:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Tikaac / TotallyTikaa
January 10, 2017
9:43 pm
HermesBox
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

The roses/rose boxes are a few years late from the Kardashian train.  Someone on her Instagram posted how they are preserved – she just wants (in her mind) a status symbol box of pink roses in a white box, dammit!  And put her monogram in there someplace!  I think the hints are for her husband, by the way.

The Lennox Tikaa plates are possibly launching soon, right? Wonder what the promotion will be for that?

The constant gift giving is interesting – I wish someone with a background in mental health issues could explain more.  It seems like a huge power play to me every time she hands someone a gift or trinket with her bows and pompoms.  It's her subconscious way of asserting power over those people – SHE is in control. She wants to call ALL of the shots and dictate every agenda.

January 10, 2017
10:13 pm
Pancake Pooter
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

hogluvr meowed

She is not sane.  She gets mad when people mention her family but she is the one putting them on the internet.  The husband is part owner of a family business and is a local justice of the peace.  He is not a lawyer and not a real judge.  Her daughter is an adult at college, riding a horse.  Her son plays sports.  THEY ARE NOT ANONYMOUS.  She says she is famous so yay for her.  If she had half a brain she would understand if you are a famous you are open to all sorts of snark and bad comments.  Welcome to celebrity. 

please somebody give her a deal so our town can get rid of her byebye

From her blog:

* My husband is a judge, who's family owns a local meat business, my daughter does rodeos and shows horses and my son plays baseball, basketball, and tennis. I have this blog and no job…we are a like a bad, I mean really bad reality show – it's what happens when Judge Judy goes homes at night. We get calls from the jail (from the incarnated wanting out), we have had death threats over speeding tickets (that's a sane person), we have had to leave restaurants because of staff and "pending cases", our town is small so on top of being the judge he's kind of the M.E. and pronounces people decease when necessary, but also marries people, issues warrants and is available for all of this nine to five, except one week out of the month he's on call twenty four hours seven days straight. Some months those seven days can be the craziest. I have NEVER and WILL NEVER blog about anything of the few details I do know about his cases, etc… he does keep details and information very very private and honestly I do not ask and do not want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

* My children are perfect, don't go near them..

* I love my family, all of them even the ones that hate my blog. I wish I had a real relationship with my brother but I don't and probably never will, my mom is distant (and will be killing me for writing that but it's true and it hurts) and my dad is always right and I'm always wrong. With all that being said if you are reading this and judging me or my family then your lying to yourself because no one has the perfect family. We all have our faults, problems, and SHIT STORMS to go through.

Tell me more Tikaa, about how private you are? rolleyes

January 10, 2017
11:37 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

I googled and found that post – I swear she sounds like Lah Lee from the parody blog (My Three Angles).  

That post makes me realize she is as dumb as a box of rocks.  First the grammar is atrocious, for someone who is alluding that the blog is her "job".  "Who's" family (it's whose, Tikaa rolleyes), to instead of too, "pronounces people decease" (not deceased).  

And, her husband is kind of the medical examiner?  Oh really?  He does autopsies and determines the cause of death? As a justice of the peace? I am a notary in a state where I have authority to marry people, does that make me kind of a Catholic priest?

Also, if people are asking you for information (like what color lipstick you are wearing), do you just go on snapchat and start saying, "People are asking what color I wore yesterday and today but I'll have to go look."  Now granted, she suddenly remembered the colors' numbers, but – what possesses you to fire up the snappy and start talking about something you can't remember right then?  How about looking up the info for your multitudes of hangers on, and THEN proceeding to snap. Maybe even show the lipstick case so people know what they are looking for in their quest to emulate Her Highness.

And lastly, WTF with the $37,000 quote and how he asked her if she was going to snap about their company.  How exactly did that convo go? Tikka: "Well, I don't know if you are on social media but I am insta-famous and have THOUSANDS of followers.  I am a brand influencer. Do you know what that is?  Anyway, if you can get that price down to exactly 1/4th, I will fire up my influencing machine and share allll about your company! You're welcome!!" ….but then proceeds to snap about them anyway.  In fact, about 10 snaps with her big fake spider-lash eyes, her sideways mouth and 25 "y'all's" to tell us how $37k is a lot of money y'all!

We f**king know, Tikaa.  And also, I have 24 windows so I must be REALLLLLLLY rich, y'all!  

(Spoiler alert, I'm not)

January 11, 2017
12:53 pm
tenniscat
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

Well, hard to believe, but I just counted our windows!!  And I must be among the uber-rich since we have 26!!  We have a newer house and I think her house is older.  

What I don't have are 55 Louis Vuitton bags, 250 Mexican tops, 12,000 pieces of costume jewelry, 25,000 paper napkins, plates and plastic stirrers, and enough gift wrap for a small nation.

I'm not a car person, not impressed by cars, but I think it's interesting that she outright stated she would not be sharing what kind of new car she bought. Since she shares everything else. Maybe to imply it was a grander car and she didn't want to brag about it.  (but that's never stopped her before).

January 11, 2017
2:46 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 713
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

Omg the window quote snaps were so freaking annoying! Those eyelashes! dead

So now you hams have me counting my windows…I have 42! I'm kind of shocked, but suck it Tikaa! emoticon-animal-001

January 11, 2017
2:54 pm
Gapiest Thigh Gap
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 218
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2013

justanosygirl meowed
Wow….that really shocks me.  I would have guessed BMW or Mercedes with all the designer handbags etc etc…

my exact thought! I would think a Hyundai was beneath her!! I wonder how much debt they have!!

January 11, 2017
3:27 pm
Roofline Soup
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2015

I'm shocked to learn she has a Hyundai, but I'm guessing that's why she won't share what kind of car she has. She wants everyone to think she's driving a luxury vehicle and she can't disappoint the fans! 

I counted my windows out of curiosity, and I have 28. I don't think she realizes 21 windows is most likely average. Plus, from what I've seen, it looks like she has a ranch style house, so I'm guessing the hams with more windows most likely have a 2nd story. I do, but my house is pretty small. It just has a lot of windows for it's size. One thing I noticed about Tikaa's house in her snaps is that it always seems so dark except for the dining room, so she can't have too many windows for the size of her house. I don't have to turn lights on for most of the day, but she's always turning lamps on while she's snapping, even in the morning because it's always so dark.  

Those excerpts from her blog are so obnoxious! I shouldn't be surprised, but damn. others-221

January 11, 2017
4:19 pm
Southern by the grace of God
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

January 11, 2017
4:27 pm
Southern by the grace of God
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

January 11, 2017
5:02 pm
lovelovelove
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 823
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

I am so glad other people counted their windows because I was wondering if she was bragging about the number and if that was a large number.  It seemed sort of average to me.  So I counted..I have over 38 windows in my house. Some are transoms. It is not a super large house but we have a lot of windows as it is newer than hers.  We also have 2 stories. She should consider more than the bottom line. There is a lot to be said for good windows (I would imagine especially with the heat in Texas that she is always whining about).  You want good warranties, good insulation and installation.  She is really embarrassing herself with all the talk about the number of windows and the $$$,  It's life.  You own a house, you maintain it.  She seems kinda cheap and tacky with her begging for dryers and roses and windows.

I thought she had a Mercedes SUV because it looks like it has 2 sunroofs and the new Mercedes has that.  Sometimes, I think she's nice and then sometimes I see these other sides of her that shock me.

January 11, 2017
5:10 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 713
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

lovelovelove meowed
I am so glad other people counted their windows because I was wondering if she was bragging about the number and if that was a large number.  It seemed sort of average to me.  So I counted..I have over 38 windows in my house. Some are transoms. It is not a super large house but we have a lot of windows as it is newer than hers.  We also have 2 stories. She should consider more than the bottom line. There is a lot to be said for good windows (I would imagine especially with the heat in Texas that she is always whining about).  You want good warranties, good insulation and installation.  She is really embarrassing herself with all the talk about the number of windows and the $$$,  It's life.  You own a house, you maintain it.  She seems kinda cheap and tacky with her begging for dryers and roses and windows.

I thought she had a Mercedes SUV because it looks like it has 2 sunroofs and the new Mercedes has that.  Sometimes, I think she's nice and then sometimes I see these other sides of her that shock me.

That's what I thought. I googled it, and it looks like some of the newer Hyundai models have "panoramic sunroofs". When you google "Hyundai panoramic sunroof" you'll find that apparently those roofs have been recalled for literally flying off of the vehicle and in some cases exploding. eek

I'm waiting for her to beg for a new car next!rofl

January 11, 2017
5:41 pm
nouveauxpulp
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
February 15, 2015

The car thing is shocking. There's certainly nothing wrong with a Hyundai but I can't begin to speculate why she wouldn't round up to a Toyota or Honda. And you know damn well if it was a Range Rover we'd be getting steering wheel shots.

January 11, 2017
11:44 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

Someone got her some can koozies personalized with her name and her "brand" and she cried about it.  

She said she is going to give them away at market (whatever that is) but then teases that MAYBE she can give away a couple, like that would be so awesome for someone!

Why would I want to receive a koozie with some rando chick's name all over it?  It's not like she is well known AT ALL.  If someone is really asking her what drug store foundation she wears or if they can have a Tikaa koozie well, bless their hearts.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.