:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What's everyone's favorite podcasts for women?
December 16, 2016
11:34 pm
whatsnot
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2016

Cat Selfie meowed

mindless meowed
I am such a fan of 2 Dope Queens. I second/third the suggestion.

I came here specifically to recommend 2 Dope Queens, so I'm glad it's on here.  Also check out:  Another Round and Sooo Many White Guys.  I also love Maeve in America. yeahok

//
//

December 28, 2016
7:21 pm
kitten mittens
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2014

Did anyone hear the news that Stuff Mom Never Told You is over? I'm disappointed but not totally surprised. I am curious if it was their choice or the parent company's (most likely the latter).

December 28, 2016
11:27 pm
B***h Eating Crackers
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 738
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2012

kitten mittens meowed
Did anyone hear the news that Stuff Mom Never Told You is over? I'm disappointed but not totally surprised. I am curious if it was their choice or the parent company's (most likely the latter).

I was surprised, I really like them and the show! They did say on their FB post something about being able to create and own their content so hopefully they left on their own

January 16, 2017
4:14 pm
practicing engineering empathy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 596
Snarking Since:
July 25, 2013

B***h Eating Crackers meowed

kitten mittens meowed

I was surprised, I really like them and the show! They did say on their FB post something about being able to create and own their content so hopefully they left on their own

I was also so surprised about this announcement! I hope it was their decision and that they weren't forced out. It seems so sudden though.

formerly sparkles for everyone and slutty dementia patient
January 18, 2017
11:46 am
War Widow on a Train
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2013

Just One Olive meowed

Does anyone listen to Mother May I Sleep with Podcast?   She reviews Lifetime movies.  I love the content and guest stars, and Molly is really funny but she sounds progressively more high as the podcast goes on.  Anyone?8

I listen to it, but I like her other two podcasts (Plz Advise and Emotionally Broken Psychos) better. Mainly I just wish Mother, May I Sleep with Podcast was shorter – the most recently one was 3 hours long for a movie that's an hourband a half.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.