:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

That Wife's Greatest Hits
October 15, 2015
8:48 am
xx
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 781
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

1) That Powerpoint reminds me of TimeCube.

2) I have the same pitcher she made the cold brew in on Hardly Sweetened (shudder). I have also made cold brew in it and, let me tell you, it is a b***h to clean.

October 17, 2015
4:17 pm
Beret Full of Fail
Hamcat
Meows: 101
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2012

Boo. Clanking Chains. Spiderweb. meowed
I love Jenna explaining mixology to people who had been drinking a decade longer than her.

I think this is a metaphor that can most accurately sum up Jenna as a whole. Her smug, holier-than-thou attitude on absolutely everything even when she has no idea what she's talking about. Her own parents tried to tell her not to shit out kids immediately and to finish her degree, but Jenna knew best! How can she not see where saying "I know best!" while blindly ignoring everyone else in every situation has gotten her? Oh, you thought alcohol was satan's work for 28 years but now you're Colin Field? Got it.

October 18, 2015
5:40 pm
JIF
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2111
Snarking Since:
February 10, 2012

For me, no Jenna's Greatest Hits can be complete without her final lines from the My Arena post:

And now, when the clouds gather and the mental stewing begins, I picture My Arena. Is the feedback I’m considering coming from the hug+honesty group? No? Then I’ll be moving right along thankyouverymuch. I’ve got a battle to fight and a life to live. There is greatness to be had.

There is greatness to be had. That's my favorite part. It will always make me laugh.

October 19, 2015
9:07 am
On the Autobahn to Bangtown
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 697
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2012

JIF meowed
For me, no Jenna's Greatest Hits can be complete without her final lines from the My Arena post:

And now, when the clouds gather and the mental stewing begins, I picture My Arena. Is the feedback I’m considering coming from the hug+honesty group? No? Then I’ll be moving right along thankyouverymuch. I’ve got a battle to fight and a life to live. There is greatness to be had.

There is greatness to be had. That's my favorite part. It will always make me laugh.

I still find it hilarious that Jenna considers the comments on YouTube and HuffPo to be "the dark side of the internet."  Absolutely, Jenna.  That's as bad as it gets.

October 19, 2015
9:48 am
Bort Sampson
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 481
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2013

THERE IS GREATNESS TO BE HAD will never not make me laugh. Jenna, who is a stay at home person (not mother, as everyone else is raising her kids) genuinely believes she contributes anything to society. Stick to passive aggressive restaurant reviews, chick.

November 11, 2015
6:18 pm
gary gnu
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
May 21, 2015

JIF meowed

Thank you for my new username!emberkomodogad5bq4bender-dancedancinglemonemoticon-animal-018emoticon-animal-001sfun_bananasplitoregonian_winesmiley

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.