:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

That Wife V
April 26, 2016
12:03 pm
smokeandmirrors
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 340
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2014

so materialistic and unnecessary meowed
I'm hoping the that " wife – current" and "living absolutely" threads will merge soon – these multiple parallel threads are getting confusing and had to keep track of confused

bandwagon I think That Wife Current should be renamed That Wife and closed.  Living absolutely should be Living Absolutely Current.  That should work until she "re-brands" again, but I think we have a while yet until that happens.

April 26, 2016
1:47 pm
champagne taste beer budget
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1279
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2013

smokeandmirrors meowed

I'm hoping the that " wife – current" and "living absolutely" threads will merge soon – these multiple parallel threads are getting confusing and had to keep track of confused

bandwagon I think That Wife Current should be renamed That Wife and closed.  Living absolutely should be Living Absolutely Current.  That should work until she "re-brands" again, but I think we have a while yet until that happens.

I vote for closing this one and renaming the other to That Wife Living Absolutelysfun_bananachaplin to show to Jenna your internet persona can never die

April 26, 2016
5:01 pm
Orangey
Hamcat
Meows: 198
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Jenna did a "skype and wine" date, was neglecting her children, T2 took off her poop-filled diaper and dumped it on the floor, so Jenna is SCing wandering her garage "looking for wipes" and letting T2 freak out and smell her own excrement while Jenna leaves them, presumably unattended again, to fend for themselves. 

Jesus, f**k her. 

The worst part was that she wanted her daughter to think she was going to have to sleep in a shit-filled room all night as punishment. Jesus, woman. She's a little kid! She obviously shouldn't do that, but don't treat her like a damn puppy and rub her nose in it. Negative consequences while potty training almost always backfire. I hope that child gives you hell for the rest of your life, J. You will have deserved it.

April 26, 2016
5:04 pm
Lumbersexual Narwhal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1219
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2015

champagne taste beer budget meowed

smokeandmirrors meowed

I vote for closing this one and renaming the other to That Wife Living Absolutelysfun_bananachaplin to show to Jenna your internet persona can never die

bandwagon

FKA: 100PercentOrganicTrollTears/TheMostFuckableOfThemAll/Train-Kicking Daughter
April 26, 2016
5:11 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1090
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Cassius Molasses meowed

Ugh. Impossible to even laugh at her idiocy tonight. Utterly disgusting. And on her That Wife snapchat, her eyes are so red – like she was crying or totally stoned.

On last night's Snaps her face (cheeks and nose) were SO red!

April 26, 2016
5:27 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14989
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

This thread is now closed.

New thread is here.

~ you and people like you ~

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.