:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Darkest Night (and other new audio dramas)
November 6, 2016
1:25 pm
GlindaTheGoodB***h
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 436
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2015

Anyone listen to Darkest Night yet? I really, really liked it and recommend it for people who like horror or psychological thrillers. I've been on the scripted podcast bandwagon since Wormwood (which is still my favorite) so I'm really excited to see more come out.

It seems podcasting as a medium has really hit it's stride now which is super exciting! Gimlet has several new podcasts out that I'm looking forward to listening to (Crimetown, Undone) but also Homecoming which is their first scripted show and features Catherine Keener, Oscar Isaac, David Schwimmer, David Cross, and Amy Sedaris. Pretty crazy cast.

Looking forward to hearing what hams thinkemoticon-animal-001

December 28, 2016
3:45 pm
Warren Beatty
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 530
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2013

I just listened to the trailer. Super creepy! I'm excited to binge the first 10 episodes! What is Wormwood about?

January 17, 2017
6:38 pm
Snarky McSnarkypants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1162
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2012

Adding it to my list! What other podcasts in this genre do you like? I've already got Limetown, Black Tapes, and Tanis.

January 18, 2017
1:09 pm
Warren Beatty
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 530
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2013

I loved Darkest Night. Are there any other podcasts you like that have the "someone's creeping up behind you" sounds?

January 20, 2017
1:22 pm
Snarky McSnarkypants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1162
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2012

I'm a few episodes into Darkest Night now and I'm having issues with the quality of the audio – it keeps getting quiet and then loud. Also, that chat at the beginning is ANNOYING.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.