:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Tikaac / TotallyTikaa
January 11, 2017
4:19 pm
Southern by the grace of God
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

January 11, 2017
4:27 pm
Kitten
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

January 11, 2017
5:02 pm
lovelovelove
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 803
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

I am so glad other people counted their windows because I was wondering if she was bragging about the number and if that was a large number.  It seemed sort of average to me.  So I counted..I have over 38 windows in my house. Some are transoms. It is not a super large house but we have a lot of windows as it is newer than hers.  We also have 2 stories. She should consider more than the bottom line. There is a lot to be said for good windows (I would imagine especially with the heat in Texas that she is always whining about).  You want good warranties, good insulation and installation.  She is really embarrassing herself with all the talk about the number of windows and the $$$,  It's life.  You own a house, you maintain it.  She seems kinda cheap and tacky with her begging for dryers and roses and windows.

I thought she had a Mercedes SUV because it looks like it has 2 sunroofs and the new Mercedes has that.  Sometimes, I think she's nice and then sometimes I see these other sides of her that shock me.

January 11, 2017
5:10 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 674
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

lovelovelove meowed
I am so glad other people counted their windows because I was wondering if she was bragging about the number and if that was a large number.  It seemed sort of average to me.  So I counted..I have over 38 windows in my house. Some are transoms. It is not a super large house but we have a lot of windows as it is newer than hers.  We also have 2 stories. She should consider more than the bottom line. There is a lot to be said for good windows (I would imagine especially with the heat in Texas that she is always whining about).  You want good warranties, good insulation and installation.  She is really embarrassing herself with all the talk about the number of windows and the $$$,  It's life.  You own a house, you maintain it.  She seems kinda cheap and tacky with her begging for dryers and roses and windows.

I thought she had a Mercedes SUV because it looks like it has 2 sunroofs and the new Mercedes has that.  Sometimes, I think she's nice and then sometimes I see these other sides of her that shock me.

That's what I thought. I googled it, and it looks like some of the newer Hyundai models have "panoramic sunroofs". When you google "Hyundai panoramic sunroof" you'll find that apparently those roofs have been recalled for literally flying off of the vehicle and in some cases exploding. eek

I'm waiting for her to beg for a new car next!rofl

January 11, 2017
5:41 pm
nouveauxpulp
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
February 15, 2015

The car thing is shocking. There's certainly nothing wrong with a Hyundai but I can't begin to speculate why she wouldn't round up to a Toyota or Honda. And you know damn well if it was a Range Rover we'd be getting steering wheel shots.

January 11, 2017
11:44 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

Someone got her some can koozies personalized with her name and her "brand" and she cried about it.  

She said she is going to give them away at market (whatever that is) but then teases that MAYBE she can give away a couple, like that would be so awesome for someone!

Why would I want to receive a koozie with some rando chick's name all over it?  It's not like she is well known AT ALL.  If someone is really asking her what drug store foundation she wears or if they can have a Tikaa koozie well, bless their hearts.

January 12, 2017
10:27 pm
HermesBox
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

She's probably going to the Dallas Home & Gift Market at the end of January – either to promote her plates, or to BUY BUY BUY mass quantities of whatever with her Tax ID either for her "decorating business", or the Tax ID for the sausage shop. That's how she gets into CraftTex in Houston RIBBONS RIBBONS RIBBONS!

It's one of the largest "to the trade only" markets in the country, where shop owners come to look at what's new and order goods for their stores.

Predicting that she will be insufferable if she's there with Lenox. That's where she wants to give people her tacky coozies.

dallasmarketcenter dot com

January 13, 2017
3:00 pm
tenniscat
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

HermesBox meowed
She's probably going to the Dallas Home & Gift Market at the end of January – either to promote her plates, or to BUY BUY BUY mass quantities of whatever with her Tax ID either for her "decorating business", or the Tax ID for the sausage shop. That's how she gets into CraftTex in Houston RIBBONS RIBBONS RIBBONS!

It's one of the largest "to the trade only" markets in the country, where shop owners come to look at what's new and order goods for their stores.

Predicting that she will be insufferable if she's there with Lenox. That's where she wants to give people her tacky coozies.

dallasmarketcenter dot com

Well, someone posted a picture of the Lenox display at the Atlanta Market.  She wasn't tagged or anything (I guess they "didn't know who she was") as she likes to say!  (does anyone?) So she commented very excitedly that those plates were hers, etc.  The poster said something like "oh, I didn't know that.  How nice."  I'm probably not being fair, it must be very exciting.  Maybe I'm just over her.  

The coozies were a sweet gift from the giver, but for Tiika to think we are all holding our breath that she might give a couple away…..I don't get it.  That's the kind of junk my husband gets in gold tournaments that I immediately throw away.

And, Hermes Box, something about the words "sausage shop" cracked me up.  Doesn't seem to go with the glamorous image she likes to portray.  End of rant.

January 13, 2017
3:25 pm
KateSpade
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

No Tikaa, the lady at the optometrist office doesn't think there is something wrong with you because you are happy crying, she thinks you are nuts for talking into your phone!

I'm sure it is exciting to see her plates being displayed but I have a feeling it won't be long before I want to take the plates and throw them against the wall. sangry

January 13, 2017
3:51 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1159
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

KateSpade meowed
No Tikaa, the lady at the optometrist office doesn't think there is something wrong with you because you are happy crying, she thinks you are nuts for talking into your phone!

I'm sure it is exciting to see her plates being displayed but I have a feeling it won't be long before I want to take the plates and throw them against the wall. sangry

I'm happy for her, the Lenox thing is kind of big deal.  But she is kind of crazy crying lady about it, get yourself together.  uh  And I thought her busy plates looked kind of out of place in that pic…

January 13, 2017
3:54 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

So she sees her plates on social media and gets verklempt about it.  I can't really say I blame her – as a woman her age I tend to get a little more emotional about seeing ways I have made an impact than I used to.  So I do understand – she seemed to work hard and put a lot of heart into designing those dishes and I am sure she is rightfully proud.

But as a woman her age, what I DO NOT get is getting emotional (happy tears) and then reaching for my phone and CONTINUING TO CRY about it on social media.  I'm in school and have made some benchmarks which have been very emotional for me to the point that it brought me to tears but one of the cool things about those moments are that they are my private moments.  I don't go on facetime and cry in front of my husband so he can see how emotional I am about my accomplishment.  I might tell him later I got choked up and crow obnoxiously with pride to him, LOL, but those tears of pride moments have been my own special little bright and shiny moments that I kept to myself. (Not to say I wouldn't do it in front of him, just saying that if it happened – an award arriving in the mail, or a grade posted I worked hard for – and I was alone, I wouldn't feel the need to pull others in my moment by unnatural means, like over the phone or via social media.)

It makes it appear like it is less about her getting emotional, and more about boasting and reminding us that she designed dishes.  And the crying-happy-tears is also a manipulative way to balloon it into a Big F**king Deal, when 99% of us could die never having created Lenox patterns and still being happy.  My response is more "Okay, yay you? I didn't even know that was a thing, never mind a thing to aspire to."  Maybe in dish-collector circles this would be a BFD but to the rest of the population, it seems pretty "meh" in terms of things to accomplish in life.

Edit – just saw she was still crying when she got her glasses fixed.  Attention w***e move. "Oh honey, are you okay?" "Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine.  It's just… I designed dishes for Lenox – I'm a brand influencer but y'all know I'm famous already… and they are showing up on social media." [Exaggerated blinking with heavily mascara'ed eyelashes and crocodile tears.]  She's already cried about the damn things.  Why does she need to pull out that trick again?

And what's up with that chicken neck move she constantly makes? Where she thrusts her head at the camera and then makes a goofy face but doesn't say anything.  Her neck must hurt by the end of her eleventy million snaps a day.

Dang, she's a great way for  me to let off steam, LOL!

January 13, 2017
4:44 pm
Kitten
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2016

Per snapchat (or crapchat as my husband calls it when he hears her voice)… 

I'd send her $49.95 via PayPal to stop begging and crying! She's influencing me alright…to make fun of her.

January 13, 2017
5:16 pm
HermesBox
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

She's on Instagram live right now.  Anyone else watching?

She's in her kitchen stuffing graham crackers with cool whip and freezing them.  Her son is making cameos.

She feels super manic.

It's going on forever…she's talking about Kongs!!

UPDATE:

In watching for about 5 minutes, she has

Spoken about Weight Watchers and fantasized about Oprah standing there with her

Mentioned Rachel Ray twice and fantasized about her standing next to her 

Revealed that she bought a certain brand of refrigerator and fantasized about the company presenting her with the new refrigerator in her kitchen – "rolling it in"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Instagram Live is her kryptonite:  she doesn't have to hold her finger down like SnapChat and she is going OFF on her own "show" in her kitchen.  Spiraling..  Good show

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.