:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Trisha Paytas/ blndsundoll4mj
March 23, 2016
8:54 pm
snozberries
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 346
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2013

Anyone still following her? The last 3 videos she's posted are pretty dramatastic-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o7vTihQ1Xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MS84Mu9F3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNMsGxS1go

trainwreck

Snark, rinse, repeat.
March 23, 2016
9:57 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

WTF…. I thought they weren't even really dating?

March 24, 2016
3:48 am
dep
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 281
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2012

I've been following…ish…i don't know what to think anymore. Wasn't she going to start touring with shows (of what?) with him too?

March 24, 2016
10:34 am
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2105
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

I kind of love Trisha but just started following after the Roger Bart drama, who was my link into this. I had had a huge crush on him since I was 20 and then Halloween happened, and I started following her videos to get the scoop… which basically made me become grossed out by him. Because seriously? She was talking about disgusting emotional manipulation stuff that my ex-boyfriend used to do to me. The threats of breaking up with her every time she had an issue with him was just really disturbing. 

Anyway, I was happy that she found some happiness, but now she's gone off the rails over another guy leaving her and it's hard to watch a second time.

Sigma Nu is not going to want to hang out with us if we fucking suck.
December 17, 2016
1:33 pm
Fake tits and liner flicks
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2016

Have any of you seen what's happening on her channel right now? Girl outed her boyfriend, got sued by him and is now posting multiple videos every day and documenting her nervous breakdown. It's crazy. popcorn

December 20, 2016
5:32 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

Fake tits and liner flicks meowed
Have any of you seen what's happening on her channel right now? Girl outed her boyfriend, got sued by him and is now posting multiple videos every day and documenting her nervous breakdown. It's crazy. popcorn

Now she said she is gay.

December 23, 2016
10:15 pm
aclala
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 606
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

God her mukbang videos are like horrifying, fetishy, and just so desperate. All the post-breakup videos were major train wreck stuff, but nothing is as cringeworthy as her posting a new bingefest every other day.

I feel sorry for her; she doesn't have much real talent so to keep her views up she's got to resort to stuff like this. Whether she's actually mentally ill or not is kind of moot; I think she's just painted herself into a very icky corner.

I 100% would not be be surprised if all of this, from the very beginning of the relationship, was orchestrated and scripted and he's getting paid nicely for playing along. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.