:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 25, 2017
5:06 pm
investment flipflops
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 377
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2014

She went to school in Hawaii? I had no idea. For the whole four years? It seems so unlike her to branch out like that.

January 25, 2017
7:10 pm

mortalcoil meowed

I understand bloggers not wanting to politicize their blogs or get into a lot of highly charged issues that might alienate portions of their readership, especially when their blogs are monetized, but with everything going on in the US in the last few weeks I just literally cannot read HRG's self-centered, pointless, inane blathering about what she f**king eats and how much Andrew likes pizza and omg whether she sleeps on her side or her stomach. For f**k's sake. It makes me sick to my stomach, her sheltered bubble of a world. 

Yes. I am guessing she's happy as a clam with Trump in power, aren't most Mormons Trump supporters?

January 25, 2017
8:35 pm
lurkingfordays
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

investment flipflops meowed

She went to school in Hawaii? I had no idea. For the whole four years? It seems so unlike her to branch out like that.

Maybe someone can correct me but I think she just did a semester there. Similar to aboard but you know not. I believe she went to BYU?

January 25, 2017
8:58 pm
calimo
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2013

Lucy meowed

mortalcoil meowed

I understand bloggers not wanting to politicize their blogs or get into a lot of highly charged issues that might alienate portions of their readership, especially when their blogs are monetized, but with everything going on in the US in the last few weeks I just literally cannot read HRG's self-centered, pointless, inane blathering about what she f**king eats and how much Andrew likes pizza and omg whether she sleeps on her side or her stomach. For f**k's sake. It makes me sick to my stomach, her sheltered bubble of a world. 

Yes. I am guessing she's happy as a clam with Trump in
power, aren't most Mormons Trump supporters?

The Mormon Church was against Trump. I just moved to Salt Lake City in October and I was surprised to see that on the news. A third party candidate really split the votes here and it was close but Trump won. When we went hiking in Utah County (mostly Mormon area) I was disgusted by the number of Trump signs though.

January 25, 2017
9:39 pm
running away
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1178
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2013

lurkingfordays meowed

investment flipflops meowed

Maybe someone can correct me but I think she just did a semester there. Similar to aboard but you know not. I believe she went to BYU?

BYU has a Hawaii campus…I'd love to hear Janae's thoughts on Trump, but I'm sure I'd probably use that to judge her more.

January 25, 2017
11:08 pm
Profamateur
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2012

I think everyone in Utah voted for Evan McMullin actually!

January 26, 2017
8:05 am
cheesebottom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2012

After all of these years, she just realized that using trail shoes for snow running is a good idea???angryhammerhammer

January 26, 2017
11:59 am
buccibooty school of biznA$$
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 666
Snarking Since:
May 14, 2012

She only went for a semester. 

January 27, 2017
9:30 am
cheesebottom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2012

Today on the blog: "Brookie" calling Andrew Daddy. eek

January 27, 2017
12:06 pm
moment of weakness
Hamcat
Meows: 68
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2014

I think after this morning's inane post it's safe to say that 1) I'm done reading her blog, it is so boring anymore that I just can't take it, and 2) she needs to be moved out of running bloggers and into mommy bloggers. Really really really boring mommy bloggers.  

January 27, 2017
12:12 pm
screech
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 413
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

clre wears her pain like stilettos meowed

sooo, she was in Hawaii for…what, minimum 14 weeks? And never made it to a beach? Yet claims to looove them?

I'm so confused. I picture her just sitting in a gym for all of her free time. God, that's depressing.

January 27, 2017
1:04 pm
dietcokeismyreligion
Hamcat
Meows: 158
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

tube sock tittie$ meowed

clre wears her pain like stilettos meowed

sooo, she was in Hawaii for…what, minimum 14 weeks? And never made it to a beach? Yet claims to looove them?

I'm so confused. I picture her just sitting in a gym for all of her free time. God, that's depressing.

She never said she didn't go to the beach while in School. SHE said she hadn't gone to that particular beach. Big difference

January 27, 2017
3:33 pm
oatmealh8r
Hamcat
Meows: 150
Snarking Since:
May 8, 2012

From her post yesterday:

I would say their ratio of best friend to worst enemy is about 4:1 right now which is an improvement… they are just like normal siblings.

Wait, I thought Janae had been going on about how Knox and Brooke got along just great since the minute they met and were BFFFFFFFFFF twinsies. I'm just shocked to hear the blending didn't go 100% perfectly 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.