:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 6, 2017
1:16 pm
under a smallpox moon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3247
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

lurkingfordays meowed
Im with Gas Station Froyo on this one. Thats a huge and total waste of the IUD. Cost aside, I'd be saying why bother. They could have used condoms or whatever for the few months before they started family making. No one is saying she's wasting her "talent" just the IUD, which I do agree was a huge waste. Her choices of course but since she puts them out on the internet I can side eye them. 

Agreed. IUDs aren't easily affordable to everyone. Aside from the cost, I don't see why she'd introduce that to her body, deal with the side effects, only to take it out once her body adjusted. Seems like a waste to me.

Did she actually say family planning? I mean, do we know she's taking the IUD out and trying for a baby? Could the family plans be a family reunion around the time of the marathon?

Formerly Inspired Eyebrows
January 6, 2017
1:34 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

under a smallpox moon meowed

lurkingfordays meowed
Im with Gas Station Froyo on this one. Thats a huge and total waste of the IUD. Cost aside, I'd be saying why bother. They could have used condoms or whatever for the few months before they started family making. No one is saying she's wasting her "talent" just the IUD, which I do agree was a huge waste. Her choices of course but since she puts them out on the internet I can side eye them. 

Agreed. IUDs aren't easily affordable to everyone. Aside from the cost, I don't see why she'd introduce that to her body, deal with the side effects, only to take it out once her body adjusted. Seems like a waste to me.

Did she actually say family planning? I mean, do we know she's taking the IUD out and trying for a baby? Could the family plans be a family reunion around the time of the marathon?

Around 5:25 she's taking about a fall marathons and she says "we're just not sure our family plan and the marathon depends on that, so who knows."

That sounds like trying to me, but who knows!

Formerly Jammed Up
January 6, 2017
1:57 pm
under a smallpox moon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3247
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

Is that a direct quote? I mean, it's how she writes so I'm not surprised. How does anyone know what she's talking about?

Formerly Inspired Eyebrows
January 6, 2017
2:13 pm
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

under a smallpox moon meowed
Is that a direct quote? I mean, it's how she writes so I'm not surprised. How does anyone know what she's talking about?

Direct quote "We're just not we're not sure about our family plan and things like that and so the marathon obviously depends a little bit on that [shrug] and kind of where we're at but who knows [big shrug] maybe yes maybe no. We'll kinda play it by ear."

Formerly Jammed Up
January 6, 2017
3:01 pm
snarkzalot
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2014

Can't quote for some reason but thanks Gas Station Froyo, you've just confirmed I'm missing nothing by not watching that vlog. Why does she even bother making them? Because it's too much work to do a photo dump like usual on the blog?

January 6, 2017
3:01 pm
lurkingfordays
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

Translation: "I want a baby ASAP and I have to get mr. now hairless on board so who knows how long that will take"

No one really knows what it means because she's the queen of vague blogging and misdirection but I would take that to mean they're wanting kids and envision she could be pregnant by then. If she's not already. I actually would not be surprised in the least if she took her IUD out almost immediately when she complained about the symptoms (which were legit) and just didn't tell anyone. 

January 6, 2017
3:23 pm
doughyoats
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
April 16, 2013

lurkingfordays meowed

Translation: "I want a baby ASAP and I have to get mr. now hairless on board so who knows how long that will take"

No one really knows what it means because she's the queen of vague blogging and misdirection but I would take that to mean they're wanting kids and envision she could be pregnant by then. If she's not already. I actually would not be surprised in the least if she took her IUD out almost immediately when she complained about the symptoms (which were legit) and just didn't tell anyone. 

she complained about it then went silent and never updated. To me I think that means she took it out. Especially since it was messing with her running which as she has mentioned is the VIP in her life. And sorry no one as desperate for more babies as her is like "hmm we'll see maybe we'll have a baby this year maybe not hehe". She is 100% gung ho on baby train

January 6, 2017
3:35 pm
cheshire
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

We're not sure about our family plan could mean she's harping for a baby, and he's saying no.  And she's wondering if or how soon she can either change his mind or have an "oops."

January 6, 2017
3:37 pm
atlast
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2014

I remember on some thread someone talking about the amount of public assistance available in Utah when people are going after higher education degrees(well at least I think I read a post about that).  But what in the world goes through their heads?  He doesn't work, her blog stats were shown to be declining up thread they already have two kids. They eat out and travel constantly.  He may or may not have some child support responsibility. They appear to have 50/50, but there are always expenses that are laid out in the divorce agreements, who maintains and pays for health insurance and expenses, education and well any manner of items you want to enumerate.  Does Janae send the former Mrs. Baron a check every month?  But I guess the Mormon church will provide for them?  Making more little soldiers is her job after all, so I guess it will be just fine. 

January 6, 2017
3:52 pm
dietcokeismyreligion
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

So I definitely said that she was going to have a baby soon since her blog has tanked. She's so predictable.

Also, IUDs are (maybe soon to be were) covered under the Affordable Care Act (Obama care). So you should not have to pay for it. Even if your employer doesn't cover it.

January 6, 2017
3:56 pm
ILoveLamp
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 655
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2013

I think having any opinion of what Janae does with her contraception/uterus is really gross.  Also the speculation that she's trapping him into having a baby.  Feel free to flame me.

January 6, 2017
3:59 pm
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

dietcokeismyreligion meowed
So I definitely said that she was going to have a baby soon since her blog has tanked. She's so predictable.

Also, IUDs are (maybe soon to be were) covered under the Affordable Care Act (Obama care). So you should not have to pay for it. Even if your employer doesn't cover it.

Unless your employer has a religious exemption–believe me, I've tried every loophole I could find to no avail.

Formerly Jammed Up
January 6, 2017
4:09 pm
dietcokeismyreligion
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

You are right. I thought the odds would be slim that you worked for a church or similar. And there are two types of religious exceptions and if you happened to work for a religious non-profit employer, they don't have to cover it but the third party insurer does.

But none of these apply to Janae. Hence not expensive or a waste of her money since it was covered.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.