:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eugenia Cooney
November 30, 2016
4:35 am
ChanandalerBong
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

Is there a thread on this chick already?? I didn't see one.  Holy hell she is literally a walking skeleton and just "tee hee everything's fine" her way out of it.  She has hundreds of thousands of subscribers… probably young girls.  Ugh. 

December 12, 2016
2:01 pm
smarlo
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

I'm just waiting for her to end up in the hospital, or dead.

December 12, 2016
5:06 pm
A fruit pie salesman with a whoopie cushion living in Wichita Falls
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 829
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

Oh finally. Yeah she is the skinniest person I have ever seen in my life. I hateeee the "teehee underweight, who me? lol idk weird question!" thing that she does. I'm so worried for her young viewers. I know she's a big pro-ana inspiration.  

FKA Gail Force Winds / Flouncing Psychopath Bleeder
December 13, 2016
8:37 am
peanutella
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 484
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2013

Yup, there's clearly some kind of issue, whether it be medical or psychological. I spent some time on pro-ana forums for an assignment and I've seen her name pop up more than once. I've seen her referred to as "goals" more than once. No one is naturally that skinny. 

December 17, 2016
2:06 am
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

this girl just genuinely makes my heart hurt. just furious because she either she realizes and doesn't care that she is promoting eating disorders to young girls, or she is just naive. 

January 8, 2017
6:55 am
peanutella
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2013

I don't know how but she's till alive…I watched her recent "morning routine" video and she's so weak she can't even close the cap on a hairspray bottle.

January 8, 2017
4:50 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1225
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

I had to have a peek at this girl and oh my lord. What is this thing? Her bambi persona only highlights how skeletal she is. How is she still alive? She doesn't even eat or drink breakfast, she gets up at 12, puts her makeup on first thing without washing her face or brushing her teeth, kills her hair with the straighteners and doesn't do much else in her day. I watched some haul videos and the clothes are dropping off of her. What kind of a life is that?

January 16, 2017
11:35 am
peanutella
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLWiGQDpse/?taken-by=eugeniacooney&hl=en

She just keeps getting worse it seems. How can she even manage to walk around or go to the cinema (per her IG)? I also think she holds her hands that way because she can barely lift up her phone. This photo is frightening.

January 16, 2017
12:35 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Her fans are rabid in response to the concern. Absolutely rabid. What a pathetic bunch of enabling fans. Her hair must be so brittle, her muscles are wasting away, her legs look like twiglets and all her fans can do is tell everyone else about what b***hes they are for critisizing her and she's goalz. How sick must a person be when they think that auschwitz goalz are in?

January 16, 2017
1:39 pm
Im Gonna Go Fondle My Sweaters
Hamcat
Meows: 198
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

My question is, what are her fans going to say if she dies? Because if she keeps up with this, there's really no avoiding it. She's going to die if she continues doing this to herself.

She's sick. She's very, very sick and it's awful that there are people out there who think she's an inspiration.

January 16, 2017
4:41 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Im Gonna Go Fondle My Sweaters meowed

My question is, what are her fans going to say if she dies? Because if she keeps up with this, there's really no avoiding it. She's going to die if she continues doing this to herself.

She's sick. She's very, very sick and it's awful that there are people out there who think she's an inspiration.

Instagram and YouTube mourning for ages and all of us who aren't idiots will say I told you so and will get blasted for our common sense. How can they not see what she's doing to herself? I've never seen such a bunch of deluded idiots. I've lost all sympathy for her as she won't address anything and will stick her head in the sand about it, leaving her rabid fans to get on with her dirty work

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.