:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

b***hes gotta eat
June 11, 2016
3:46 pm
Coding Dilettante
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
May 21, 2015

It looks like they got married!!

oregonian_winesmileycatmilk1oregonian_winesmiley

June 16, 2016
6:07 pm
The Man in the $5000 Suit
Hamcat
Meows: 193
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

They did get married- she confirmed it at an author event I was at a couple months ago. She also read an excerpt from her new book, and it sounds absolutely hilarious.

June 17, 2016
6:24 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2280
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

She posted on FB today that they were about to get married today! Are they just having a ceremony now but legalized it a while back?

June 18, 2016
6:51 am
#judgingyou
Hamcat
Meows: 170
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

Just saw the news – so happy for her! drink

June 19, 2016
5:59 pm
The Man in the $5000 Suit
Hamcat
Meows: 193
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

sl*tty Summer Vegetable meowed

She posted on FB today that they were about to get married today! Are they just having a ceremony now but legalized it a while back?

Either this or they considered themselves married before but are formalising it now. I definitely remember her saying "I married a lady!" at the reading I went to. Not that it matters. Happy for her!

October 3, 2016
6:05 pm
Duarto Feliz
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

She's getting a TV show! I mean, one is being developed that's based on her book. I realize saying she's "getting a show" makes it sound like a talk show. (I'd watch that too though)

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline.com/2016/09/fx-buys-meaty-comedy-samantha-irby-jessi-klein-abbi-jacobson-1201827461/amp/?client=safari

November 30, 2016
4:07 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8170
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

She announced that the second book is coming out in May of next year! drunkoregonian_winesmileyoregonian_winesmileysfun_chickendancedancinglemon

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
November 30, 2016
11:58 pm
nomoleste
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 552
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

I LOVE YOU SINGLE LIFE meowed
She announced that the second book is coming out in May of next year! drunkoregonian_winesmileyoregonian_winesmileysfun_chickendancedancinglemon

so much cannot wait.  love her unabashedly and unequivocally.

December 31, 2016
10:08 pm
#PizzaGoals
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

nomoleste meowed

I LOVE YOU SINGLE LIFE meowed

so much cannot wait.  love her unabashedly and unequivocally.

A million times, yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Samantah and this is happy news! Words cannot describe how much I love and appreciate this woman and feel pretty grateful that I've come to know about her via her blogging.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.