:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Offbeat Bride
July 18, 2015
1:06 pm
specialsnowflakes
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2015

But she was from Australia, right? She did seem to make a big deal about wearing her kids, and she had a Tula visible, which aren't cheap… I'm going to ask in some BWing forums

July 19, 2015
9:33 pm
A fruit pie salesman with a whoopie cushion living in Wichita Falls
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 828
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

If anyone gets any more dirt, report back! <3

FKA Gail Force Winds / Flouncing Psychopath Bleeder
July 20, 2015
8:05 am
Hardly Plus Sized
Hamcat
Meows: 75
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2014

SecretBookProject meowed
I did catch a bit if the drama though BIG disclaimer this is only what I vaguely remember from skimming the comments at the time.

It appeared that the posters husband/fiance has now passed away (which is definitely sad leaving behind 2 little girls) but the issue was that she has previously claimed he was dead at Easter. She had apparently made hundreds/thousands of dollars of orders for baby wearing gear and was unable to pay for 18(?) of those orders and claimed she couldn't pay as she had no access to bank accounts as her partner has died but could people send her stuff anyway. There also seemed to be an implication she may have been asking for funds to be sent to her as well. A bit of sleuthing and some input frrom irl friends showed he hadn't died (at that time)

All the drama seemed to originate in the baby wearing community so if anyone is feeling nosey that would likely be the place to start.

Thanks! Not knowing the cause for all the drama was really bugging me.

August 26, 2016
7:31 am
peewee from the hotdog stand
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
April 4, 2013

Well, Ariel got divorced, if anybody cares. 

I hadn't been on OBB in a billion years but I was shocked at how rubbish it was. I suppose it was edgy to have a non-traditional wedding back in the day, but they have pushed their content all the way to tacky geeky trash. 

August 26, 2016
8:00 am
sundaecake
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 483
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2013

I thought something like that had happened. That sucks.

August 26, 2016
8:36 am
peewee from the hotdog stand
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
April 4, 2013

sundaecake meowed
I thought something like that had happened. That sucks.

The way she put it sounded pretty rough – she had to do a wedding expo right as it was happening, which couldn't have been nice. She is not going to be writing Offbeat Divorce though, she said. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.