:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 9, 2017
11:36 am
runningforfun
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 575
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

snart meowed
From her blog about things they've learned in the six months they've been married…
“The way to raise a girl is very different than the way to raise a boy in so many different ways… I had Knox and I grew up with basically all brothers (he has one sister that is much older than him) so this is a new world.” -Andrew

Um. What?

I think the voice in parenthesis is Janae?? So she is saying that Andrew has a sister that is much older than him?? 

January 9, 2017
12:06 pm
lurkingfordays
Hamcat
Meows: 164
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

3.  We’ve learned to pace ourselves.  For some reason we thought it was a brilliant idea to get married, remodel a house, take a trillion trips, blend a family all at the same time…  We wouldn’t change that for the world BUT from here on out, we are spacing things out a bit more;)

This made me laugh out loud. They're talking about no marathons this year because who knows if she'll be pregnant in the fall. Yet… they're totally pacing themselves. 

I honestly think Janae is on such another reality that she doesn't see the constant contradictions in just about everything she says. 

January 9, 2017
12:56 pm
under a smallpox moon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3247
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

snart meowed
From her blog about things they've learned in the six months they've been married…
“The way to raise a girl is very different than the way to raise a boy in so many different ways… I had Knox and I grew up with basically all brothers (he has one sister that is much older than him) so this is a new world.” -Andrew

Um. What?

Maybe that was Janae adding information about Andrew? 

Formerly Inspired Eyebrows
January 9, 2017
11:17 pm
B***h Eating Crackers
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 738
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2012

under a smallpox moon meowed

snart meowed

Um. What?

Thats how I took it. It was his comment but she added more info to explain

January 10, 2017
8:44 am
snart
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

B***h Eating Crackers meowed

snart meowed

Um. What?

My confusion was not from the convoluted sentence structure, it was confusion as to why in the hell Andrew thinks it's necessary and complicated to raise a four-year-old girl, vs. a four-year-old boy! They're FOUR.

January 10, 2017
9:05 am
Buttercups Baby
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

I'm not sure it's a Janae certified post unless there's a photo of Brooke climbing all over Andrew. At least he wasn't trying to study this time.

Her talking about them pacing themselves made me laugh. Especially as immediately after she describes how their relationship is on fastforward.

I'm still shocked there was no new year, a new life baby announcement.

No way will she end 2017 without a new baby.

January 10, 2017
12:03 pm
cheshire
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

For some reason we thought it was a brilliant idea to get married, remodel a house, take a trillion trips, blend a family all at the same time…  

It's because you didn't THINK.  Your "thought" process was I won't be happy unless I'm married. Hey, Andrew, you want a wife?  

Since we both want to be married, let's look at rings on our third date.  Since we both want to be married, let's get engaged in 6-8 weeks, and then get married in August.  Heck, let's move the date up by four weeks.

NO thought was given to anything beyond the getting married part.

January 10, 2017
12:59 pm
Daisy Steiner
Hamcat
Meows: 124
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2016

snart meowed

B***h Eating Crackers meowed

snart meowed

Um. What?

My confusion was not from the convoluted sentence structure, it was confusion as to why in the hell Andrew thinks it's necessary and complicated to raise a four-year-old girl, vs. a four-year-old boy! They're FOUR.

smiley-signs064 and also, what does having brothers have to do with raising kids at all? Even if you're the oldest sibling-which she states he is not- you're still not 'raising' the younger ones. I swear, this girl will reach for a.n.y. excuse to bring up that boy's name and tell some mundane detail about him as if people give a shit. She seems like such a sweet girl, but my god, she needs to remove her head from his ass. He's not special to anyone but you, GF.

January 10, 2017
1:33 pm
Lurker2.0
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2016

This Old Navy ad popped up on my Facebook and people in the comments are having a heyday over how terrible her form is. Didn't grab a screenshot but worth a read over on their FB page. There are also a few other photos from the sponsorship, one featuring a pretty rough middle part. 

[Image Can Not Be Found][Image Can Not Be Found]

January 10, 2017
1:39 pm
Lurker2.0
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2016

Lurker2.0 meowed
This Old Navy ad popped up on my Facebook and people in the comments are having a heyday over how terrible her form is. Didn't grab a screenshot but worth a read over on their FB page. There are also a few other photos from the sponsorship, one featuring a pretty rough middle part. 

[Image Can Not Be Found][Image Can Not Be Found]

Ugh of course my image didn't work. Well anyway it's on the Old Navy FB page…

January 10, 2017
2:25 pm
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 421
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

She's pretty regardless, but the photos taken by Old Navy are not flattering. She's on their main site like a model. How do Mormons feel about the back showing? That yoga shirt seems risqué for a Mormon, but I am no expert. Forgive me for my ignorance if that was insensitive.

January 10, 2017
3:35 pm
Fire Crotch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 325
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

smiley-signs064 and also, what does having brothers have to do with raising kids at all? Even if you're the oldest sibling-which she states he is not- you're still not 'raising' the younger ones.

Well, unless you're a Dugger. rofl

January 10, 2017
3:40 pm
Fire Crotch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 325
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

I went to the ON FB page to try to see the comments referenced above, but got distracted by the photo of her holding a cup of tea. I think it's her. And it looks like tea. Isn't that a sin?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.