steiner
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

I don't get how she CHOOSES to go public and then passively-aggressively whinges about it.

If she wants the service, pay for it. If not, shut ya mouth. Plus, it's always amusing to see someone who thinks that they know better than the professionals.

January 12, 2017
4:35 am
starbaby
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2016

i wonder what the midwives are going to think about all the snap chatting while she is in labour.  :/ i wonder if she'll ask their permission to post in the event that they are caught on any of the clips? doubtful.

January 12, 2017
5:39 pm
dylarn
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2014

I have a feeling she won't end up snap chatting Jaryd would have to do it and I think he'd say no in the end haha

R.e her rant about wh public hospital system .. she's running out of things to say so did a long rant for click bait haha

January 12, 2017
7:36 pm
Barefoot B***hface
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 224
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2013

Ugh she is just the worst person. That rant was so rude, newsflash The Dumb Mummy – You won't be induced early for no reason so just calm the f**k down and stop projecting onto the public health system. Be thankful you've been able to carry a baby to full term and very shortly you will likely have a healthy baby in your arms. 

She is such a massive brat.

January 12, 2017
11:37 pm
jayjaylee
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2016

I despise anyone, male or female, who is vulgar and crass like this chick.

I don't want to know about your leg hairs, or your genitals or your bodily movements, you classless twat. Reminds me of my in-laws. No wonder I don't visit them.

Just tacky, boorish and banal. Yuck.go_awaybye

January 13, 2017
12:57 am
dylarn
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2014

"She's lost all her show but still no baby" is her latest Snapchat update.. surely the baby has to come tonight then ?

January 13, 2017
5:37 am
Photoshopping_pizza_cat
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
December 23, 2016

Bobby is heading to NANNA'S with his #freebag #adbutnotdisclosed
So there could be movement at the station although she has said there isn't…I don't believe that.

Oh and no she didn't have fertility issues that was bs. She got pregnant a nanosecond after her "poor me i can't get pregnant" blog and many people realised she was likely already pregnant when she wrote it. Anyone who mentioned it got blocked.

She was absolutely meaning that private ob = demand an induction and get one vs public hospital = only for medical reasons. Shame she couldn't talk her previous private ob with Bobby into free service in exhange for instagram advertising. She lives like they are rolling in cash but it seems they simply couldn't afford to stay private.

Does anyone know why they moved back to melb so hastily?

January 13, 2017
5:49 am
Insane Patchouli Drenched Twit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2016

They were from Melb originally and moved to S.A. for Jaryds football career . He played in the Adelaide league , and retired at the end of last season . He's been a handy player but injury plagued .
So the move was back home to family , friends , support , I gather .

January 13, 2017
6:00 am
Photoshopping_pizza_cat
Cat
Snarking Since:
December 23, 2016

Insane Patchouli Drenched Twit meowed

They were from Melb originally and moved to S.A. for Jaryds football career . He played in the Adelaide league , and retired at the end of last season . He's been a handy player but injury plagued .
So the move was back home to family , friends , support , I gather .

Oh I know that they were from melb and moved for afl but it seemed very rushed when they moved back- she acted as though it would be a permanent move so I was surprised to see them heading back so soon.

January 13, 2017
6:20 am
happydance
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2016

dylarn meowed
"She's lost all her show but still no baby" is her latest Snapchat update.. surely the baby has to come tonight then ?

Maybe. Maybe not. She is full of shit. I don't think even she knows when she is lying anymore. Such a desperate nobody ALWAYS looking for attention. She is the definition of Vulgar.

January 13, 2017
7:35 pm
Sequoia
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2014

Is she in labour? I'm not on Snapchat but gathering she is by the Insta comments.

January 13, 2017
7:55 pm
Photoshopping_pizza_cat
Cat
Snarking Since:
December 23, 2016

Sequoia meowed

Is she in labour? I'm not on Snapchat but gathering she is by the Insta comments.

Yes she is. Early days yet but has been having contractions since last night so did clary sage bath, ate a fresh pineapple and used the breastpump to bring on more contractions. She says about 4 mins apart but most still manageable.

She also says it is very different from Bobby's birth because of the induction and she doesn't know when to go to hospital etc.

I do wish her well with the labour and birth.
Snap chatting my labour would be the furthest thing from my mind. Here's hoping the camera stays above shoulder level but seeing as she's currently in undies and a bra- doubtful.

January 13, 2017
9:20 pm
Sequoia
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2014

^^ thanks, hope she has a safe birth, I wonder what the rest of her family think of her oversharing.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.