:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Woogs
January 11, 2017
2:57 pm
cookiemonster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 213
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2014

The Quiff who Quaffs rofl

What sort of 'poor choices' do twelve year olds make that warrant not being able to see your mate AND being publically humiliated on the internet? I'd be furious if I was the mother of the other boy in the photo.

January 11, 2017
9:41 pm
childbirth reenactment involving a cabbage patch doll
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 551
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2015

cookiemonster meowed
The Quiff who Quaffs rofl

What sort of 'poor choices' do twelve year olds make that warrant not being able to see your mate AND being publically humiliated on the internet? I'd be furious if I was the mother of the other boy in the photo.

How embarrassing for her kid. Woogs is such an oversharer, it's f**king tragic. I just had a look at her latest blogs #soinspiring – 'The best thing in my kitchen', 'The art of being disorganised', and the never written about 'Should you re-gift?'

Also, aren't we pushing the envelope with pretending to give a shit about others, Head Girl? Like your clickbait on FB, where you post about the centrelink debacle, your apparent anger over the childcare debate on The Project, your feelings about the Queen (the *actual* queen) being sick, and asking imbecilic questions like 'where were you when Princess Diana died?' WHO f**kING CARES. My god, there are some desperate women out there.

Formerly activate my almonds
January 11, 2017
9:58 pm
So Steiner
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

Woogie's Insta recently catalogued her relentless two weeks or so of eating out. Head Girl has the hardest of lives.

Her righteous indignation about social issues such as childcare, Centrelink etc is no more than a knee jerk reaction. Her concern for each issue seems to quickly go the way of her top lip; vanishing.

January 11, 2017
11:26 pm
Her anus took umbrage
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2014

Someone needs to make their name "The Quiff who Quaffs" that was brilliant So Steiner lol

January 11, 2017
11:40 pm
isthatallthereis
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2016

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER.

It's summer.  It's Australia.  It gets hot – sometimes in excess of 35 degrees!  Surely after your 40+ years on the planet you should have grown to accept this fact.

January 11, 2017
11:42 pm
cookiemonster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 213
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2014

I agree that the Quiff who Quaffs is a top draw name but Her anus took umbrage will certainly take some beating rofl

Yes, almonds, head girl is a serious social justice warrior, which is odd when you remember how they carried on about the unfortunates who were sleeping rough in the park … before they were moved on.

January 12, 2017
3:03 am
So Steiner
Cat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

Social Warrior Head Girl's Insta posts are full of hot political cherries.

She tackles the thorny issues of eating out for lunch, eating out for dinner and repeat.

Occasional references are vaguely made to "working". I'm sorry, but blogging does not count in my book as a real job.

I'm also amazed at how much she goes out to eat/visit friends/holiday/generally mix in the melting pot which is Sydney despite her "anxiety"

January 12, 2017
7:19 am
childbirth reenactment involving a cabbage patch doll
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 551
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2015

cookiemonster meowed
I agree that the Quiff who Quaffs is a top draw name but Her anus took umbrage will certainly take some beating rofl

Yes, almonds, head girl is a serious social justice warrior, which is odd when you remember how they carried on about the unfortunates who were sleeping rough in the park … before they were moved on.

All of what you said, cookiemonster. I'm more tempted to call her a 'queen' (explanation: A queef is the sound a vagina makes when it sucks in a bunch of air for no reason, and then blows it back out. This sound is loud, disruptive, and often vibrates). She is loud, disruptive and exists for no reason. 

I recall the homeless incident. Her and her mother wanted those people – you know, REAL humans – kicked out of wherever they were staying. Woogs, you're a QUEEF, *edit: which translates to 'you're an alcoholic c*** fart'.

Formerly activate my almonds
January 14, 2017
1:02 am
So Steiner
Cat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

Today, in breaking news, Woogs tackles the problem of ANTS.
Incisive and cutting edge, all in one.
Problem solved with a bit of Ant-Kill.
Who knew, eh? Who knew?
Personally, I shall sleep better tonight after that.

January 22, 2017
12:34 am
too much too soon
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 22, 2017

Woogs bumped into her "dear friend Tracy Spicer" at the Women's March. At least spell her name right.

rolleyes

January 24, 2017
2:59 am
The Quiff who Quaffs
Hamcat
Meows: 67
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2013

So Steiner meowed
I see that Woogie had banned son from seeing his best mate after they made "poor choices" together.

Devastated that the same does not apply to her friendship with Styling Spew or the Quiff who Quaffs aka Babymacbeff

Had to be done. Thanks for the username So Steiner! 

Formerly honey badger don't care
January 24, 2017
5:59 am
Her anus took umbrage
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2014

Yisssssss that's awesome love the name change haha.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.