:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Elliequent
October 15, 2015
3:43 pm
IHeartChardonnay

Flasè Dah meowed

Ellie's latest post!!! I'm simultaneously shocked and not surprised about the breakup, but I'm sad nonetheless – moreso because of the awful situation they're in now, living together but not being together.

It feels weird talking about this here, but I'm having all the feels and I don't want to burden her with it.

Ellie is a total SOMI and SOM Planet, and I hope things get easier on her soon. I'm looking forward to hearing more about her business. WHEN DID I BECOME SO INVESTED IN A STRANGER'S LIFE? Am I a total creeper?

Ha I feel the same way! I've wanted to email her so many times about different posts she's written, but I always chicken out. If she allowed comments on her blog I would definitely do that, but I totally understand why she doesn't want to. Anyway, I have all the same questions as all of you. I really wonder about if she's working since she never mentions it anymore. Maybe she's still living off of the inheritance from her dad? I kinda hope she's not dancing again. Hasn't she mentioned before about writing a novel? I would absolutely buy anything she wrote. I love her writing style and think she's so talented.

October 15, 2015
4:14 pm
Stale Microwaved Pasta Kiss
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 321
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2012

IHeartChardonnay meowed

Flasè Dah meowed

Ellie's latest post!!! I'm simultaneously shocked and not surprised about the breakup, but I'm sad nonetheless – moreso because of the awful situation they're in now, living together but not being together.

It feels weird talking about this here, but I'm having all the feels and I don't want to burden her with it.

Ellie is a total SOMI and SOM Planet, and I hope things get easier on her soon. I'm looking forward to hearing more about her business. WHEN DID I BECOME SO INVESTED IN A STRANGER'S LIFE? Am I a total creeper?

Ha I feel the same way! I've wanted to email her so many times about different posts she's written, but I always chicken out. If she allowed comments on her blog I would definitely do that, but I totally understand why she doesn't want to. Anyway, I have all the same questions as all of you. I really wonder about if she's working since she never mentions it anymore. Maybe she's still living off of the inheritance from her dad? I kinda hope she's not dancing again. Hasn't she mentioned before about writing a novel? I would absolutely buy anything she wrote. I love her writing style and think she's so talented.

In a recent post, she talked about getting up on a stage or table along with some much younger girls at a club when she went to Vegas for Mason's birthday. She said that she was hamming it up and using her age as a sort of joke, so I get the sense that she's not dancing anymore. She also posted recently about starting a new business, and how she needs reliable income before she moves out. My guess would be that she isn't or can't or doesn't want to just live off the inheritance.

I, too, would read the SHIT out of anything she wrote. I like reading her posts about drugs, even if that's not my bag (don't like that music, haven't tried anything more adventurous than pot). She's just a freakin' fantastic writer. I'm an insufferable fangirl, I totally drunk emailed her last year (making some joke when Terence was on Newsroom, I think), and she was gracious and funny despite me being a hot mess of a fangirl. She's totally a SOMI, probably always will be.

October 16, 2015
7:07 pm
IHeartChardonnay

Yeah I can't wait to see what this new business is she's getting "A" to help her with…

October 17, 2015
1:00 am
brittanylarry
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2012

I'm so sad about the news, but selfishly eager about the content it may inspire.

August 21, 2016
9:56 pm
that being said
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 253
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2014

She's baaaaaaaaack!

party0006emoticon-animal-001

August 29, 2016
3:37 pm
Salted Caramel Everything
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 481
Snarking Since:
April 19, 2014

that being said meowed
She's baaaaaaaaack!

party0006emoticon-animal-001

She's back, and more lather, rinse, repeat. Just moved out from ex-boyfriend and got a new man already. Who is of course the most wonderful, because they all are the most wonderful. Until they're not, and then replaced with the next most wonderful.

More life disasters, more unemployment, more the greatest friends ever! Interesting that she thinks she's successful in most areas of life.

Sorry I used to like Elliequent, but she's too consistently trainwreck.

August 31, 2016
10:03 am
Amie Watchagonnadew
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 528
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2013

I was glad she was back and yes I get the critique that her life and personal issues are messy at times. The difference I find between her and some other bloggers is that she is very self-aware of this. Some people struggle with things in life that others don't and I'm not going to judge her for that. As for the man thing…lol I can be guilty of this. Of course in the beginning of any new relationship you have those feelings. Knowing that relationships sometimes go sour and end doesn't ever stop me from feeling those butterflies of a burgeoning relationship. 

And for those of you who talk about emailing her, you really should. I am totally not a blog commenter typically, must less someone who would email one. But she wrote something once that I related to so I reached out by email. She was very nice and gracious in her reply.  Just thought I would share that.

I love her pictures and honesty so I will keep reading her.

December 7, 2016
8:36 pm
Headpat Junquie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2158
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2012

I think I know someone who knows her irl. She's a good writer, but has made some pretty disastrous choices. I think she'/ probably "dancing" again for a job.

February 4, 2017
5:08 am
Baby Cheeses
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

I like her blog/writing.  I read her update -she blew through 2 inheritances and is waiting tables (not dancing on them).  holy crap

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.