:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Living Absolutely
January 12, 2017
11:21 am
champagne taste beer budget
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1279
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2013

Anyone catch insta stories last night? Jenna was on the handjob express

January 12, 2017
12:56 pm
October
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2013

Anybody check in on her Happiness Project?  I deleted my facebook last year.  Did she get any signups?  

January 12, 2017
2:29 pm
practicing engineering empathy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 594
Snarking Since:
July 25, 2013

champagne taste beer budget meowed
Anyone catch insta stories last night? Jenna was on the handjob express

I saw that. I was LOLing about her complaining about the guy talking loudly. I'm sure that none of the other passengers on the train were ever annoyed with her.

formerly sparkles for everyone and slutty dementia patient
January 12, 2017
2:49 pm
Pineapple Head
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2281
Snarking Since:
October 19, 2011

October meowed
Anybody check in on her Happiness Project?  I deleted my facebook last year.  Did she get any signups?  

Has she even mentioned it since then?

January 12, 2017
3:32 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 529
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

October meowed

Just looked at that FB page (first time I've signed in on FB in at least a month!), and the group has 78 members. Who will rapidly be disappointed, because there is no way that Jenna will be able to keep up with the schedule of group activities that she had posted on her blog. She is much too busy being unhappy about moving now and she'll be much too busy being unhappy with how the rehabbed house turned out after moving.

I know I am a bad person for saying this, but I am soooo looking forward to the inevitable Jenna-whining about how the house that she designed did NOT turn out the way that she expected it to. Nothing lives up to Jenna's generally absurd expectations (except Yan, who can do no wrong) and this house will be no different.

January 12, 2017
4:27 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1090
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

She has to do everything herself, all day every day. So she is hiring help to pack everything up. She will be in the new house in one week. But until then, according to what she claims her therapist told her – she has to put other things on her calendar for herself. She cannot just do only packing and moving. It is too much and too depressing.

January 12, 2017
4:38 pm
semi flush mount boob
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2349
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

That Napping Nitwit meowed
She has to do everything herself, all day every day. So she is hiring help to pack everything up. She will be in the new house in one week. But until then, according to what she claims her therapist told her – she has to put other things on her calendar for herself. She cannot just do only packing and moving. It is too much and too depressing.

She has live in help, how is she doing everything herself? It's not her first move either. I just can't with her. 

1815 Square Feet of Finished Space
January 12, 2017
5:45 pm
Orangey
Hamcat
Meows: 198
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Brick N Motor meowed

She has live in help, how is she doing everything herself? It's not her first move either. I just can't with her. 

Right, WTF? I get that moving is hard and stressful and not fun, but FFS. You have an empty house and live-in help! Do you know how much I could get done in my house if I spent eight hours in it alone each day instead of sitting at work. My god.

January 12, 2017
6:10 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13477
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Brick N Motor meowed

No one responded to my theory the other day that nanny-aunt left.  This latest from Jenna makes me think I am right.  I think she's gonzo.

January 12, 2017
6:13 pm
LifeHappens
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2016

I also wondered if nanny-aunt left after today IG story where she said she is doing everything herself.  Or, she is just keeping everything that nanny-aunt does really quiet so people will feel sorry for her and how abused in life she is.

January 12, 2017
6:25 pm
Spoons for Boob Selfies
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2535
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2012

LifeHappens meowed
I also wondered if nanny-aunt left after today IG story where she said she is doing everything herself.  Or, she is just keeping everything that nanny-aunt does really quiet so people will feel sorry for her and how abused in life she is.

I'm guessing the latter. That's typical Jenna.

January 12, 2017
6:30 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Orangey meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

Right, WTF? I get that moving is hard and stressful and not fun, but FFS. You have an empty house and live-in help! Do you know how much I could get done in my house if I spent eight hours in it alone each day instead of sitting at work. My god.

I know! And also they have hardly any belongings. If I had that little to pack I would be so happy. And since it is a local move, some stuff (like clothing) can just be put in the car without elaborate packing.

January 12, 2017
6:32 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

derp twerk meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

No one responded to my theory the other day that nanny-aunt left.  This latest from Jenna makes me think I am right.  I think she's gonzo.

She may be. She originally said six months but I don't remember when she arrived. She did go with them to WA but who knows since then.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.