:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Shaytards
February 12, 2017
4:29 pm
Derp Dynasty
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 722
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2012
February 12, 2017
5:42 pm
hell nope
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2015

Derp Dynasty meowed
Anyone seen this? They're f**ked.

https://twitter.com/AriaNina_/status/830698798171115521?s=09

popcorn

February 12, 2017
8:40 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7320
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

Ugh.

I can totally believe it. He has a God complex and think he is invincible. This is horrible for their family though.

ETA: Shay has confirmed the DMs are true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNLbPgaw20Y

February 12, 2017
11:01 pm
ineedabiggerhulahoop
Hamcat
Meows: 155
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2015

Gross. If he wrote this to his wife, I would be okay with it. However, a cam girl??? Nasty. Just pray it away Shay.. Just pray it away. oregonian_winesmiley

February 13, 2017
11:05 am
mindless
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/shaycarl/status/830958793311727616 

Apparently he's battled alcoholism? Interesting what he says about the happiness stuff – definitely something pushed in the LDS Church i believe? Probably exacerbated by putting his whole life online?

February 13, 2017
4:51 pm
AngiePearl
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2016

mindless meowed
https://twitter.com/shaycarl/status/830958793311727616 

Apparently he's battled alcoholism? Interesting what he says about the happiness stuff – definitely something pushed in the LDS Church i believe? Probably exacerbated by putting his whole life online?

IIRC he was drinking for about a year when they were living in LA, went to rehab and was fine ever since. They talked about it in a podcast some time ago.
But I can't see how he can blame this on his drinking, as it wasn't one drunken chat with a cam girl (who is a bitc* for making this public), it's been going on for months apparently.
I feel really bad for the whole family, even for him.
Fame and money clearly messed them up. 

February 14, 2017
12:22 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
February 14, 2017
1:21 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

His whole family has been silence except for the most obnoxious, Carlie. She has been retweeting mormon quotes. Colettes sister was on twitter yesterday and tweeted her support to Shay and people quickly directed her to the DM controversy and she deleted all tweets and said "I'm out" but as liking tweets people were sending her that said along the lines of "thinking of Colette/let Colette know we love her" so safe to say that nobody in the family is aware of the DMs and just think he is finally admitting he relapsed. (although with how active she is on twitter I imagine Carlie knows everything)

February 14, 2017
3:48 pm
notfunnyhaha
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 764
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2014

I don't see why the girl is a b***h for making this public? Don't do stupid shit and you won't have to worry about your life getting f**ked up. Especially when you're a sanctimonious asshole Mormon. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for his wife and kids and the fallout they have to deal with, but I feel zero sympathy for him.

February 14, 2017
3:54 pm
fat_to_fat_darling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1764
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

I think it's awesome that she tweeted them to her! lol 

February 14, 2017
4:07 pm
Oy With The Poodles Already
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 218
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2016

notfunnyhaha meowed

I don't see why the girl is a b***h for making this public? Don't do stupid shit and you won't have to worry about your life getting f**ked up. Especially when you're a sanctimonious asshole Mormon. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for his wife and kids and the fallout they have to deal with, but I feel zero sympathy for him.

bandwagon

February 14, 2017
4:36 pm
BaldKnob
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 209
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2013

I would throw up if I caught my husband saying that shit to another woman. Gross.

February 14, 2017
5:57 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

Oy With The Poodles Already meowed

notfunnyhaha meowed

bandwagon

The camgirl changed her twitter name to "Mommytard" and is calling her dogs "Daxton" and "Avia" (Shays son and daughter). I agree she isnt a b***h for making it public but she is veering into fatal attraction territory. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.