:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

When do you listen to podcasts?
December 22, 2016
3:05 am
snarkasaurus
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 586
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2011

I listen when I'm out for walks and at the gym, mostly (I used to prefer music at the gym but I'm really hooked on podcasts for workouts now, my brain doesn't get as bored). Sometimes I'll have one on when I'm cleaning, occasionally while I'm cooking something relatively simple or getting ready and huscat isn't around. 

I've tried listening to them while I work but I just can't. I either focus too much on the podcast and don't really get any work done, or I'm too distracted by work and have no idea what's going on in the podcast. 

They are truly perfect for going on walks, above anything else.

February 9, 2017
5:26 pm
HemTape
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

I listen at work when I'm doing mundane tasks (editing photos, working on managing the website), and when I'm at home cooking or cleaning. We have the Amazon Echo in our kitchen so it's nice to hook Alexa up via Bluetooth and I can listen that way.

February 9, 2017
9:16 pm
Snarkastic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2421
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2013

I listen while I drive and when doing housework or meal prep. I get really bored chopping lots of vegetables, so that's my main use!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.