:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Sam & Nia
January 1, 2017
11:30 pm
Purple21
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3924
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Wow, I thought the tree was incredibly stupid and dangerous, with absolutely no benefit because it didn't even look that great when it was exploding… then they went ahead and tried to blow up a watermelon and my standard for dangerous stupidity had to be reassessed. All those kids running around in different directions, hanging over him while he's lighting different firecrackers, the bit where the dry leaves set fire… it was a relief when he said they had to go inside because someone had called the police. 

The neighbors must absolutely loathe him. 

Here's a link if you haven't seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4iR1r4GHw

January 2, 2017
10:35 am
Beach Stop Motion
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
March 15, 2014

Cat Benetar meowed

Beach Stop Motion meowed

Let's bring these dead memes back to GOMI.  Please watch their latest: "INSANE NEW YEARS EXPERIMENT" (I am at work, so cannot link it).  Sam needs to be arrested.trainwreck

God they are the WORST. He seriously couldn't have cared less that his neighbors were complaining.

My family (stepdad mainly) is HUGE into fireworks. My stepdad does them all the time, for any occasion, esp when they're a alcohol involved. He has zero regard for any safety measures, so I've come to revile fireworks in general bc they make me super uneasy. Sam seems to be the same. He wasn't paying any attention at all to the types he was using and the kids around him.

Also, I love how Nia was like, "I made homemade mushroom sauce without the mushrooms bc we don't eat mushrooms." So it's not f**king mushroom sauce is it!???! It's just cream.

Haha!  I missed the mushroom sauce thing, I think I was still in shock.

He literally laughed in his neighbor's face!  I really would love to know what those kids' parents would think if they knew about this.  I was confused about why those kids were even hanging out there.  Symphony is their oldest and she is only in K or 1st grade. 

January 22, 2017
10:15 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Meows: 199
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

This thread isn't super active but I knew it was here and just wanted to b***h about them letting their dog get heart worm. What horrible vile excuses for humans. Obviously their fake pregnancy crap was bad enough but they're actually messing with another living thing now. That poor dog. Let's hope they actually treat it and not have it mysteriously "run away".

formerly deletedinstagrampic

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.