:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 10, 2017
4:03 pm
amazen
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2012

Fire Crotch meowed
I went to the ON FB page to try to see the comments referenced above, but got distracted by the photo of her holding a cup of tea. I think it's her. And it looks like tea. Isn't that a sin?

Mormons can drink herbal teas, just not caffeinated teas.

January 10, 2017
4:11 pm
omgavocadotoast
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2015

I have never been on the Old Navy FB before, but damn, it seems like they went all in on the Fashion Bloggers… not a good look.

January 10, 2017
6:51 pm
Alpacalypse
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 733
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2012

Fire Crotch meowed
I went to the ON FB page to try to see the comments referenced above, but got distracted by the photo of her holding a cup of tea. I think it's her. And it looks like tea. Isn't that a sin?

Is it the one of her in a denim jacket and striped t-shirt? Could be tea, but could just as easily be Diet Coke and we all know how she feels about that. 

January 10, 2017
10:12 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1215
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

amazen meowed

Fire Crotch meowed

Mormons can drink herbal teas, just not caffeinated teas.

The Mormom church released a statement in 2012 clarifying that alcohol, coffee, and tea are banned but soda and hot chocolate are permitted. It used to be no hot drinks or alcohol allowed, but of course hot chocolate permitted bc sugar drug of choice. eek

January 11, 2017
9:21 am
Flock ME
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2014

Instagram pic of Janae walking up hill after her run on her treadmill (odd thing to add to a run if you ask me)  but she is wearing Oiselle shorts……hmmmm do they sell those at Old Navy?

January 11, 2017
10:23 am
snart
Hamcat
Meows: 191
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

"Brooke, kiss mommy on the ear again so I can take a picture of this moment for the Internet!"

drool

January 11, 2017
2:05 pm
Costco turkey burgers
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
June 2, 2016

As a parent, the picture of Brooke jumping from couch to couch at her parents house drives me batty. I teach my children (and I have 4 of them, 3 boys, and the youngest just turned 5 yesterday) that jumping on the furniture is disrespectful, it ruins it, and it's not allowed. If my kids jumped on my parents couches I would be mortified and they would be punished. If they jump on my couches, they get punished.

I hate how Janae is like, "Oh, how cute is Brooke ruining the furniture?!" For the love, teach the kid some boundaries! What will Brooke be like when she's 12 and hormonal?

angry

January 11, 2017
2:09 pm
clre wears her pain like stilettos
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 582
Snarking Since:
May 14, 2012

Did people comment already on her latest sponsored equipment? that treadmill ish thing? 

January 11, 2017
2:15 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 485
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

I would love it if we got just one post a week without Andrew in it.  I was actually enjoying (in a hate read kind of way) her post this morning until she has to tell us that Andrew went for a run.  Who cares?!?! We don't read your blog for updates on Andrew, Janae!

I realize the irony though of how many of us were trying to find any/all scraps of info on the other dudes she dated, and now can't possibly care less about her derpy husband, but he's boring and inarticulate.

Formerly Jammed Up
January 11, 2017
2:42 pm
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 128
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Costco turkey burgers meowed
As a parent, the picture of Brooke jumping from couch to couch at her parents house drives me batty. I teach my children (and I have 4 of them, 3 boys, and the youngest just turned 5 yesterday) that jumping on the furniture is disrespectful, it ruins it, and it's not allowed. If my kids jumped on my parents couches I would be mortified and they would be punished. If they jump on my couches, they get punished.

I hate how Janae is like, "Oh, how cute is Brooke ruining the furniture?!" For the love, teach the kid some boundaries! What will Brooke be like when she's 12 and hormonal?

angry

sha_clap2sha_clap2I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's a teenager when everything she says and does now is deemed adorable and photo-worthy, when in reality it's disrespectful, annoying, and  self-centered (which four year olds ARE, by nature, but need to be taught otherwise). Not Brooke's fault. Only one person's fault. 

January 11, 2017
3:48 pm
cheshire
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

I have to wonder if Knox has been a little bit more disciplined that Brooke, and it that causes tension or issues both with Janae/Andrew and with the kids, and maybe even Knox's mom.  It's hard to tell one kid not to jump on the furniture or no, you can't have any candy now, if the other one is doing it.  And hard to tell the one who's been doing for years (Brooke) that now suddenly she can't.

January 11, 2017
4:27 pm
Just a veg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 252
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2011

Glutes shut down meowed

Costco turkey burgers meowed

angry

sha_clap2sha_clap2I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's a teenager when everything she says and does now is deemed adorable and photo-worthy, when in reality it's disrespectful, annoying, and  self-centered (which four year olds ARE, by nature, but need to be taught otherwise). Not Brooke's fault. Only one person's fault. 

smiley-signs064 I have a four year old, so I know that getting them to comply is a challenge, but I wouldn't be happy about them leaping all over someone's nice furniture.  What happens when she goes to visit a friend's house in the future and those parents end up having to teach her manners.

January 11, 2017
5:59 pm
perky postpartum vag
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 831
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

cheshire meowed
I have to wonder if Knox has been a little bit more disciplined that Brooke, and it that causes tension or issues both with Janae/Andrew and with the kids, and maybe even Knox's mom.  It's hard to tell one kid not to jump on the furniture or no, you can't have any candy now, if the other one is doing it.  And hard to tell the one who's been doing for years (Brooke) that now suddenly she can't.

Pretty sure Knox's mom is complaining on an internet forum somewhere about how her son flouts all her house rules every time he comes back from his dad's place. However, I do like how HRG treats him as a son. If I were Knox's mom, I would be glad he wasn't getting a stereotypical step-motherly treatment from HRG. But also super frustrated that there are no boundaries in HRG's house. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.