:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Noor Fares Noormandie wedding
June 16, 2015
10:22 pm
CheesyBlaster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2013

Holy shit.  Is anyone following this on instragram??  This wedding is bonkers, and I love everything about it.

http://popcorn961.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-fairy-tale-wedding-of-noor-issam.html

Yes, those flowers are rainbow colored.  Want.  Oh-and thats not the wedding, that's the pre-wedding 1001 nights party.

June 17, 2015
10:35 am
Kihnfolk
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 345
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2012

Thanks for sharing! I have no idea who these people are, but I take it the bride's father is a big deal in Lebanon. (I was surprised to see so many people lining the barricades by the church – as though this was a royal wedding.) Those flowers cascading over the altar like a canopy tree are insane.

Did you catch last weekend's royal wedding in Sweden? I usually prefer understated décor, but I loved the florals there too!

June 24, 2015
4:09 pm
CheesyBlaster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2013

littles around the world meowed
Thanks for sharing! I have no idea who these people are, but I take it the bride's father is a big deal in Lebanon. (I was surprised to see so many people lining the barricades by the church – as though this was a royal wedding.) Those flowers cascading over the altar like a canopy tree are insane.

Did you catch last weekend's royal wedding in Sweden? I usually prefer understated décor, but I loved the florals there too!

I did not, but I will check it out!

August 18, 2015
10:14 pm
manygo
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2015

so beautiful rainbow

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.