:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Some Random Thursday
December 26, 2016
4:00 pm
High Maintenance
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 925
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

I thought that running strollers are not safe for babies under six months. It sounds like Kelly, desperate to drop 50+ pregnancy pounds, has been using one for awhile.

December 27, 2016
1:02 pm
seriouslyplease
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2013

High Maintenance meowed
I thought that running strollers are not safe for babies under six months. It sounds like Kelly, desperate to drop 50+ pregnancy pounds, has been using one for awhile.

Just read her recent blog post, I agree it sounds like she's been using it for a while and I doubt she got permission from her doctor. I don't agree with shaming parents for things without knowing the whole story but considering her usual spill every detail about things (to the extreme, and to the hurt of others) I feel like she would have mentioned that doctor conversation. 

I cannot help but look at her plans for next year and roll my eyes back so far they get stuck back there. I do not understand this notion of diving head first into training for a million things right after the kid, to prove what? How badass you are? To be that super mom? 

December 29, 2016
7:35 pm
kingsley
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2012

Annnnd the child now has it's own instagram. Not private, noted in her insta bio. eek

December 29, 2016
10:45 pm
Snarkastic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2329
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2013

kingsley meowed
Annnnd the child now has it's own instagram. Not private, noted in her insta bio. eek

I'm shocked that she doesn't have an Instagram account for her husband's ex-wife's deceased child.

January 9, 2017
6:27 pm
SoManyBlogs
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2017

kingsley meowed

just shoot me. no more otters. no more otters. no wire hangers. 

January 12, 2017
10:48 am
kingsley
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2012

MORE OTTERS! 7 MORE OTTERS!

no more otters. no more otters. no wire hangers. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.