:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Runs For Cookies
January 10, 2017
3:37 am
loveofmylife
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2016

Only a blurry picture…

Shure Katie, we believe you.rolleyes

I think it is just because she does not want to show her full body.

Bouncer

This bouncer she bought is very bad for children.

It is a myth that baby jumpers help develop your your baby’s leg muscles and motor coordination. Many experts actually suggest that baby jumpers delay your baby from walking and only recommend 20 minutes of baby jumper use per day.

January 10, 2017
9:25 am
tube sock tittie$
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

It really baffles me that her blog is sooo bad, uninspiring, and boring. She has all the time in the world to spend on editing, developing content, trying new things (recipes! exercises! adventures!), etc. and yet her blog is just so f**king horrible.

January 10, 2017
11:07 am
CiarraiV
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1054
Snarking Since:
September 18, 2014

I'm entertaining myself with reading Katie's posts from this time last year. She didn't post on this day last year, but here's the post from the day before:

http://www.runsforcookies.com/2016/01/fun-with-elis-birthday-gifts.html

How the "mighty" has fallen.

January 10, 2017
5:55 pm
TrailMixer
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 661
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2012

Oh, good.  Jerry got to clean the house on his day off.

January 10, 2017
7:43 pm
CiarraiV
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 18, 2014

TrailMixer meowed
Oh, good.  Jerry got to clean the house on his day off.

Can't have him lazing around doing nothing!

Katie is way too busy to clean the house; Lifetime movies and Netflix won't watch itself!

January 10, 2017
9:31 pm
Quarter Assed Quilt
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1803
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2013

CiarraiV meowed
I'm entertaining myself with reading Katie's posts from this time last year. She didn't post on this day last year, but here's the post from the day before:

http://www.runsforcookies.com/2016/01/fun-with-elis-birthday-gifts.html

How the "mighty" has fallen.

Oh, was that when she put together all her kid's Lego sets for them? rolleyes

January 11, 2017
12:31 am
crazycat88
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
August 17, 2016

Usually I'm all for equality and splitting chores, but isn't it Katie's JOB as a stay at home mom/homemaker to, you know, clean the house? 

January 11, 2017
11:22 am
CiarraiV
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 18, 2014

crazycat88 meowed
Usually I'm all for equality and splitting chores, but isn't it Katie's JOB as a stay at home mom/homemaker to, you know, clean the house? 

You'd assume. But in Katie's case, seemingly not. She posted last year about finding her son's baby sock under the dryer. Her son is 12.

January 11, 2017
12:01 pm
rambles and drabbles
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
May 14, 2015

I just don't get it. She's a SAHM. Why on earth can't she find a part-time job outside of the house? Cleaning doesn't take THAT long when you're home all days of the week, and it would really do her good to have some social interaction. Seriously. Not watch Lifetime movies. 

January 11, 2017
2:15 pm
Started as a Lurker now Im Here
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
March 27, 2015

It's not like she's a SAHM of little kids either. Both of the boys are in school all day and old enough to help at home themselves. When my sister and I were their ages, we were expected to have the house at least straightened up and the dishes done when my parents got home from work. There's no reason she shouldn't be doing the bulk of the housework while also teaching the boys to pitch in. I hope they miraculously develop Jerry's work ethic. I'm so perplexed by Katie. Her siblings all seem to be go-getters. What is her deal?

January 11, 2017
11:02 pm
Kwpenguin
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2015

Started as a Lurker now Im Here meowed

What is her deal?

Anxiety, duh sfun_nopity

January 12, 2017
3:28 am
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

She's such a spoiled princess.  She thinks she's such hot shit. 

January 13, 2017
7:57 am
loveofmylife
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2016

OMG… eek

Her last post, with al the Cat-pictures.
Like, really Katie? facepalm

(It literally just occurred to me as I was typing this that maybe my current episode has been so bad because I cut way back on my mileage and haven't been nearly as active as I'd been in the past six years. Now that I'm training for Indy, and picking up mileage, it'll be interesting to see how it helps my mood.)

Quote of the day. We could have told you that a long time ago Katie.

Perhaps going to work, would also help. Or do some non-profit help?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.