:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

That Wife Snapchats
May 20, 2016
9:20 pm
glutenfreeloader
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 650
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2014

Purple21 meowed
Those dancing photos! smiley-laughing004Was she just stomping up and down on the spot?! 

At first glance, I thought she was belly dancing in a tight skirt but now I see it's just a wide tan belt. 

She was singing along to Alan Jackson's "She's Gone Country" and singing "she's gone country…look at her boots, she's gone country…back to her roots" and was showing off both her boots and her pink hair while waking up and down the stairs…it was truly embarrassing to watch…

formerly chicky chicky parm parm and très chic peas
May 20, 2016
9:38 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14982
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

glutenfreeloader meowed

Purple21 meowed
Those dancing photos! smiley-laughing004Was she just stomping up and down on the spot?! 

At first glance, I thought she was belly dancing in a tight skirt but now I see it's just a wide tan belt. 

She was singing along to Alan Jackson's "She's Gone Country" and singing "she's gone country…look at her boots, she's gone country…back to her roots" and was showing off both her boots and her pink hair while waking up and down the stairs…it was truly embarrassing to watch…

Yeah I couldn't tell if that's what she thinks country dancing is, or like…if she was just drunk or something. It just looked like Buffalo Bill lunge-and-retreat 'dancing' to me especially with her dead eyes. It was kind of creepy.

~ you and people like you ~
May 21, 2016
12:55 am
Quarter Assed Quilt
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1854
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2013

Alice meowed 

Yeah I couldn't tell if that's what she thinks country dancing is, or like…if she was just drunk or something. It just looked like Buffalo Bill lunge-and-retreat 'dancing' to me especially with her dead eyes. It was kind of creepy.

That is the most apt description and now I can't get that image out of my mind. eek

May 22, 2016
2:08 pm
Neck Fat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2322
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2013

Coo de Grah meowed
Whether or not she's trolling, there's a lot to unpack here:

Was just coming here to post the same. :(  What did she say, going to the Maker Faire was the best thing she's done since moving to the Bay Area, something like that…?

July 9, 2016
12:07 pm
BeginningsChang
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2012

What is her Snapchat name? I've added ThatWifeJenna, but she doesn't show up in my friends.

July 9, 2016
7:26 pm
tomatonomicon
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2014

HamalaSmrt meowed
What is her Snapchat name? I've added ThatWifeJenna, but she doesn't show up in my friends.

She's liveabsolutely on snapchat.

July 9, 2016
9:40 pm
BeginningsChang
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2012

Thank you!

August 26, 2016
6:57 pm
Another day another struggle
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2014

When I try to comment on the main thread it logs me out. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway I wanted to say her Instagram story of the kids play place is so clueless yet again. She thought a 3 year old would just run off by herself and play? Most won't and you either need to bring a friend or walk around with the kid. Those slides looked pretty scary for a 3 year old. I also noticed T2 recoiled when she tried to kiss her. So disturbing.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.