:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Elefantitas alegres
January 1, 2017
7:37 am
willblogformoney
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1078
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

http://elefantitasalegres.blogspot.com/

I really like her, she seems to have a solid family and lives in reality.

January 1, 2017
8:12 pm
Your Tampa is Showing
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1523
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2012

willblogformoney meowed
http://elefantitasalegres.blogspot.com/

I really like her, she seems to have a solid family and lives in reality.

She has been brought up in a few SOMI threads before.  I really like her too.  I stumbled across her years ago (when she photographed what she was wearing in her work bathroom).  We are a similar age, and I am a lawyer too, so it was a natural read.  I still found her interesting when she had kids, and then when she was a SAHM for a bit, even though I don't have kids.  I am always happy when I see she has posted!  She seems very down-to-earth.

Formerly Douche Chill, Funeral Fashion Show and The Price of Fame I Suppose
January 1, 2017
10:39 pm
Anonymous Designer
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 452
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2013

Eh, I really liked her till she became a SAHM and then are became just like many other SAHM's … No identity outside of her kids.

January 2, 2017
6:56 pm
willblogformoney
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1078
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

I guess I like that her blog doesn't seem like one big ad for Nordstrom s. And she seems happy and does stuff other than shop.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.