:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 6, 2017
5:13 pm
harken on it
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2016

Hold the phone.  I thought Gas Station Froyo meant it was a "waste" of a life or a "waste" of talent.  Not a waste of an IUD.

IUDs are free right now if you are insured through the ACA marketplace or have an ACA compliant plan.  But they are very dangerous, so who knows.

And I don't even care about this.  Have a baby, don't have a baby, everybody have babies, everybody train for marathons.  Who cares.  I stopped taking this blog seriously in about 2012.

January 6, 2017
5:36 pm
doughyoats
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
April 16, 2013

dietcokeismyreligion meowed

So I definitely said that she was going to have a baby soon since her blog has tanked. She's so predictable.

Also, IUDs are (maybe soon to be were) covered under the Affordable Care Act (Obama care). So you should not have to pay for it. Even if your employer doesn't cover it.

Ok so you're saying an iud is free for anyone? I'm due in 2 months then was thinking of an iud but didn't know of the cost. If it's free I'm so psyched! Lol. I'll be sure to report back how it effects my running and froyo cravings

January 6, 2017
5:57 pm
seriouslyplease
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2013

Harken you seem a little defensive considering you "don't care". A lot of people have babies, and a lot of people run marathons…..but no not everyone.

IUD's are not free for everyone, and not sure what you are pointing out with how "very dangerous" they are. All BC's have risks, including IUD's. But not really sure what that has to do with those talking about Janae potentially taking it out after a year.

There is a very large chance that one Trump/Pence are sworn in, healthcare in general and especially for women will be drastically changing. DoughyOats I wouldn't bank on a free IUD as no one knows when it will all change but if you want one you are better to get it ASAP after you are able (typically 6 weeks after you give birth). Options will be going down and cost will be going up. Hope your last 2 months of pregnancy go well though!!! An exciting time for sure!

January 6, 2017
7:08 pm
investment flipflops
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 361
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2014

Doughyoats, look into getting a prescription for the IUD and purchasing it now if possible. Then you'd only have to worry about the insertion price (which could still suck) later.

January 7, 2017
8:02 am
Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7251
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

Why is everything such a rush for her?  Rush to remarry, rush to have a baby.  She hasn't even been married a year to a guy she has only known for about a year.   

January 7, 2017
8:35 am
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing meowed
Why is everything such a rush for her?  Rush to remarry, rush to have a baby.  She hasn't even been married a year to a guy she has only known for about a year.   

She's in such a rush because she has this belief that if everything looks the way she thinks it should, then everything will be peachy keen. She wanted another baby after Brooke but of course life threw her a curveball so she couldn't and now she's going to "fix" that right here and now. IMMEDIATELY

I don't actually fault her for this- she's very young, emotionally, and immature and she doesn't really have to face life on life's terms like we all do (no job to show up to, mom checks your comments and deletes, dad drives alongside you in the morning so you can fun, froyo and donuts – what other adult woman can say this is her life??????).

For these reasons I wouldn't expected much emotional maturity BUT she DID have that little snafu with her marriage already so she SHOULD know that being married and having a baby together DOES NOT a perfect life make. What kills me about this lame-ass is that she seems incapable of learning and growing when from it!

That was one FFFFFFF'ed up scene that went down in her first marriage, however it went down, and she had to face it and get through it but now she's almost  repeating it verbatim. I don't mean the cheating if that's what even happened because obviously not her fault but she's rushing into a marriage and having a baby together and supporting the guy and not betttering/expanding herself and turning her whole identity over to him. Sounds/looks VERY familiar. Time to figure things out, Janae. Slow your roll, here, sister. 

January 7, 2017
10:03 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing meowed

Exactly!  Why opt for long term BC if you know you want a baby sooner than that?  There are plenty of other options, but she went with the one that lasts five years.

And @Harken, yeah, I meant waste of an IUD.  Plus, she already has 1.5 kids, I don't see how having another one will change much except making her blog even less about running.  I've given up the sub 3 marathon dream for her and I think she has as well.

Formerly Jammed Up
January 7, 2017
12:34 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1243
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

She looked so different in that most recent vlog. I think the combo of darker hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, lip plumper, and leaning out a bit (especially in her arms and jaw line).

She's definitely very pretty but I see so little of Janae in there. Andrew is…painfully spacey to listen to at times.

January 7, 2017
12:54 pm
Saint Dorothy Mantooth
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 837
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

harken on it meowed
IUDs are free right now if you are insured through the ACA marketplace or have an ACA compliant plan.  But they are very dangerous, so who knows.

Just coming in to give my two Cheeto-crusted cents, since I just got done talking with my OB about this. An IUD is free under an ACA plan, but the removal is only covered if it's because you have come to the end of the device's life (usually about five years). If you are just getting it removed because you want to try to get pregnant, you have to pay out-of-pocket. Also, the new generation of IUDs are much much safer.

*cue "The More You Know" graphic*

January 7, 2017
1:46 pm
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 423
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

Do you think she even notices when Andrew, Brooke and/or Knox look annoyed to be photographed? Also, once again, Janae, it is not cute to reinforce either of the kids interrupting Andrew when he tried to study. I almost wonder if she hopes he doesn't get through school so he can just be a prop on her blogs and vlogs and she can keep an eye on him 24-7.

January 7, 2017
1:59 pm
JustSmileAndNod
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2016

The pic of Brooke interrupting Andrew while he was studying …. why in heaven would you post that ? Think it's cute ? Nursing school is so demanding, if he does do well, especially on exams, I think he'd have some pretty legit reasons to be upset !! Let the man study in peace for crying out loud !!!! mixed-smiley-030

January 7, 2017
2:00 pm
JustSmileAndNod
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2016

I meant if he DOESN'T do well lol

January 7, 2017
5:02 pm
perky postpartum vag
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 833
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

Major projection here but as a touched out SAHM of a 21 month old, the pictures of Brooke and Knox jumping on Andrew make me grit my teeth in frustration. They are old enough to know better! Your knobby 3 year old knee in dad's face/stomach is definitely unpleasant and most likely painful! WTF?!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.