:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

LJCFYI
January 11, 2017
8:03 pm
hugh jasole
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2013

NOTE: I didn't see a thread about this blogger so I added one here (if there is a thread, please point me in the right direction , TIA!)

I have absolutely loved Jenny Cisney over the years.  She's a crafter/blogger that posts at http://www.ljcfyi.com.

She had an adorable baby in December, but it looks like maybe she's doing this all on her own now.

I guess I just wanted to post this because even though I snark about other bloggers, this apparent turn of events happening to one of the 'good' ones really breaks my heart. Divorce isn't a new thing, but I hate seeing it happen to anyone.

I am sending her lots of good energy during what has to be a trying time.

grouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphug

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.