:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Greatest (s)hits of xoJane
March 23, 2016
1:04 pm
Our Lady of the Sickbed Selfies
Hamcat
Meows: 112
Snarking Since:
May 4, 2015

Too Emotional to Pack Utensils meowed
Today's stuff reminded me of this one, which I humbly submit:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/unpopular-opinion-i-dont-think-comedy-is-funny

I know that girl. In person. She is a friend of my former best friend and she's exactly as insufferable as she comes across in that article.

March 23, 2016
11:11 pm
Horizontal Ed
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2015

Very true.

Edit: This was in response to Staircase Wit.

April 8, 2016
2:27 pm
Swastika Handbag
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2014

I just mentioned it in the xovain thread, so I thought I'd dig up this little Rachel gem: 

http://www.xojane.com/beauty/julien-farel-haircut

That haircut cost about $500. It's invisible.

May 27, 2016
10:15 am
generic "Hated It!" comment
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1583
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2014

I just want you all to know that the worst thing I ever read on xoJane was a comment on (I believe) a "how do I period" article by Rebecca in which the commenter said they would "kegel a clot on to" something if someone pissed them off ??????

Periodically (lol) this comes back to haunt me and I don't know what to do

puke

fuck me gently with a brain tumor
May 27, 2016
8:34 pm
War Widow on a Train
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 309
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2013

florlals for sprang? stupid meowed

I just want you all to know that the worst thing I ever read on xoJane was a comment on (I believe) a "how do I period" article by Rebecca in which the commenter said they would "kegel a clot on to" something if someone pissed them off ??????

Periodically (lol) this comes back to haunt me and I don't know what to do

puke

I can't even link it because I don't want to think about the article again, but for me, the absolute worst Rebecca article was the one where she says she never wears underwear even when she has her period, and she kept talking about how sweaty her crotch (in, uh, way grosser terms) got on the subway. puke

May 28, 2016
10:35 am
phone
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1872
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2012

I Waited to Have Sex Until I Was 26, And Now I Can’t Have an Orgasm piece. The church she grew up with advised women to marry someone within the church. Because a wife and a husband should be equally "yolked." lol

aka pkjane - oonga oonga galuunga

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.