:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Reflective Bride
April 22, 2014
10:51 am
SnarkyMcSnark
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2013

She was posted on HuffPost today… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reflective-bride/ , talking about something more interesting than "The Big Day". Browsing through her older posts- she reminds me of that cousin who thought their wedding was the most wonderful wedding ever and doesn't stop talking about it, ever. 

April 27, 2014
11:32 am
Cockahoop
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2014

SnarkyMcSnark said

she reminds me of that cousin who thought their wedding was the most wonderful wedding ever and doesn't stop talking about it, ever. 

This is such a foreign concept to me. After my wedding I was just so relieved that I would never have to do any wedding planning crap ever again. I can understand being excited before, but after?

February 3, 2015
12:20 am
caserry

http://www.gbridal.co.uk is an appropriate destination for your need of dresses for special occasions and formal affairs. We give you an opportunity for the best shopping experience by our provision of special customizations to your dress in color and size, and providing you your own personal tailor workshop to help you with your customizing experience.

April 21, 2015
5:50 am
sunarana
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2015

Planning a wedding, though amazing and loving, can be a very straining process and there are some small thing you as a parent can do to make belongings a little bit easier on the bride and groom. Here we Post custom in favor of an honest look at what the bride and groom really wish their parents would do.

April 5, 2016
12:19 am
I am the walrus, goo goo g joob
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 550
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2015
Formerly activate my almonds
August 4, 2016
3:09 am
AnnGibson
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

Wedding days should be the memorable one.

August 6, 2016
12:14 am
phone
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1872
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2012

AnnGibson meowed
Wedding days should be the memorable one.

Not all of them.

aka pkjane - oonga oonga galuunga

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.