:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

That Wife IV
October 11, 2015
9:15 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14982
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

That Italian Honeymoon with my f**kable Sister meowed
What has Jenna ever done, when has she ever worked HARD, other than maybe birthing her two children that she can't even stand to be around…WHEN HAS SHE WORKED HARD???

Pardon you…have you forgotten the weeks, nay the MONTHS she put into making sure her vag remained tight enough to meet the expectations of her Polish (from Poland, that's in Europe) husband? You act like she's never put effort into anything, geez.

~ you and people like you ~
October 11, 2015
9:17 pm
onatrek
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1733
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2014

kittens of the non-sweater variety meowed
Are the github entries time stamped?

Yes, and you can see when additions/deletions have been made, etc.

October 11, 2015
9:28 pm
Purple21
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4053
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Alice meowed

That Italian Honeymoon with my f**kable Sister meowed
What has Jenna ever done, when has she ever worked HARD, other than maybe birthing her two children that she can't even stand to be around…WHEN HAS SHE WORKED HARD???

Pardon you…have you forgotten the weeks, nay the MONTHS she put into making sure her vag remained tight enough to meet the expectations of her Polish (from Poland, that's in Europe) husband? You act like she's never put effort into anything, geez.

And I think we were only just talking about the passive aggressive pumpkin? A lot of work went into that, and I think it's the best thing she's ever done. She might be self-absorbed, neglectful and lazy but she carves a mean pumpkin.  

October 11, 2015
9:32 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14982
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

This thread is getting really really long. I am going to lock it and then you guys can create a new thread in…DUN DUN DUN…

That Wife

YOUR OWN TW FORUM OMG

And I even moved the RIDICULOUSLY old threads in there so you can have some fun reading those.

YAYYYYY

~ you and people like you ~

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.