:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Living in Another Language
October 2, 2015
1:12 am
Debbie Downer
Hamcat
Meows: 112
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2013

I know she's been talked about in general travel blog forums, but I thought we could start one of it's own. 

The blog has been boring it's whole life, but lately not much happening regarding blog posts. I think she's getting tons of free travel because of instagram, but she doesn't have THAT many insta followers, so it seems weird to me. 

And also. All her photos of herself. I just can't take it. This one was taken by her husband, and the pose just kills me.

So natural. rolleyes

October 2, 2015
1:29 pm
acrosstheuniverse
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
June 27, 2014

I totally forgot she even exists, she posts so rarely. Wasn't it her who proudly announced that her husband quit his job and that they now blog about travel for a living? They've been doing a great job rolleyes

October 2, 2015
3:25 pm
Debbie Downer
Hamcat
Meows: 112
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2013

acrosstheuniverse meowed
I totally forgot she even exists, she posts so rarely. Wasn't it her who proudly announced that her husband quit his job and that they now blog about travel for a living? They've been doing a great job rolleyes

Yeah I don't get it either. That's why I guess it must be instagram that she's getting these trips for.

October 2, 2015
6:10 pm
bloopbloop

I'm confused by this too! One minute she couldn't take a free trip because her husband was not allowed vacation and she wouldn't go without him, the next minute he was going to be a travel blogger too! But they hardly ever post. She says she designs websites too but hers always has problems.

October 3, 2015
3:10 am
acrosstheuniverse
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
June 27, 2014

Just checked out her instagram and she really seems to be traveling quite a bit. I wonder whether they get any money or "just" the comped trips. 

To me, she has always seemed like a woman who can't do anything without her husband.

October 6, 2015
3:29 am
she who must be obeyed
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2014

This gave me a good laugh: "The horn blared loudly signifying it was okay to jump in, and we slipped off the end of the boat into the icy cold water, immediately surrounded by a pod of 250-300 wild dusky dolphins."

Someone's trying to up her descriptive writing game.

November 5, 2015
9:35 pm
fifacome42

Someone's trying to up her descriptive writing game.

———————————————————
http://www.utfifa.co/
http://www.fifachampion.com/

March 8, 2016
11:09 am
AreYouSerious
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 386
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2013

Did they move back to the US or just one of them? I do not follow her anymore on any social media but saw her comment recently saying something along the lines of how her and Derek are apart for four more months.

March 11, 2016
6:12 pm
oompa loompa doopity derp
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 275
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2013

It's so weird how they seem to have nice taste in food and luxury hotels but they always look like trash

May 25, 2016
5:30 am
kod525

I think your post is exactly right.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

http://www.mobilga.com/.

oompa loompa doopity derp meowed
It's so weird how they seem to have nice taste in food and luxury hotels but they always look like trash

fifacome42 meowed
I'm confused by this too! One minute she couldn't take a free trip because her husband was not allowed vacation and she wouldn't go without him, the next minute he was going to be a travel blogger too! But they hardly ever post. She says she designs websites too but hers always has problems.

Debbie Downer meowed
I know she's been talked about in general travel blog forums, but I thought we could start one of it's own. 

The blog has been boring it's whole life, but lately not much happening regarding blog posts. I think she's getting tons of free travel because of instagram, but she doesn't have THAT many insta followers, so it seems weird to me. 

And also. All her photos of herself. I just can't take it. This one was taken by her husband, and the pose just kills me.

So natural. rolleyes

July 1, 2016
5:25 pm
lostgloves
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2016

I haven't kept up with them for ages. Are they both still pretending to be full time bloggers who rarely actually blog?! 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.