:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 11, 2017
8:19 pm
LoLoJones
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

I was just over on Andrew's instagram and was kind of taken back by his caption on his latest photo, that he "absolutely married up".

Maybe it's just me, but it just seems very immature and something a teenager would write about to show an ex that they have the hottest/bestest/greatest new person in their life now.

Also you have a child with that person you "married up from", my parents are divorced and both with new people who are great but if either of them said that they absolutely married up I'd be pretty upset. Just keep that shit to yourself – say "happy anniversary to my beautiful wife" don't be vindictive about it.

Sorry long rant…

January 11, 2017
8:52 pm
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

LoLoJones meowed
I was just over on Andrew's instagram and was kind of taken back by his caption on his latest photo, that he "absolutely married up".

Maybe it's just me, but it just seems very immature and something a teenager would write about to show an ex that they have the hottest/bestest/greatest new person in their life now.

Also you have a child with that person you "married up from", my parents are divorced and both with new people who are great but if either of them said that they absolutely married up I'd be pretty upset. Just keep that shit to yourself – say "happy anniversary to my beautiful wife" don't be vindictive about it.

Sorry long rant…

"married up" IS very immature but it means you've married up from YOURSELF (as in your better half). Not traded one wife for another and married up that way. Although that's hella funny :)

January 11, 2017
11:38 pm
Black Forest Ham
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2014

AndromedaStrain meowed

Eew. The pic of Andrew's legs draped in Janae's lap post-hospital in his scrubs. Barf. I'm a long-time nurse, and I strip down the second I get home.eek

Haha! Yes. My husband won't let me sit on the sofa until I've showered after a day at the hospital. And scrubs…. they shouldn't be worn outside the hospital…they are germy and gross.

January 12, 2017
8:13 am
Onions Galore
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 224
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2012

Who's counting the 2017 sponsored posts? That Old Navy campaign had to pay more than the Bombas and tampon delivery ads combined.

January 12, 2017
9:27 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

One of Janae's friends said that going running and then getting free gear from Old Navy while eating breakfast was the best day of her life. These women really need to get out more. drool

Formerly Jammed Up
January 12, 2017
9:36 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

I am surprised Andrew didn't write he got himself a sugarmama> Janae is paying for everything and he is not working. He married up!

Hmmmm so familiar to her previous marriage.

January 12, 2017
10:16 am
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

She used "absolute favorite" three times at the top portion of her post today. You know? ABSOLUTE as in "top, numero uno, only one, singularly best". How can three different things be your "absolute" favorite???? So much genuine, Janae. She a natural salesperson, no? 

January 12, 2017
10:56 am
snart
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

I love that HRG has all of these "absolute favourite" items from Old Navy, yet none of them appear on her favourite gear page.

…not does the OMBRA!

rolleyes

January 12, 2017
11:53 am
HoJu
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 951
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2013

She needs to find a new photographer. I know she's fond of this Lindsey person but yikes those are not nice photos considering these photos were taken for her biggest sponsor right now. The lighting is atrocious and the photos are really over saturated. Which okay, maybe to make the clothing colors *POP*, but holy crap some of their orange faces are popping too. I'm being overly critical here but I just think the photographer has no idea what she's doing. 

ETA: I just watched the (crazy cringey) video and confirmed that Janae puts on that high-pitched baby voice. When she introduces herself before she takes off running (shudder) her voice is markedly lower than it usually is when she's all "HEY GUYS! It's ME! Janae!" 

Homer J. Simpson
January 12, 2017
12:36 pm
Beast of the Month
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1550
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

The lighting is certainly weird, like they look like they are standing in front of those umbrella type lights even though they're outside?

But I think that muncher cruncher is just ORANGE anyway. Yikes. uh

January 12, 2017
12:51 pm
mortalcoil
Hamcat
Meows: 59
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

I find the whole obsession with "twinners" to be frankly depressing. She assigns such a high value to having everyone look alike – the emphasis on homogeneity seems so desperate and Stepford to me. Her friends, her sister, her daughter & stepson – everything is better if it looks exactly alike. It reminds me of that scene in Wrinkle in Time in the city where every house is the same size and color; all the kids bounce balls in rhythm and the doors open and close at the same time. (I bet all the women have long hair, eyelash extensions, overly groomed brows, and blogs.) 

January 12, 2017
3:15 pm
doughyoats
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
April 16, 2013

Glad her friends she rarely mentions anymore were up to help this sponsored campaign! Most of these friends have a common theme of her hanging with them during her divorce and now….we don't hear about them

January 12, 2017
3:23 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1243
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Her craft project for Old Navy is…very desperate and cutesy. "Absolutely!"

Couldn't help but shake my head at the end of that video. eek

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.