:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mimi Ikonn/Everything Luxy
January 1, 2017
9:23 am
Riceless Sushi
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2015

I like her food videos. That's all I got. emoticon-animal-001

One man's shame is another man's boots from Ross.
January 5, 2017
8:16 pm
24 Carat Sequin
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2012

How the f**k do I add a picture? Anyway. The Insta where Mimi mentions "their situation" in less than stellar terms. Cats, do we think divorce and/or bankruptcy? I feel so sorry for that precious little one, really I do, but f**k me are her parents insufferable.

House of fraudulent cards falling in 3…2…1…

January 5, 2017
10:09 pm
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1537
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

This is really rude because obviously she can't control it… but I can't stand her f**king voice. I don't even know why I watch her IG stories because the walk she talks is insufferable. Is it really necessary to video the f**king sun "It's a beautiful day in Lundun" every.single.god.damned.day. 

me—-> mixed-smiley-030

January 6, 2017
3:25 am
basicbetty
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2013

24 Carat Sequin meowed
How the f**k do I add a picture? Anyway. The Insta where Mimi mentions "their situation" in less than stellar terms. Cats, do we think divorce and/or bankruptcy? I feel so sorry for that precious little one, really I do, but f**k me are her parents insufferable.

Something is definitely going on.. In Alex's last video on YT someone posted "Pay your taxes" with a link to Canada's Federal Corporation government page showing their company, Intelligent Change (the one he runs with UJ; 5 min journal, Productivity planner) was shut down for the last 1-2 weeks of Dec. due to unpaid taxes the past 2 years. It's now listed as active again, but if you scroll down to annual filings you'll see it still states "overdue" for 2014 and '15. Alex actually responded to the comment (not sure if it's still there) saying it was an error. Not sure how that can be an "error". bs

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=8438382&V_TOKEN=1482849287134&crpNm=intelligent%20change&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=

January 6, 2017
5:47 pm
Puhleez
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2017

Bravo basicbetty! And I thought I was a great cyberstalker… I guess all women really are born with skills of a PI. Please keep us posted on your findings!

Anyway, I'm chiming in here because this couple bothers me so damn much. Alex and his Tony Robbins-esque bullshit is so patronizing. No thanks Al, I'll take peer-reviewed advice from educated and well-read thinkers. I can buy my own blank notebooks from TJ Maxx. Imagine doctors and other medical professionals doling out advice from wikipedia and google like these 2 do. 

I would watch mimi again if she went back to hair tutorials but we have a new hair guru for that thanks to sarah angius. Why are these people relevant????

Has anyone noticed how Leyla announced the pregnancy of her second child and it appears that Alex and Mimi have nothing to say about it.  Since when are they at a loss for words?

January 7, 2017
6:35 pm
laughingalot
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1515
Snarking Since:
December 19, 2012

Yes so weird!!! Lately something is up!!

January 9, 2017
11:06 pm
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1144
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

24 Carat Sequin meowed

I thought she was just talking about how hard motherhood is for her? Because having your husband and mil home full
Time, not having to worry about money or your job or even cleaning your house is enough for a pity party. She needs some real friends who have newborns To see how they are coping if she thinks her life is rough

I also don't get the whole I love London and all those photos- they've been there three years no need to sell it to anyone you love living in South Kensington and Chelsea – while you walk around in circles eating at expensive places.
Catch the tube to work in peak hour, go to Sainbury's To buy groceries, drive into central London by yourself and try to find parking. Shut STFU Mimi. You have no clue what living in London is like. She is just a permanent tourist in a rich areasfun_nopity

January 10, 2017
6:44 am
swingsultana
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2016

haha! That picture on Instagram explaining how hard is life now with the baby was so selfish. Come on, look around you! Single moms working all day long, taking care of their babies, home… with no help! And she complaining because she has no proper sleep and a messy closet, sorry but I can't stand it, I have to laugh at that attitude. yadayada

Most sad of all is that they have millions of followers that believe all this bullshit. 

And honestly, do you beleive someone can become millione from day to night just listening to some gurus and reading the 4 hour work week? Their business are shady just like them. dead

January 11, 2017
6:03 pm
graceandgratitude
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

swingsultana meowed
haha! That picture on Instagram explaining how hard is life now with the baby was so selfish. Come on, look around you! Single moms working all day long, taking care of their babies, home… with no help! And she complaining because she has no proper sleep and a messy closet, sorry but I can't stand it, I have to laugh at that attitude. yadayada

Most sad of all is that they have millions of followers that believe all this bullshit. 

And honestly, do you beleive someone can become millione from day to night just listening to some gurus and reading the 4 hour work week? Their business are shady just like themdead

still don't know how they make money to afford living in expensive side of London and pay for 2 offices. 

January 15, 2017
1:57 am
Black Assests Tank Top
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Can't handle a family trip for Christmas to Canada, but can handle a warm sunny vacation in South Africa a few weeks later? I only really follow instas as the vlogs were a little too much for me to watch, but I'm in shock, but also not really/expect something like this from them. I feel bad for their family! They must feel crappy about this vacation they've taken. 

January 15, 2017
7:00 am
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1144
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

Absolutely! Couldn't believe it. They flew 11 hours which is longer than Toronto and are posting selfies saying how well they all slept. What a slap in the face to their families who they abandoned for Xmas over their selfishness. Sure becuase the weather in London is the same as Capetown and that's why their baby sleeps better. What a load of crap!
Their families must be feeling like shit about now.

January 15, 2017
4:51 pm
swingsultana
Kitten
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2016

In my opinion, travelling to Cape Town just "to prove" to everyone that they CAN travel with a baby.

And they travel with Lidia Ikonn, from now on, best known as the Nanny. 

And be prepared for lots of photos of Mimi in bikini, cheap dresses and her boobs.  

January 16, 2017
8:05 pm
Snarky8886
Kitten
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2016

I wonder how Mimi's mom feels about the fact that they make such an effort to keep Lidia around but seem to completely disregard the other side of the family. It's a bit heartbreaking and I am not trying to shift blame here but I do feel like Alex influences Mimi a lot and ever since Alexa was born I think he's done everything in his power to alienate Mimi from her family.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.