:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

NuNationsUnity
December 6, 2016
1:40 pm
Fat Cheryl on a Horse
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
June 27, 2013

Someone I knwo who lives in the area said he thought she had been arrested and that was the reason for her disappearance.   but she is back so if she was in the pokey she isn't any longer.  She does seem less crazy so maybe she was medicated or something?  Who knows.  She is amazed that she found a light bulb in her hoarder haven.  Is anyone else?  Not me.  I bet she has at least one of everything in that crammed up house of hers.

December 21, 2016
10:56 am
Hoarderer
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2016

She's now on Facebook begging for money and ranting. She posts her PayPal and says the money is for HER and she earned it after years of working on an international non profit. She seems to accept everyone knows she's a scammer and is never going to sue anyone so she's just outright saying what we all know was true all along "the money is for me". Sorry but ppl are into her and her hoarding. That's why her gogundme never made a dime.

January 15, 2017
7:03 pm
mscandyapple
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

I'm betting Yt had a go at her, therefor she isnt posting much. Camera crapping out probably number 2 on list. God knows but i hope she just dissappears.

January 16, 2017
5:36 pm
mscandyapple
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

Hoarderer meowed

She's now on Facebook begging for money and ranting. She posts her PayPal and says the money is for HER and she earned it after years of working on an international non profit. She seems to accept everyone knows she's a scammer and is never going to sue anyone so she's just outright saying what we all know was true all along "the money is for me". …

Oh she/he/It has posted another "rant vid" yikes she's gonna SUEeeeeeee everyone lol. God does she ever just shuddup. What a joke. Yadda yadda yadda the rantings of Canada's Welfair Queen. Pfft. oregonian_winesmiley

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.