:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Tikaac / TotallyTikaa
January 12, 2017
10:27 pm
HermesBox
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

She's probably going to the Dallas Home & Gift Market at the end of January – either to promote her plates, or to BUY BUY BUY mass quantities of whatever with her Tax ID either for her "decorating business", or the Tax ID for the sausage shop. That's how she gets into CraftTex in Houston RIBBONS RIBBONS RIBBONS!

It's one of the largest "to the trade only" markets in the country, where shop owners come to look at what's new and order goods for their stores.

Predicting that she will be insufferable if she's there with Lenox. That's where she wants to give people her tacky coozies.

dallasmarketcenter dot com

January 13, 2017
3:00 pm
tenniscat
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

HermesBox meowed
She's probably going to the Dallas Home & Gift Market at the end of January – either to promote her plates, or to BUY BUY BUY mass quantities of whatever with her Tax ID either for her "decorating business", or the Tax ID for the sausage shop. That's how she gets into CraftTex in Houston RIBBONS RIBBONS RIBBONS!

It's one of the largest "to the trade only" markets in the country, where shop owners come to look at what's new and order goods for their stores.

Predicting that she will be insufferable if she's there with Lenox. That's where she wants to give people her tacky coozies.

dallasmarketcenter dot com

Well, someone posted a picture of the Lenox display at the Atlanta Market.  She wasn't tagged or anything (I guess they "didn't know who she was") as she likes to say!  (does anyone?) So she commented very excitedly that those plates were hers, etc.  The poster said something like "oh, I didn't know that.  How nice."  I'm probably not being fair, it must be very exciting.  Maybe I'm just over her.  

The coozies were a sweet gift from the giver, but for Tiika to think we are all holding our breath that she might give a couple away…..I don't get it.  That's the kind of junk my husband gets in gold tournaments that I immediately throw away.

And, Hermes Box, something about the words "sausage shop" cracked me up.  Doesn't seem to go with the glamorous image she likes to portray.  End of rant.

January 13, 2017
3:25 pm
KateSpade
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

No Tikaa, the lady at the optometrist office doesn't think there is something wrong with you because you are happy crying, she thinks you are nuts for talking into your phone!

I'm sure it is exciting to see her plates being displayed but I have a feeling it won't be long before I want to take the plates and throw them against the wall. sangry

January 13, 2017
3:51 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1251
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

KateSpade meowed
No Tikaa, the lady at the optometrist office doesn't think there is something wrong with you because you are happy crying, she thinks you are nuts for talking into your phone!

I'm sure it is exciting to see her plates being displayed but I have a feeling it won't be long before I want to take the plates and throw them against the wall. sangry

I'm happy for her, the Lenox thing is kind of big deal.  But she is kind of crazy crying lady about it, get yourself together.  uh  And I thought her busy plates looked kind of out of place in that pic…

January 13, 2017
3:54 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

So she sees her plates on social media and gets verklempt about it.  I can't really say I blame her – as a woman her age I tend to get a little more emotional about seeing ways I have made an impact than I used to.  So I do understand – she seemed to work hard and put a lot of heart into designing those dishes and I am sure she is rightfully proud.

But as a woman her age, what I DO NOT get is getting emotional (happy tears) and then reaching for my phone and CONTINUING TO CRY about it on social media.  I'm in school and have made some benchmarks which have been very emotional for me to the point that it brought me to tears but one of the cool things about those moments are that they are my private moments.  I don't go on facetime and cry in front of my husband so he can see how emotional I am about my accomplishment.  I might tell him later I got choked up and crow obnoxiously with pride to him, LOL, but those tears of pride moments have been my own special little bright and shiny moments that I kept to myself. (Not to say I wouldn't do it in front of him, just saying that if it happened – an award arriving in the mail, or a grade posted I worked hard for – and I was alone, I wouldn't feel the need to pull others in my moment by unnatural means, like over the phone or via social media.)

It makes it appear like it is less about her getting emotional, and more about boasting and reminding us that she designed dishes.  And the crying-happy-tears is also a manipulative way to balloon it into a Big F**king Deal, when 99% of us could die never having created Lenox patterns and still being happy.  My response is more "Okay, yay you? I didn't even know that was a thing, never mind a thing to aspire to."  Maybe in dish-collector circles this would be a BFD but to the rest of the population, it seems pretty "meh" in terms of things to accomplish in life.

Edit – just saw she was still crying when she got her glasses fixed.  Attention w***e move. "Oh honey, are you okay?" "Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine.  It's just… I designed dishes for Lenox – I'm a brand influencer but y'all know I'm famous already… and they are showing up on social media." [Exaggerated blinking with heavily mascara'ed eyelashes and crocodile tears.]  She's already cried about the damn things.  Why does she need to pull out that trick again?

And what's up with that chicken neck move she constantly makes? Where she thrusts her head at the camera and then makes a goofy face but doesn't say anything.  Her neck must hurt by the end of her eleventy million snaps a day.

Dang, she's a great way for  me to let off steam, LOL!

January 13, 2017
4:44 pm
Southern by the grace of God
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

Per snapchat (or crapchat as my husband calls it when he hears her voice)… 

I'd send her $49.95 via PayPal to stop begging and crying! She's influencing me alright…to make fun of her.

January 13, 2017
5:16 pm
HermesBox
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

She's on Instagram live right now.  Anyone else watching?

She's in her kitchen stuffing graham crackers with cool whip and freezing them.  Her son is making cameos.

She feels super manic.

It's going on forever…she's talking about Kongs!!

UPDATE:

In watching for about 5 minutes, she has

Spoken about Weight Watchers and fantasized about Oprah standing there with her

Mentioned Rachel Ray twice and fantasized about her standing next to her 

Revealed that she bought a certain brand of refrigerator and fantasized about the company presenting her with the new refrigerator in her kitchen – "rolling it in"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Instagram Live is her kryptonite:  she doesn't have to hold her finger down like SnapChat and she is going OFF on her own "show" in her kitchen.  Spiraling..  Good show

January 13, 2017
6:24 pm
Justathought
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 232
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2016

HermesBox meowed

She's on Instagram live right now.  Anyone else watching?

She's in her kitchen stuffing graham crackers with cool whip and freezing them.  Her son is making cameos.

She feels super manic.

It's going on forever…she's talking about Kongs!!

UPDATE:

In watching for about 5 minutes, she has

Spoken about Weight Watchers and fantasized about Oprah standing there with her

Mentioned Rachel Ray twice and fantasized about her standing next to her 

Revealed that she bought a certain brand of refrigerator and fantasized about the company presenting her with the new refrigerator in her kitchen – "rolling it in"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Instagram Live is her kryptonite:  she doesn't have to hold her finger down like SnapChat and she is going OFF on her own "show" in her kitchen.  Spiraling..  Good show

She is something else. I'm almost afraid to watch her live. She is modeling herself after Paige Minear at The Pink Clutch. She's like a cheaper version of Paige.

January 13, 2017
6:46 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1251
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

I couldn't turn away from the Trainwreck Tikaa show on IG! She was definitely on a manic high from her plates post earlier. She even timed out and had to start a new live video.

She was ALL over the place, even mentioned here a couple times. The funniest thing I got from it was The Real Housewives of Dallas told her she was too old. rofl

January 13, 2017
6:55 pm
tenniscat
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

Justathought – I see similarities between Paige and Tikaa but there is actually something likeable about Tikaa.  Not Paige (to me).  She sounds like a cross between a southern valley girl and a Kardashain.  And quite full of herself.  Wish someone would start a thread on that one.  

January 13, 2017
7:47 pm
Toto
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

tenniscat meowed

Justathought – I see similarities between Paige and Tikaa but there is actually something likeable about Tikaa.  Not Paige (to me).  She sounds like a cross between a southern valley girl and a Kardashain.  And quite full of herself.  Wish someone would start a thread on that one.  

I had to unfollow Paige! She gets on my nerves and full of herself. I also imagine her home smelling like a thrift store.

January 13, 2017
8:37 pm
Justathought
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 232
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2016

Toto meowed

tenniscat meowed

I had to unfollow Paige! She gets on my nerves and full of herself. I also imagine her home smelling like a thrift store.

I am not a Paige fan. The similarities were surprising to me. Tikaa is likable because she's a hot mess. Paige comes across as fake. I tend to be more critical of Tikaa because of how she has treated my friend.

January 13, 2017
11:53 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

obsessions on repeat meowed
I couldn't turn away from the Trainwreck Tikaa show on IG! She was definitely on a manic high from her plates post earlier. She even timed out and had to start a new live video.

She was ALL over the place, even mentioned here a couple times. The funniest thing I got from it was The Real Housewives of Dallas told her she was too old. rofl

Yeah – had to love her comment about how we'd snark on her for making Jell-o. No, we would snark on the fact that you had 61 viewers but somehow see yourself as so "famous" that all 61 of us should go to our local Michael's or Jo-Ann's stores and push for her to make a bow making class because she isn't *just anyone*.  I can just see my Michael's response to me pushing for Tikaa to fly there and host a bow making class.  "You should pay her to come here and instruct on how to make bows.  It will be free to the customer and you'll get foot traffic.  Win-win [as Tikaa said]."  She then went on to say how she could make a bow out of A.n.Y.t.H.i.N.g ….okay then, what makes your bow making such a hot commodity to a retailer?  

Her whole demeanor was so off-putting throughout, like someone who was begrudgingly hosting you and was told by a spouse to act like you like Aunt Sophie.  Then she said she was trying to convince "Mr. Tikaa" puketo get her a camera man and then snarkily said it was just her, folks – as though her major production was remarkably amazing with "just her".  

She had someone ask if she'd jumped on the insta-pot "train" and she was SO rude in her response.  Finally someone explained it was basically an electric pressure cooker and she acted all "tee hee" like she thought the question was about pot, like marijuana pot.  No covering that she was rude and blew off the original person because she had no clue.  Too little, too late at that point.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.