:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Weddingbee (new thread)
October 21, 2016
12:14 am
pleasedaspunch
Hamcat
Meows: 79
Snarking Since:
August 27, 2016

Brick N Motor meowed

Coffee Ice Cream meowed

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed
Blue Moon did a first look with….. her dad? uh Is a "father-daughter first look" actually a thing???

So cringe-worthy.  I have seen this before a little in the boards too.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who was totally creeped out by that. Is that the newest ick inducing trend?

Thank you! This is the first time I've ever heard of this. Creepy AF!!! uh

October 21, 2016
4:50 pm
katie08
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2015

Agreed that the father/daughter first look is super weird. Not to mention that photos outside in July in Tennessee sounds like absolute misery. In the middle of the day, no less! In her post today she says that she had given up on her hair and makeup looking nice and was barefoot hiking through the woods for pictures before the ceremony… I just do not understand why she thought that was a good idea.

October 21, 2016
5:17 pm
mrsdarcy
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2016

I think she's exaggerating anyway. Really overly dramatic, that one. I don't believe she walked on the path in her photos from today without shoes on. She's just trying to depict herself as a laid back bride. Which she obviously isn't because she's blogging her whole wedding.

October 21, 2016
7:33 pm
Gutter Troll Crew
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1179
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2013

SO much this ^^^. A "hiking adventure" is a wedding "full of surprises"? They strolled fifty feet down a maintained path to find a cute backdrop. That's not a hike, and every wedding party does that. As for her great photographer — I'd like some more closeups before I agree with that statement.

Blue Moon and Feather are posting the same things at the same time, I totally agree — it's boring. And I was full of hope for Blue Moon, too.

November 2, 2016
12:13 pm
katie08
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2015

Blue Moon continues to be the worst… 43892 posts about the ceremony, and she STILL isn't done. I continue to be annoyed by her picking the church because it's pretty, and picking a family member to officiate rather than the minister. I'm honestly a little surprised the church even allowed that. 

November 2, 2016
12:33 pm
semi flush mount boob
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2286
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

katie08 meowed
Blue Moon continues to be the worst… 43892 posts about the ceremony, and she STILL isn't done. I continue to be annoyed by her picking the church because it's pretty, and picking a family member to officiate rather than the minister. I'm honestly a little surprised the church even allowed that. 

She is legitimately the worst especially about her ceremony. Remember, she picked out the church to match her aesthetic designs. I bet any money that the church was less than pleased that she chose a family member to do the mass instead of one of their own clergy. She screams asshole. I really think that she wanted a Pinterest perfect wedding and went to all lengths to get it. She should have picked her dress in the champagne color to be a true Pinterest perfect wedding.

The picture of harleybeachbride6 is just wow. That's a big tattoo that doesn't flow well with that elegant dress. 

1815 Square Feet of Finished Space
November 3, 2016
12:32 pm
Gred and Feorge Weasley
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2015

Ice Cream Sundae is starting her recaps and her MOH looks totally miserable. I would be too, if I had to stay up until 3 AM "finishing DIY decor." (Link is here if you're too lazy to scroll back for it: http://www.weddingbee.com/blog/syracuse-wedding-recap/)

December 7, 2016
2:07 pm
semi flush mount boob
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

Kipper88's A-line wedding dress is a little too tight on the bodice. It hurts just looking at the picture. 

December 8, 2016
5:29 pm
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1532
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

Anyone else read the boards and fine MOBX2 extremely annoying? We get it, your daughters got married, it cost a lot of money, their weddings were better than everyone else drool

December 19, 2016
10:07 am
Yak Spit in a Bowl
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2014

squid is pregnant! sani_elephantdancesince she's the last bee i actually remember enjoying, i am quite happy.

December 19, 2016
11:09 pm
Gutter Troll Crew
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1179
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2013

Go Squid!  That's not a big surprise, but I'm happy for her! Did she post on the forums?

December 20, 2016
8:33 am
semi flush mount boob
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

Yak Spit in a Bowl meowed
squid is pregnant! sani_elephantdancesince she's the last bee i actually remember enjoying, i am quite happy.

Gutter Troll Crew meowed
Go Squid!  That's not a big surprise, but I'm happy for her! Did she post on the forums?

So happy for her and her family. I thought that they would have waited a bit longer, but it's awesome because her parents live next door, so easy childcare access for date nights. She seems pretty low key, so at least she's braying on about it like the former Orca whatever her name is on Hellobee is about pregnancy and c-section. 

December 23, 2016
3:41 pm
katie08
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2015

I loved Squid's post today! Her writing is a million times better than any of the current bees.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.