:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

General XO Discussion
January 1, 2017
4:32 pm
Cask of Amontillado
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1593
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2014

Ugh, Mandy. pukeSuch interview, many journalism, very pull quote, wow. I did find this linked blahhhhg interesting though (author: her). She blames her horrendous pieces on the lack of editors, talks about how the Hive's "Hated it!" response drove her to take 'Ludes in class, and confirms that the going rate of fiddy was down to thirty by the end.

January 2, 2017
2:07 pm
goingpearshaped
Hamcat
Meows: 63
Snarking Since:
July 31, 2015

She says "weary" when she meant "wary." Could have used a fine editor.

January 2, 2017
5:22 pm
ginaromantica
Hamcat
Meows: 181
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2013

goingpearshaped meowed
She says "weary" when she meant "wary." Could have used a fine editor.

Also says she published "a couple" of pieces when she published six. Words have meanings, people. But isn't her schtick that she's kinky? Maybe a couple means any number of things.

joking about the carping
January 5, 2017
9:33 am
Benedick c**terb***h
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1188
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2014

War Widow on a Train meowed
The fact that Mandy wrote that article is rich. Especially considering she was probably involved with half the terrible editorial decisions she referenced in the article, and curiously left out one of XO's biggest recent controversies (and the one she was most likely directly involved in) – the fake Rachel Brewson. God, I hate Mandy.

Reading that hurt my brain. I noticed I couldn't leave comments.

I just would have linked to a few of HER articles for the site, is all.

Also LOL at her "editor at large" thing. SHE WILL NEVER LET THAT GO.

Also, my beautiful lieblings, I will miss your snark.

Fondly,
Benedick Cunterbitch
January 11, 2017
2:28 pm
notacreative
Hamcat
Meows: 200
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2013

Too much theatrics for xojane. They shoot themselves in the foot. I feel sorry for writers losing a job. That's never fun but hopefully Jane mentioned it to Louise and the other non-staff regulars.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.